I don't have any RAID

PacinoPacino Regular
edited April 2011 in Man Cave
They don't sell over here in england. What else can I huff? And what is the best method?

Comments

• Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    You can buy RAID in the UK, I'm sure of it, do you live near a Somerfield? Start there, but try not to make eye contact with anyone.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    You didn't really answer my question
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    huff these nuts nigga, or spray paint, paint thinner, gasoline.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    try pubes
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    NOT PUBES!!! They'll get you TOO high. It's like Raid x Jenkem
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    go to the market find some lady in a skirt and get on your knees behind her.. huff dat pussy
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    You know the whipped can in a cream? It's got the same propellant in it as RAID.

All you need to do is:
    -turn the can upside down, if you try it right way up you will just get a nose full of cream
    -BE VERY CAREFUL !NOT TO! shake the can, it mixes the propellant in with the cream
    -take some deep breaths, you want to get as much oxygen into your body as possible
    -tilt your head back and place the up turned can into your nose
    -breathe out as much as you can
    -block your other nostril
    -start breathing in AND THEN press the button, you should be sucking in as hard as possible!

Enjoy the high bro! :-)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    I have a photo of my ex holding up a can of RAID in a Tesco somwhere. They sell it here in the UK ;)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    To OP" PM me your address and I will ship you an entire case of Raid if you promise to really huff it.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    To OP" PM me your address and I will ship you an entire case of Raid if you promise to really huff it.

for free??

nah, you wont