Dexathon 2011

DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
I propose to reach new realms of reality, new dimensions that humanity has never experienced over the next 48 hours.

This is based on the fact that I am wasting time until the fedex distribution center opens up over the easter weekend.

I have liberated a fair amount of cough syrup that will easily send me to the 5th plateau (which I've been to before) however, I am willing to stay there until fedex opens on saturday. I will completely have the ability to take a taxi cab, or even my own car (with a hilarious video recording) to the drug store to get more cough syrup until I can receive my perfectly legal package (take that, fedaralos)

Of course, the only reason why I choose cough syrup is because

a.)liquor stores are not open
b.)the fascinating dextromorphic effects on the human mind, that have the ability to send someone to another dimension

of course, this entails possibly one of the most interesting experiments that totse.info has ever seen, into the unseen multidimensional nature of our reality, accessible by drugs.

Comments

• DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    journal note: dosed half of the fifth plateau dosage
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    LMAO I bet this dude dies and we will never see him post again
    edited April 2011
    journal note: dosed second half of the fifth plateau dosage

side note: must not disclose official amount of fifth plateau dosage, for it may disclose security details

I also approximate an hour until I am able to reach the "other dimension" , that I have reached before on the fifth plateau.

(i.e.-out of body experiences, third person perspective, journeying to other realms)

+10 mins : aleady feeling like a dali lama
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    First, How much did you take?
    Second, Cough syrup is terrible for you.
    Third, What is in the mail?
    edited April 2011
    no please tell us dosage
    edited April 2011
    First: 600 mgs +
    Second: anon.
    Third:legalities

Journal update: Evocation ritual , preparing entry into the fourth, and eventual fifth realm
    physical body: elaborations to the vibratory realm
    etherical body: tingling haze
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited April 2011
    Whatever happens, I hope someone uploads the video for him while he's on the 5th plateau/dead.
    edited April 2011
    +28mins = I realize the duality in your arguments, hence my dali lama statement. they wish not to state this, but they are a shortcut to enlightenment
    edited April 2011
    +33 (for the numeric purpose) by the time a i have written this, i may have vomited, but i have reached the forth and fifth dimension. even sound has as different sound, touch has a different touch
    edited April 2011
    +28mins = I realize the duality in your arguments, hence my dali lama statement. they wish not to state this, but they are a shortcut to enlightenment

sure whatever bro
    edited April 2011
    it's all intoxicated, only i ca rely on my keyboard for spell check because it looks so tiny
    edited April 2011
    This is lulzy, I'll allow it.
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited April 2011
    I think he died.:thumbsup:
    edited April 2011
    I think he died.:thumbsup:

^^this. well at least he died an honorable death like Jimi Hendrix. Belly up with a bunch of vomit drying in his esophagus
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    Got 2 thumbs knows nothing about DXM
    edited April 2011
    haha thats funny you should say that ive actually downed 2 bottles of robitussin cough gels in one sitting thats 40 pills at 15 mg each. do the math :) and at least i didnt end up with cirrhosis of the liver when i was done
    edited April 2011
    haha thats funny you should say that ive actually downed 2 bottles of robitussin cough gels in one sitting thats 40 pills at 15 mg each. do the math :) and at least i didnt end up with cirrhosis of the liver when i was done

Last time I did DXM, I swallowed 4 bottles of gels. I didn't even throw up. 600mgs aint shit. I've also taken 1 1/2 grams of pure DXM.
    edited April 2011
    Last time I did DXM, I swallowed 4 bottles of gels. I didn't even throw up. 600mgs aint shit. I've also taken 1 1/2 grams of pure DXM.

shit man that is a lot of DXM. ive never been a big DXM guy cuz it almost always makes me sick. for me 600 mgs was alot haha. but hes usin syrup which has got all kinds of other shit in it. i dont even want to know how much he drank
    edited April 2011
    shit man that is a lot of DXM. ive never been a big DXM guy cuz it almost always makes me sick.

Pure Dex is amazing compared to everything else. Theres something in the inactive ingredient of gels and zicam that makes you fuckered up. I don't even get hangovers from the pure shit. Even an extraction is better than store products.
    edited April 2011
    where would one get it? i dunno if i would do it but just for informational purposes. also is extraction easy or like blow yourself up shit. got no desire to blow myself up
    edited April 2011
    Well, the only thing I can tell you is, sources aren't allowed. Google is your friend. As far as the extraction goes, it's just lighter fluid and Non Sudsy ammonia.
    See http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_chemistry.shtml#toc.11.1.3
    edited April 2011
    sources aren't allowed.

oh ya my bad
    edited April 2011
    edited April 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I hope he is alright and just passed out. I want to know more about thim.
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I hope he is alright and just passed out. I want to know more about thim.

ya this. all jokes aside people dyin really aint that cool. unless its justin bieber
    edited April 2011
    I call bull(troll)shit
    edited April 2011
    +? i know way too much. its like calling jumangi. i tapped into to collective consciousness of this area and I am to be so called "shaman", to define certain outcomes in this area. I made an agreement with the higher ups. they can communicate with me, but they do not acknowledge it on the earthly plane. Do I dare go to the drug store later?
    edited April 2011
    +5:25 AM

The higher ups are having a dispute about what im going to do, but they know it would cause a shit storm if they brought attention to all of this. they will not proceed. if they do, i will reveal the true nature of the higher ups. If they choose to pursue me, I may reveal the true nature and workings behind the scenes where I'm from
  • edited April 2011
    ^ This guy is truely fucked up :thumbsup:
    edited April 2011
    edited April 2011
    Ok, now he's dead. RIP Deepthroat
    edited May 2011
    No, I never did reveal the true nature of the work behind the scenes. I did not reach the highest plateau I have reached this far in my cough syrup consumption experience, but I have always tried to. I vomited before this instance.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    No, I never did reveal the true nature of the work behind the scenes. I did not reach the highest plateau I have reached this far in my cough syrup consumption experience, but I have always tried to. I vomited before this instance.

Mate, you make me want to do drugs lol!!!