So I\'m probably being stalked

throwawayaccountthrowawayaccount Semo-Regulars
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
tl;dr at bottom
So yeah I\'m a dumbass and I got to be e-friends enough with this dude on Steam to send him a picture of me and tell him some sort of personal things. Turns out the guy is a fucking sociopath and put my picture up on his website which thousands of people visit a day when I said something that must have pissed him off.

This wouldn\'t really bother me except for the fact that he owns servers which I\'ve played on, and he knows my IP, zip code, ISP, probably other shit, and it\'s easy enough to find out more information from there. He blocked my IP from accessing his site. This guy is pissed off for...some reason, fucking psycho and rich enough to hire a PI if he really wanted to. I\'m worried he might try to fuck with my personal information or contact my family friends boyfriend etc. I know a decent amount about computers so if anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to protect myself other than change my IP or something that\'d be grand. Yes I know I\'m retarded, inb4laughter+insults.

tl;dr I\'m a fucking idiot, pissed off psycho has my IP+information+picture, wtf can I do to cover my ass if anything

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    DUDE! why did yo/u do th/at bro.

nev/er give your p/ic out to str/ange dudes on/line

thats fu/cked up if h/e sta/lks yo/u

Wha/t are u go/ing to d/o about i/t?
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited April 2011
    Link us to his site. I'll fuck his world up.

Also, if he runs servers you know all HIS IPs also.
  • edited April 2011
    Looks like you're pretty screwed then. You're not really able to do anything other than lock ALL your shit down and disappear. Seriously.

Also, why the fuck are you escaping all your apostrophes like you're some kind of programmer?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Sociopath and hosts his game servers?

What's there to be afraid of?

Some fat pimply pale skinned fuck is going to "make your life hell?" lol
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    Well what kind of picture are we talking about here? Just a regular old picture or did you get naked stick a highlighter up your butt and send that to him? All I can suggest is shutdown all your online accounts and disappear from the net for a little while and come back with new accounts later. There isn't really much you can do except avoid provoking any further.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    More details would be awesome, like the picture, how much he knows about you, what really happened and a link to his website helps a lot actually.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    WTF is the problem? Unless you said some thing that would fuck you over IRL or sent nudes, whats the problem?

BTW, if you did do those things...

...it is your own fault.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited April 2011
    That would be cool if it was Joran Van Der Toot and he was totally going to axe you a few questions.
    edited April 2011
    It would be funny if the OP would post a damn link.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Share his deatails with us if anything kicks off, and voila! He has potentially dozens of stalkers ;)
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    lol @ sending your picture to other dudes online
  • edited April 2011
    OP is a pussy, who is also a retard and doesn't deliver. If you really cared about it, you'd have stayed online and made a few more posts. When I told you to lock your shit down, I didn't really mean to do it THAT quickly :facepalm:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    throwawayaccount lol
    edited April 2011
    I'm starting to get awful pissed about there not being a link.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011