Potassium or sodium cyanide

frogskifrogski Semo-Regulars
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
Hi,

I'm looking for a few grams of either potassium or sodium cyanide. Anyone has a bit and is willing to sell?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    What I meant to say, that it was allowed before but I am not sure if trading this here would be a good idea. Since I didn't really add anything regards to selling drugs.

Don't get mad.
  • frogskifrogski Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    Hi Dfg,

I saw a thread on here but it apparently got sold out so I'm asking again.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=8216
  • edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I don't we trade those things here. They're potentially illegal.

*waits for more feedback*

Since when and where were cyanide salts illegal; how does the OP violate any rules?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    You didnt receive the memo?

we cant do shit here. Everything is illegal and against the rules

according to Da Faggot Guy
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Since when and where were cyanide salts illegal; how does the OP violate any rules?

Not illegal, I must admit. I was just curious since I didn't cover this aspect in the FAQ and rules.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    frogski wrote: »
    Hi Dfg,

I saw a thread on here but it apparently got sold out so I'm asking again.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=8216

My bad sorry :).
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    http://teendepressioncentral.yuku.com/forums/3/Suicide-Forum

YAY! a new site to play in.

I'm going in as a preacher trying to save these lost souls.
  • edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    Yep, it's illegal.

No it's not, fucktard
    Go to any jewelry store and tell them you need to clean some gold and would like to buy potassium cyanide
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote:
    Yep, it's illegal.
    No it's not, fucktard
    Go to any jewelry store and tell them you need to clean some gold and would like to buy potassium cyanide

Quoted for relevance.
  • edited April 2011
    Sodium Cyanide is available through chemical supply companies, but you need to have a legitimate use. If you really want it, break into somewhere that uses it, and steal it, then write us from jail to tell how things went wrong. I can't think of any drug synth's offhand that use it, maybe making 4-methyl-aminorex, that involves a cyanide compound, I think? I don't mean to pry, but what do you need it for?

C/O
    "urk, thump.."
    edited April 2011
    Sodium Cyanide is available through chemical supply companies, but you need to have a legitimate use. If you really want it, break into somewhere that uses it, and steal it, then write us from jail to tell how things went wrong. I can't think of any drug synth's offhand that use it, maybe making 4-methyl-aminorex, that involves a cyanide compound, I think? I don't mean to pry, but what do you need it for?

C/O
    "urk, thump.."

Hi culinaryoverlord :)

Well, my need for it is two-fold. At the moment, I'd want to do some electroplating with it (yes, I know, not necessarily required but read on) and my second reason is that I need some for... well... you know.... to kill myself, but not now, so don't give me a preaching. It's a decision I made through years of a lot of thinking and it's final. Think of it as a compound of assurance for when the shit really hits the fan, so I'd like to know in the back of my head that I have a decent option for upping myself. Yeah I know, there are many other methods you can choose which are fast and virtually painful, but I've chosen this one.

So guys, I don't wanna hear a preaching or trying to convince me otherwise as I didn't come here for that. All I wanna know is if I can get some on here or not :)
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    When you kill yourself do something involving totse.
    edited April 2011
    haha, I think you'll have to wait a lot as I'm not suicidal now :P
    edited April 2011
    hey Nick, WTF are you smoking, man? Can I have some? :P
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    hey Nick, WTF are you smoking, man? Can I have some? :P

I never thought about doing drugs but just reading Nick posts makes me want to try them.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    Translation: he trolls by pretending to be a crack baby.

So how do we explain you? :confused: :thumbsdown::thumbsup:
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    I troll by pretending to be reasonable and objective whereas offline I am actually bigoted against muslims and islam.

No you troll by ppretending to not be a crack baby. when in irl you are. have you ever seen Deliverence? you remind me of the white guy that Squeeled like a Piggy.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    afT3H.png

Wow. Take the time to draw that? lol you just bite so fast, your like a fish in a stock pond who bites at an empty hook. :thumbsdown::thumbsup:
  • edited April 2011
    I request that this thread be moved to HB and OP makes another thread on the topic, since this one is such a clusterfuck.

Maybe limiting McFUCKTROLL to HB would be more productive in the long run.
    edited May 2011
    fenoships wrote: »
    write me to [email protected], I can sell it to you and to everybody who wants

I somehow doubt you have it :P

how much do you ask for it? Do you require Western Union too?
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    write me to [email protected], I can sell it to you and to everybody who wants

Done :)

Sadly fenoships, can't reply anymore to your messages as he is busted :D
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited May 2011
    Just so everyone knows, the cyanide ion and its salts are completley legal to own and sell.

Sorry OP, I have no more.
    edited May 2011
    you also can find it on www.quimicos-salas.webs.com

Hi,

how reliable is that source?
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited May 2011
    Hi,

how reliable is that source?