5 Am Bitches

DfgDfg Admin
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Had a fucked up day, slept late [around 10 AM] got woken up mutliple times and finally got out went for some IRL errands that mainly invovled me in fucking hospital. At this point I didn't eat anything and I was basically dehydrated. I made few posts here and Fang etc bitched about my grammer and spelling, since I wasn't completely alert I didn't bother withi his so called witty remarks.

So, spend few ours waiting in car and just trying to stay awake. I get home and their is no fucking power. I ate some much needed food and I sense that my stomach is being an asshole ago. After some eggs and later on some rice, I get ready to work. I power on my system, open tabs with totse thread and bang, the light starts acting like a faggot. I power off the system and wait 40mins in the dark.

The light comes back on at this point, I am really losing it. I power on the system and check things and finally I said fuck it and then drink that fuckin Lactulose and go to sleep on a fucking couch.

Few quick turns and a semi boner later I am asleep. I woke up around 4 AM and I am hating it already I go to shit and check Totse and then think about sleep. After spending 30 mins reading and replying, I feel a bit fresh. So, I decide to go out and jog since it's morning and I think I slept a little. But my fucking stomach is at war. I am farting and it doesn't smell good.

But I am still positive, so I get my track suit and check my mobile phone. 5 missed calls and 1 message. Now I have to wake up early because I need to go to the fucking dentist [not me, I had to take someone].

So, I am getting pwned from different angles and it doesn't feel good. Plus I really need to spent some quality time for IRL project and this isn't helping. Also the temperature here at night is 26-29 C and at day time it reaches 36 C.

Anyway, fuck it I am going out for my walk.

Again, I am sorry for not contributing or being active enough but I am a bit streched out at the moment.

I am not spell checking this.

EDIT: FUCK 9,998 posts.

Comments