You are all going to prison for the rest of your lives

ThomasHammelThomasHammel Semo-Regulars
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I am alerted the authorities to yor terrible website. Every single one of you is going to the big house fo r the entirety of your lifes for your sins. Your actions here are immorla and against the law. May god havemercy on your tortured souls.

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    your wife fucks dogs, over you. what a fat sack of shit u must be.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    I am alerted the authorities to yor terrible website. Every single one of you is going to the big house fo r the entirety of your lifes for your sins. Your actions here are immorla and against the law. May god havemercy on your tortured souls.

I hope you spell checked anything you typed to them.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited April 2011
    Immoral depends on what you consider morality.

But against the law? No, sir. I have not committed a single offense here on this forum. In fact, I dare to say you'd be hard pressed to find anybody who has committe a single offense on this forum. Some of them were stupid enought to admit to crimes they did IRL on here, but nobody has actually done a crime on here.

Freedom of speech, ya know.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited April 2011
    I smell a James McRorey.
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited April 2011

I could give you a lecture on freedom of speech and how the police won't arrest us for anything we post here. Or I could tell you to suck my balls. I think I'll go for the latter.

SUCK my balls!
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    i am alerted the authorities to yor terrible website. Every single one of you is going to the big house fo r the entirety of your lifes for your sins. Your actions here are immorla and against the law. May god havemercy on your tortured souls.

2/10
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    You retarded son? No Totsean has committed a crime ON this board. I sniff a failed troll I think :P
  • edited April 2011
    You retarded son? No Totsean has committed a crime ON this board. I sniff a failed troll I think :P

Sniff? I got a LUNG FULL of failtroll reek :thumbsup:
  • PennywisePennywise Regular
    edited April 2011

You need to get your head checked just to see if mental retardation runs in your family.

Go back to school and take English again, or just wait till you are old enough to get into English class.

Oh yeah, STFU.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited April 2011
    fo r the entirety of your lifes for your sins.

Our sins are more interesting than this thread.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    Umm ok. you are either a failtroll op or a godsmacked idiot. STFU
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    Looking forward to it :hai:
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Looking forward to it :hai:

Gota practice Shank making. There should be a guide for it. O and Toilet wine. Keester stashing you name it. gota be ahead of the game people.
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    no i think this dude is serious you guys. we should all turn ourselves in to the proper authorities. we are all going to hell anyways.

/sarcasm
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited April 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    I smell a James McRorey.

I smell a church burning down in the near future.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Negative Op but nice try.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    There is a program that can reveal in vbulletin...boards the real ip's of users if they log in through proxies. It's free and easy to be used, I suggest you install it Dfg, it's just a code I think.

Already have :)
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited April 2011
    Yall niggaz be posting in a troll thread
  • edited April 2011
    Yall niggaz be posting in a troll thread
    Word to your mother