Visited some Paki Forums today

DfgDfg Admin
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I actually just went to one forum. Raven linked me and after reading some posts I nearly had a heart attack. They were bitching about from Governor in Pakistan enjoying drinks and women and bitching about his daughters etc. I was facepalming and thinking of killing these idiots.

I don't like that Governor in fact if it was possible I would have killed him but why do you bitch about this lifestyle. He has tons of money and if he daughters want to whore out and suck cocks why does it matter? Oh wait, because they represent Pakistan. FUCK YOU CUNTS. Pakistan is a shithole that no one gives a fuck about it. You people are obsessive about little things, OMG he is fucking this is against ISLAM!

Fuck that, if they have money and belong to an elite class they can fuck and drink all they want because that's how you slaves operate. You're narrow minded cunts who just bitch about things that westerners don't even give a fuck about and now you're trying to expose some family because they have a fucking life and enjoy parties.

You're all fucking moron. I wonder why this race survived. The fucking mentality. THEY WILL BURN IN HELL, WHY the fuck would you say that? Are you an insure faggot who gets jealous because someone else doesn't give a shit about your fucking teaching or someone doesn't bother with your fake rules?

I read the announcement section and it was full of faggots.
breaking news sunnane jaraha hun
haan haan chicky (bari tension) has completed 20000 posts dnt kn hw mager its a big achievement 4 her even i dnt believe it but hav 2 dat she crossed 20000 posts after 2 yrs haha

^Example!

Can't you fucking type in English, hell you're taught English from the get go and I know it's hard but fuck it, why would you use that fucking lingo in a forum and especially make announcement using it.

Forums like these are growing in numbers. I wish we could fuck them up but that will only cause problems for us. I am glad I am not one of those assholes.

FUCKING CUNTS!

And FUCK YOU RAVEN FOR LINKING ME!

On a side note, the forum was using VB4 and it was gay as shit. I talked to BK and we will both start working on VB4 and hopefully make a better theme.

That felt good, I was hoping to write an erotica about a one sided loe affair that completes with ...... nah, I will keep that story hidden for a while. The weather just got better but my fucking eyes hurt since I didn't sleep well. Raven is sick again and because of that, I got a fucking delay IRL project.

Fucking life doesn't just work.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    No one manufactures a "LOCK"
    without
    "KEY"
    Similarly
    ALLAH Does not give "PROBLEMS"
    without
    "SOLUTIONS"

So
    Defeat ur Problems with Great
    "TRUST"
    in
    "ALLAH''.

Idiots.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited April 2011
    Hey FATTY how bout we go find some Pakistani Ilsamofanatic forums and give them a few links to Dfg's various blasphemous postings?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    ^Reason why nobody can post things on totse.info. I hate snitches and FATTY and Hab are follwing Rizzo footsteps.

FoS, not when these idiots are around. :facepalm:
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    ^Reason why nobody can post things on totse.info. I hate snitches and FATTY and Hab are follwing Rizzo footsteps.

FoS, not when these idiots are around. :facepalm:

This isn't snitching, crusaderbait, it's elimination of an Al-Qaeda Pakistani propagandist via his own government executing him.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    This isn't snitching, crusaderbait, it's elimination of an Al-Qaeda Pakistani propagandist via his own government executing him.

Well, whatever you call it, you're attacking a totsean and I will not sit back and get pwned by idiots like you (first the IP posting and now this). Hab there is a limit to lulz. Don't push your luck. I don't recall reporting you or causing problems for you. You're just being pricks and I hate pricks. Ungrateful fucking pricks.

It's a shame I had some respect for you. Oh well another lost potential. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU HOMOSEXUAL FUCKTARD! It's silly watching you bitch about Islam all the time. I did see you making fun of it earlier. Hahahah.

Idiots. You're even worse than those Paki's I was talking about.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    You two must really hate totse... are you here to attampt to bring it down. That is how it seems. I really hope you two fat asses with barely visable mustaches are being sarcastic.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited April 2011
    On the one hand Dfg turns a blind eye to, and passively promotes, the spread of the personal information of other members by his butt-kissers (re: tDR), but on the other hand he's butthurt because a couple of members are doing it to him. He's like torn between his urge to get as many butt-kissers as possible on board (re: tDR) and wanting to rid the forum of personal information spreaders. This is a fascinating thing to witness here, let me tell you.
  • edited April 2011
    Well, whatever you call it, you're attacking a totsean and I will not sit back and get pwned by idiots like you (first the IP posting and now this). Hab there is a limit to lulz. Don't push your luck. I don't recall reporting you or causing problems for you. You're just being pricks and I hate pricks. Ungrateful fucking pricks.

It's a shame I had some respect for you. Oh well another lost potential. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU HOMOSEXUAL FUCKTARD! It's silly watching you bitch about Islam all the time. I did see you making fun of it earlier. Hahahah.

Idiots. You're even worse than those Paki's I was talking about.

YouTube - Spice 1 - Strap on the side

Shouldn't have fucked with the east bay gs.

P.S. the apostrophe in your last sentence is not necessary, unless you are DirtySanchez, in which case you'd at least have enough sense to dissociate yourself from the moon god death cult known as Islam.
  • edited April 2011
    YouTube - Spice 1 - Strap on the side

Shouldn't have fucked with the east bay gs.

P.S. the apostrophe in your last sentence is not necessary, unless you are DirtySanchez, in which case you'd at least have enough sense to dissociate yourself from the moon god death cult known as Islam.

He is dissociated from it, he's just forced to be around it all the time.
    Don't post his PI, that's some weak un-Totse-ass bullshit, mang.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    hey dfg in bollywood do they dougie?

YouTube - Cali Swag District Teaches YOU How to Dougie!!! (DANCE LESSON)

show them...

im sure they will like it
    edited April 2011
    ...and TDR will be treated as any other member of this site....
    C'mon, Boozer. Let's be realistic here.
    edited April 2011
    I am certain that he will be treated as such. I was able to get you back here, eh? :D
    I say don't ban him. Let him continue to be freely exposed to the disgrace he earns more and more as each day passes. He's earned a fate much worse than banning, so I say let him suffer through it accordingly. As for him being made a mod in the first place... stupid move. Very stupid move. But what's done is already done.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    On the one hand Dfg turns a blind eye to, and passively promotes, the spread of the personal information of other members by his butt-kissers (re: tDR), but on the other hand he's butthurt because a couple of members are doing it to him. He's like torn between his urge to get as many butt-kissers as possible on board (re: tDR) and wanting to rid the forum of personal information spreaders. This is a fascinating thing to witness here, let me tell you.

EDIT: You're right :) Sorry for the delay.
  • edited April 2011
    @ DFG I noticed you changed your location. I think it's funny, but hopefully shit there gets less shitty soon.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    @ DFG I noticed you changed your location. I think it's funny, but hopefully shit there gets less shitty soon.

Shithole = Pakistan

Same thing :).

Just didn't want to draw too much attention.
    edited April 2011
    why was fatty post deleted?
  • edited April 2011

Because you live in a caliphate
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011

He was moved to Mite group. All his recent posts were unapproved. They will show up after approving. Local mods can do that.
    edited April 2011
    He was moved to Mite group. All his recent posts were unapproved. They will show up after approving. Local mods can do that.

lol,

you a fool nigga