Jwh-018

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
So I have a 100mg sample of pure JWH on the way whats the best way to smoke it? I have nothing to smoke out of at this time.

Comments

• MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    fold a foil in half like a boat shiny side DOWN so it doesnt run as easily and get one of those lighters with an adjustable flame. place a small pile in the crease u made in the foil, hold it steady, and turn the lighter on low as possible. hold it under the foil until vapor comes up and suck it through a straw
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    fold a foil in half like a boat shiny side DOWN so it doesnt run as easily and get one of those lighters with an adjustable flame. place a small pile in the crease u made in the foil, hold it steady, and turn the lighter on low as possible. hold it under the foil until vapor comes up and suck it through a straw

Or you could use a bulb vape or a crackpipe if you own one.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Or you could use a bulb vape or a crackpipe if you own one.

Foil is just as effective as a vape. I think it's faster.
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    Foil is just as effective as a vape. I think it's faster.

Foil is also a pretty decent option because you don't waste as much lighter fluid as you do with a meth bulb.

Also, if its your first time smoking out of foil just remember not to hold the flame on the foil too long or you'll burn it and It'll taste like shit when you inhale the fumes. (Happened to me before.)
    edited July 2010
    yeah its not like u need to blow fat clouds of jwh anyway, ull end up having a panic attack haha. Glass dicks are for methamphetamine only
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    It vaporizes very quickly off of tinfoil so be ready or you'll miss half the hit.
    edited July 2010
    yeah i start inhaling right when it melts
  • VegaVega New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    foils the way to go with JWH-018

No do this: niggeri.jpg
    edited July 2010
    Vega wrote: »
    No do this: niggeri.jpg

Crackpipe is definitely the way to go.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    what the fuck is this drug and what does it do and is it legal and if so why is it legal and how much is it and can u only get it in the US
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have a mostly cylindrical bong; could I cover the stem hole and use that or is the glass too thick on bongs? I imagine it varies but mine looks like somewhat less than 1/4 in., eyeballed.

I didn't just try it to find out because I don't have any right now.
    edited July 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    what the fuck is this drug and what does it do and is it legal and if so why is it legal and how much is it and can u only get it in the US

Its a synthetic Cannabinoid and it gets you high. Why is it legal? Due to the fact that it hasn't been scheduled in several States yet (remember its only for research however.) 60 dollars a gram or less depending on where you purchase it, no you can get it throughout the world depending on whether or not its scheduled in your country. :o
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Its a synthetic Cannabinoid and it gets you high. Why is it legal? Due to the fact that it hasn't been scheduled in several States yet (remember its only for research however.) 60 dollars a gram or less depending on where you purchase it, no you can get it throughout the world depending on whether or not its scheduled in your country. :o

i see, does it have exactly the same effects? what about the risks there could be as its still in research
    edited July 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    i see, does it have exactly the same effects? what about the risks there could be as its still in research

Nearly the same effects as normal Cannabis however you're more likely to get too high (Green out.) Potential risks? Apparently its Carcinogenic but thats a long term risk and not one that you need to worry about right now.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pacino, also keep in mind this is the pure chemical like if you had pure THC, so $60/g of that isn't the same as that price for whatever weed.

What I heard was that it produces some sort of trace carcinogen when burned. It was said that vaping should be OK, and any risk seems negligible. Unfortunately I don't know where it was. One of many posts on drugs-forum.
  • white rabbitwhite rabbit Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    It activates the C1 and C2 receptors in the brain much in the same way THC does.
  • Death SnuggleDeath Snuggle Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I still think it is a billion times easier to form a piece of foil around a pen cap and vape it with a foil straw. Just set your straw about a half inch away and start sucking before you even get the bitch lit. You get all the yummy goodness and don't have to deal with chasing that little yellow bead or smoking a god awful blend.