I need to Take a Shower

DfgDfg Admin
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
It's 5:05 PM and the weather is prett brutal outside. Logged on totse.info and found the old drama. Anyway, I am off to some IRL stuff hopefully when I come back I will fresh enough.

:)

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Interesting. It's really cold outside where I am, and it's no where near 5AM. Enjoy your freshen up.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited April 2011
    Managed to unglue yourself from your prayer rug for once?

Too bad that you're only able to "shower" with sewage runoff, but I suppose that's the same as crystal clear to filthy nightcrawling moslems such as yourself.

P.S. Don't forget to get all the imam's dried semen out of your beard.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Don,e going out
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    It's PM not AM sorry, and Hab lol.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Don,e going out

I prayed to Allah for a well-aimed drone strike in your vicinity.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Will Faggert

Ooops!!!!

Is that yet ANOTHER example within the walls of Totse.info where Rodent is starting to stray into the realm of fucking with people's names/personal info all because people dared disagree with him on a message board??? :facepalm:

And no Rodent, not even slithering around in the depths of the cesspool that is HB can give you "shelter" for your never ending hypocrisy and lack of integrity. :p
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Dfg, you know I am on your side most of the time, but when you opened the door to let Will Faggert and his little puppets back on the board you opened the door for this drama.

I wasn't referring to Spectral drama. That doens't even matter now. It's past and we learned what we could from it. It's just these little things that annoy me.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Ooops!!!!

Is that yet ANOTHER example within the walls of Totse.info where Rodent is starting to stray into the realm of fucking with people's names/personal info all because people dared disagree with him on a message board??? :facepalm:

And no Rodent, not even slithering around in the depths of the cesspool that is HB can give you "shelter" for your never ending hypocrisy and lack of integrity. :p
    Pretty wild when a board's own administrator encourages and promotes the spread of personal member information and turns a blind eye to it with his own "moderators", huh? Just goes to show what we can expect in the future here.
  • edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    If it is your PI, then you can report the post and the info will be removed. We don't have a way to verify it, unless its an IP.

It's common knowledge that -SpectraL is Will Taggart, not that I have any problems with posting his personal information (or Sarah Wyrick's for that matter) but it does clearly illustrate the double standards used by the administrators of this caliphate.
  • edited April 2011
    If its common knowledge, then its not PI.

Personal information is personal information, regardless of how many people know it.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    You guys can argue the petty semantics whether or not that was "really" divulging personal info or not....but the REAL point here is, is that Rodent even thought for a second to "go there" or anywhere near the vicinity of spreading personal information on these boards.

The point is this....all because of past butthurt and grudges, Rodent did nothing more for this thread other then come in to throw out those kinds of attacks. Whether it was out of stupidity, impulse, arrogance, or whatever...the fact is he DID "go there" over something absurd.

And as Dfg as pointed out, Rodent was whining/ranting about the wrong drama any how....as its his own insecurity that oftentimes makes him jump to wrongful conclusions, and then act like a spastic monkey after the fact.

Quite simply Rodent CONTINUES to prove time and again he has very little control about any of this....and someone that lacks that control or integrity should NOT have access to people's IP #'s and other perks staff members do have. There isn't any other mod that takes these flame wars to these kind of levels, nor has any of them even hinted at playing around with other people's PI.....much less REPETITIVELY doing so with such glee in their hearts like Rodent has. :facepalm:

For the safety of every user, and the betterment/growth of this community....can someone remove this little chump's mod abilities, or is rhetoric and politics going to win the day yet again? :thumbsdown:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Spectral name has been mentioned many times on totse.info. Unless someone posts his address or phone number or CCV information. I am not taking any action.

EDIT; Before everyone goes crazy, I did point out in the start about PI information. Since Spectral and even my picture has been spread all over the Internet, it's not possible to keep restricting it. Hence unless the information is vital like an address or NIC or CCV or other important bits we cannot take action.

I am sorry but at this moment I am not capable of debating this any further. Feel free to make a thread about this and we can chat there later.

Night :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    ^What goes around comes around Fatty :)
  • edited April 2011
    Deleted user posts again, paki?
    Glad to see the Sharia is back up at 100%
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Deleted user posts again, paki?
    Glad to see the Sharia is back up at 100%

Temporary unapproved for review. I do remember your IP posting stunt Fatty. When it comes PI you're the worst.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Ooops!!!!

-SpectraL wrote: »
    Pretty wild when a board's own administrator encourages and promotes the spread of personal member information and turns a blind eye to it with his own "moderators", huh? Just goes to show what we can expect in the future here.
    If its common knowledge, then its not PI.
    Yes, that is true. But there is a difference between posting your name, then someone else posts it later, and someone doxing you and posting your name. If the info is given over by the owner, then its not PI in the sense that it is infractable.
    You guys can argue the petty semantics whether or not that was "really" divulging personal info or not....but the REAL point here is, is that Rodent even thought for a second to "go there" or anywhere near the vicinity of spreading personal information on these boards.

The point is this....all because of past butthurt and grudges, Rodent did nothing more for this thread other then come in to throw out those kinds of attacks. Whether it was out of stupidity, impulse, arrogance, or whatever...the fact is he DID "go there" over something absurd.

And as Dfg as pointed out, Rodent was whining/ranting about the wrong drama any how....as its his own insecurity that oftentimes makes him jump to wrongful conclusions, and then act like a spastic monkey after the fact.

Quite simply Rodent CONTINUES to prove time and again he has very little control about any of this....and someone that lacks that control or integrity should NOT have access to people's IP #'s and other perks staff members do have. There isn't any other mod that takes these flame wars to these kind of levels, nor has any of them even hinted at playing around with other people's PI.....much less REPETITIVELY doing so with such glee in their hearts like Rodent has. :facepalm:

For the safety of every user, and the betterment/growth of this community....can someone remove this little chump's mod abilities, or is rhetoric and politics going to win the day yet again? :thumbsdown:

Nice try Faggert
  • edited April 2011
    Temporary unapproved for review. I do remember your IP posting stunt Fatty. When it comes PI you're the worst.

Yeah, but unlike TDR I'm not a mod.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, but unlike TDR I'm not a mod.

But unlike TDR you do aim to harm others. I mean why the fuck would you post Sarah profiles? Does it make you happy? Are you that low?

Anyway, you're are lost cause. I do hope Karma gets your ass in the end :).
    edited April 2011
    okcupid.com lol
  • edited April 2011
    But unlike TDR you do aim to harm others. I mean why the fuck would you post Sarah profiles? Does it make you happy? Are you that low?

Anyway, you're are lost cause. I do hope Karma gets your ass in the end :).

I are are lost cause?

Sounds like someone needs to go back to madrassa.

P.S. try to deny you laughed a bit at those profiles
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I are are lost cause?

Sounds like someone needs to go back to madrassa.

P.S. try to deny you laughed a bit at those profiles

Already seen them. They were reported before and I had Pm'ed Sarah about them. Hence the cupid one is gone. I don't lol when someone acts like an asshole and plays with others information FATTY. It's a thing that only insecure faggots do.

Again, Karma.
    edited April 2011
    Nice try Faggert
    Good thing for you your handler approves of your personal info antics.
  • edited April 2011
    Already seen them. They were reported before and I had Pm'ed Sarah about them. Hence the cupid one is gone. I don't lol when someone acts like an asshole and plays with others information FATTY. It's a thing that only insecure faggots do.

Again, Karma.

LOL but what's ever gone on the internet amirite cochise?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011

If only you knew, HA!
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    If only you knew, HA!
    Oh, but I DO know. I have spies everywhere you know... they keep me updated to just about everything that goes on behind the scenes. I know a hell of a lot more than anyone could even guess. I know all about what Mr. Dfg and his cohorts have been up to, don't you worry yo little he'ad.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Oh, but I DO know. I have spies everywhere you know... they keep me updated to just about everything that goes on behind the scenes. I know a hell of a lot more than anyone could even guess. I know all about what Mr. Dfg and his cohorts have been up to, don't you worry yo little he'ad.

PM if you're interested in some, eh "top secret files." :eek:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Good thing for you your handler approves of your personal info antics.

Sure is Will.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011

Man it would be awesome if that was true, we could all be starring in a spy action movie.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Man it would be awesome if that was true, we could all be starring in a spy action movie.

*shh*
    edited April 2011
    I think the Pakastani authorities are wonderful people. People don't give them the credit they deserve for all the hard work they do.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I think the Pakastani authorities are wonderful people. People don't give them the credit they deserve for all the hard work they do.

*Shows his ISI approved badge*
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011
    WHAT IS THIS SARACEN MAGIC?
    POSTS THAT WHERE ONCE MADE, BEING UNMADE?
    CLEARLY THIS IS AGAINST OUR SO CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH AMIRITE GUIZ

kindly cease with the sharia, Dfg.

Trying to run me off?
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011
    You're hardly worth my time, kindly cease bumping my subscribed threads.

You wouldn't be putting me in your posts unless you had something against me. My info is out there just fucking leave it alone already. Troll
    edited April 2011
    lol pussy deleted all post by fatty