B or D?

AmieAmie Regular
edited April 2011 in Life
So, what do you prefer? B-cups or D-cups? You can generalize, B = smaller breasts, D = bigger breasts, both = both (duh).

I myself prefer smaller breasts. Anything bigger than C-cups is too much for me.

Comments

• PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    i chose both because i had the option
  • edited April 2011
    I voted for D, although I would MUCH prefer a breast which was on the C side of the scale. B is too small though. I like them... Medium-large?
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    I embrace all titties. =)

If I have to pick though, C. Not too big not too small.
  • xyzxyz New Arrival
    edited April 2011
    I fucking love big tits, especially on short and petite girls. My ex was 4' 9'' and thin, with these great big double d's on her. Ain't nothing hotter than when we'd be in the hot-tub talking, and she'd get on top of me and make out while her great big tits smooshed into my chest and she grinded her pussy all over my dick through our swim trunks. Big tits fucking rule. Although, I'm also an ass guy. So if a chick had a good ass with smallish tits I'd still be down.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    Anyone in this thread who answered less than D is a homosexual. Shit I'm sure my pecs are bigger than a B. Fags.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    Man boobs don't count :o

Man boobs are what fat people have, Mine are hard, and nicely shaped. :D
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Glad to see this back. Sorry Gary Oak. I prefer C or B. It is a nice bit of eye candy and a proper handful.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    My baby tSwifty rocks out A's.

A ftw.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    The bigger the boob, the more likely it's actually a tumor :o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    I like amie's boobs.
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited April 2011
    I find that trying to talk to a girl with breasts larger than a c cup is damn near impossible.

I just stare at her breasts and that leads to unpleasant situations.:fap:
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    worst...poll...ever. lol just kidding but most people are sayin c and i must agree. that is what size my woman is after all and goddamn.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I like them both.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    that girl can milk me if she wants
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I like amie's boobs.

So do I. :cool:
    worst...poll...ever. lol just kidding but most people are sayin c and i must agree. that is what size my woman is after all and goddamn.

I agree this is a pretty shitty cup size poll, but it was partly intended as a joke.
  • edited April 2011
    D, but... I'd take a pair of nicely shape Bs over a pair of poorly shaped Ds.
    buddha wrote: »
    Man boobs are what fat people have, Mine are hard, and nicely shaped. :D

That can't have been cheap.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    i like big boobs but i also don't like saggy titties, so b-c is a nice medium, although i've seen natural perky d's, which i would prefer..
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Definitely prefer B-ish cups.....and never understood the allure of bigger (read: FATTER) and less shapely boobs. The whole "fun" about a boob is the shape and the nipple. :thumbsup:

Meh, I don't put all that much though into tits to begin with. I've got better and more fun places to wander off to....honestly they don't get that much attention from me during the act any how.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    It doesn't matter.

Seriously if she has a mouth, pussy, and some kind of ass lump

More than likely i will do her.

So i choose both! ;)
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited April 2011
    Mrs Benn is an 'F' cup...all natural, no silicone. Lots of fun to be had when they are nice and big...though I have to admit that I'm more of an 'ass man' :fap:
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011
    less to sag with those B's ;)
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    MrBenn wrote: »
    Mrs Benn is an 'F' cup...all natural, no silicone. Lots of fun to be had when they are nice and big...though I have to admit that I'm more of an 'ass man' :fap:

I love F's i never had an honor of fucking some f titties.

But this one stripper i liked had f's and she would slap me around

with those things. mmmm I wanted to jerk off and jizz on her chin so and watch it

drizzle down to those fun bags:hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    So do I. :cool:

I agree this is a pretty shitty cup size poll, but it was partly intended as a joke.
    B
    less to sag with those B's ;)

D

I like them both :fap:
  • edited April 2011
    B's fo' me

In my life, 99.99% of all girls with big tits either were fat as all holy hell, or already had the sag goin'...

Plus I like fit women, and the ones with smaller tits are more likely to be that way...

Also, since I'm an ass guy I guess this whole thread is only broadly applicable :P
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited April 2011
    B's fo' me

In my life, 99.99% of all girls with big tits either were fat as all holy hell, or already had the sag goin'...

Plus I like fit women, and the ones with smaller tits are more likely to be that way...

Also, since I'm an ass guy I guess this whole thread is only broadly applicable :P

qft
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited April 2011
    The smallest it's been my pleasure to have had fun with were a B cup and the biggest were a GG cup...all natural. I'm very happy that Mrs Benn is a F cup.