My back is fucking sore

The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I fell out of a tree last night onto the lower part of my back. Was 2.5-3m high. Back is pretty sore today, Advil is taking the pain away slightly until I can get something better. I can walk and shit. There's not bruising or anything, and it doesn't hurt when I apply pressure to the area of pain, but certain seating positions and sudden movements make it hurt.

What do?

Comments

• LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited April 2011
    I bent forward too much trying to suck my own dick. Back is pretty sore today, Advil is taking the pain away slightly until I can get something better. I can walk and shit. There's not bruising or anything, and it doesn't hurt when I apply pressure to the area of pain, but certain seating positions and sudden movements make it hurt.

What do?

fixed.
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited April 2011
    What a fucking funny cunt.
  • edited April 2011
    You might have done a lot of things that will continue to get worse, like herniating a disc in your spine, or just generally compressing your lower vertebrae to an extent that is causing swelling and pain. You should have iced the area as soon as you could, but by now it is too late for that, now you need heat, get a heating blanket and apply it to the area, for about 30 minutes at a time, keep taking advil to reduce the swelling, and phone in sick tomorrow. If it gets slowly worse, make sure you see a doc.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    icyhot back patch, works for shaq :thumbsup: