Mass &t Attack

PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So this summer, as several others have mentioned, will be prime time for advertising totse.
With holidays and schools, colleges and unis finishing their terms people will be facing a lot of free time. Eventually, if we spread the message wide enough, people will resort to following the notorious stencil showing the totse.info link.
But, I think we should encourage them a little bit more to, when they go home that night, type the name into there search bar.
We need exposure!
We need coverage!
We need to be noticed!
We need to incorporate the key aspects of totse culture in doing this. What do I propose? I say we set up a serious arranged annihilation; advertising the all mighty totse. We are a wide spread bunch but I'm sure a handful of us must live close to other totseans. I realise many of us will feel sketchy as fuck about meeting IRL with other &t'rs, but frankly we have a higher cause here.
So, if there is a central area were several totseans from different places can meet. So for example, some of the English ones could meet in London. From there we attack! It MUST be planned efficiently by someone with knowledge concerning this style of activity. Mass graffiti spraying, sticker planting (Shit does anyone remember that from pro skater) anything and everything that will leave the attitude and ethos of &t there. I dunno, you could peer pressure some kids into huffing raid and smoking a bit of jenkem. Then when they're high make them molotov everything, finally leaving them to live better through chemistry. Fucking anything!
I'm not creative, so people please suggest some ideas for what we do in the case that we have enough willing participants in an area.
Furthermore, DO NOT discuss ANY vaguely precise details of when, who and where. Just what and how. Remember, self incrimination is bad. I may have incriminated myself, but I haven't because every single word I just said was a complete lie.
ITT: Discuss what we can do if we do meet, explain how this will lead to us being noticed, tell me whether this idea is not going to happen.

It will also be possibly very risky, but we don't give shit, amirite?

TOTSE! :thumbsup:

Comments

• edited April 2011
    smoking a bit of jenkem

Wat?

Anyway, I like your enthusiasm. However, I don't really like these threads being made. It makes us look a little needy, plus I'd never post anything about IRL activities on a public forum. How about organizing something in IRC?
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited April 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Wat?

Anyway, I like your enthusiasm. However, I don't really like these threads being made. It makes us look a little needy, plus I'd never post anything about IRL activities on a public forum. How about organizing something in IRC?

I wouldn't say IRC is very safe either, much safer than here, but still.
    And lol I dunno, :confused: is there even a way that your supposed to ingest jenkem?
  • edited April 2011
    You just huff jenkem from a balloon, or from the bottle :thumbsup: IRC isn't safe, but at least it's off site. I'd much rather use Pidgin with the OTR plugin for secure communications, it's what I do with a few other Totseans here.
  • edited April 2011
    How about OP mans up and does something himself for a change instead of begging other people to do it.

P.S. your username is a pathetic excuse for a pun that literally makes me physically ill and your signature is just as stupid.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Whatever you do, plan it outside of totse.info. IRC would be a good start.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited April 2011
    How about OP mans up and does something himself for a change instead of begging other people to do it.

P.S. your username is a pathetic excuse for a pun that literally makes me physically ill and your signature is just as stupid.

At no point during this did I beg any one else to do anything.
    Okay that's great, if I changed it would that make you happy?

and, DFG this was more for the discussion of this being a good or bad idea.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    At no point during this did I beg any one else to do anything.
    Okay that's great, if I changed it would that make you happy?

and, DFG this was more for the discussion of this being a good or bad idea.

Oh no problem. Continue please.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited April 2011
    im in :thumbsup:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Can i just make one teeny weeny wittle suggestion? :confused:

I couldn't care any less about these raids or other things you computer nerds think "do" anything in the grand scheme of things....but can you at least try to errrrrrr ummmmmm advertise with a little more effort and accuracy this time? :D

Because watching several dozen morons claiming they were "advertising Totse"...during the whole Drawball Pre-Schooler Color On A Kid's Menu Campaign all you really did was give free publicity to AT&T. Nobody but you cyber baddasses behind the scenes knows what the fuck "&T" stands for.....unless you care claiming that on the 300,000th page of the Google search you did in fact get some recognition :rolleyes: for your effort.

Fuck giving free advertising to multi-billion dollar conglomerates...and fuck you silly kidiots too stupid and naive enough not to even think your "advertising" plans beyond that obvious mishap. :facepalm: :facepalm:
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited April 2011
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Already doing this in my own way. You guys will see at the end of summer. Im compiling a portfolio of Totse stuff I "find" everywhere I happen to go in the country.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited April 2011
    oooooh some reel tuff gaiz up in hurr
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Bunch of reel Pussies up in hurr