Ever tried deepthroating your tv remote?

PacinoPacino Regular
edited April 2011 in Life
I havent either

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    nigga you stupid
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
  • zanickzanick Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Trust me when I tell you this is a terrible idea. Your doctors will have questions, your parents will have questions, and your little siblings will have questions. But you're sitting there with a TV remote obstructing your trachea, and nobody is giving you any drugs for the pain until you've answered them.
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    zanick wrote: »
    Trust me when I tell you this is a terrible idea. Your doctors will have questions, your parents will have questions, and your little siblings will have questions. But you're sitting there with a TV remote obstructing your trachea, and nobody is giving you any drugs for the pain until you've answered them.

haha please we need more details. did you spit or swallow?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    sounds like he swallowed...

but fucking really? Remote come on niga
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    This belongs in HB IMO
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    I changed the channels with my uvula.
  • edited April 2011
    This belongs in HB IMO

As do most of Pacino's threads on the front page of S&A.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    I don't know about the remote, but my Samsung is so fuckin pretty when it's on...if I could somehow give it oral I would. I would suck those HDMIs off so damn well....until it sprayed pixels all over my tounge, face, hands, and hair. :D
  • edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    I don't know about the remote, but my Samsung is so fuckin pretty when it's on...if I could somehow give it oral I would. I would suck those HDMIs off so damn well....until it sprayed pixels all over my tounge, face, hands, and hair. :D

I'm pretty sure if they didn't need a -philia word for this before, they do now;)