Hai guise

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Just chilling on my girlfriends bed with her iPad and about to do some shrooms :hai:
Just wondered how everyone was and if you had a good 4/20...fuck it, this is going in HB.
Catch you on the flip side :D maybe some pics to come, too.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Enjoy your trip of a lifetime dude :)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    For info: she's having 2g dry and I'm having 1.5g dry. I'll be the sitter ;) AMAZING weather!
  • edited April 2011
    Where are you going to go when tripping? It's super sunny outside and it's pretty warm too, so I reckon you'll have a good time :thumbsup:
    edited April 2011
    Starting off in my house. It's been 37 minutes since dropping :) going to an open place, 25sq/m, so yeeeah :D
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited April 2011
    Last time I did shrooms was September 11, 2001. Then I turned on the news and my day was fucked.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    My asshole is jammed and I have MAJOR constipation problem. Not good.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited April 2011
    I am jealous. :mad:

I want shrooms and sunny skies. :mad: :angry: :sad: :(
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    IPad + Shrooms = Bad trip, anything made by apple gives off bad vibes. :)
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    lol at OP

nigga's a virgin son
  • edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    My asshole is jammed and I have MAJOR constipation problem. Not good.

lols

Eat something to make you shit. Look it up, I'm sure there's some spice or household ingredient that can act as a super-laxative.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    post pics of your girlfriend
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    i expect a trip report, including pics of ur gf. man i want sum shrooms
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    lols

Eat something to make you shit. Look it up, I'm sure there's some spice or household ingredient that can act as a super-laxative.

Oiled finger?
    edited April 2011
    Was pretty awesome. I don't have a cable to upload photos, but I think she was having more of an insightful trip as opposed to psychedelic colour one. Was funny listening to her talking really fast, then we went and climbed a tree, walked round and appreciated nature on what was the hottest day of the year :D finished it off by smoking a bowl under the stars and chilling on a duvet.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    did you fuck?
  • edited April 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Was pretty awesome. I don't have a cable to upload photos, but I think she was having more of an insightful trip as opposed to psychedelic colour one. Was funny listening to her talking really fast, then we went and climbed a tree, walked round and appreciated nature on what was the hottest day of the year :D finished it off by smoking a bowl under the stars and chilling on a duvet.

What was your trip like then? Can we get a more detailed story? :)
    edited April 2011
    Well I didn't really remember any detailed bits, but the main part was just the colours and how intense they were! Trees were the brightest green I had ever seen. The ground was so detailed, watching the ants run around, looking at their world. That was the whole point, it was their world.

Yeah, tripping now, too. Dude.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    ^One lucky dude above me.
    edited April 2011
    Genuinely tripping right now. Been about 4 hours since I ate the shrooms on top of food. Now listening to this in a pitch black room:

The days I have been home from Uni have felt like a dream. The sun, birds singing and good vibes just feel too good to be true, and I am going back to my kid days, where everything was in slo-mo and almost ran to the tune of Smashing Pumpkins. Walking down the street you see an almost suburban scene where everyone is living their own life.

Oh fuck I miss my girlfriend :( time to go out with my mate and watch the sun set before he moves away.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Im a loser i never had shrooms :(

I once had a bad trip though at walgreens i was wired as fuck and the lights

were to intense for me so i freaked out.

It was kinda funny i guess
    edited April 2011
    I always say to people who do psychedelics:
    • Schedule in advance, a clear day
    • Turn your phone off and don't worry
    • Pack a bag and have good vibes.
    • Walk.
    Can't go too wrong. One of the more interesting times for me was the Mighty Boosh scene..well here in fact,

and I thought my room was a forest. After that came the arcade trip and I thought I was in Fear and Loathing. Never go on an impromptu journey with family to a seaside resort halfway through a 3g mushroom trip. That said, the sea and sky were like a Crayola drawing. Will have to write them up at some point.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Do shrooms do this to you?

• edited April 2011
    I remember the first time I got high... I left my phone switched on, I failed to tell my girlfriend exactly what I was up to that day when I was out with my buddies... And I was getting texts and phone calls from a pretty pissed off girlfriend. I couldn't concentrate on anything for more than a few seconds so writing a text took about an hour :facepalm:
    edited April 2011
    Week-long update!

0pC9kFVzcR66JVwwJ6sfZ54dEY4s83p18o5SA3f2pQjg4dz53Z052DKRNFLm8Y82yEnmwdAY1tM4Ewxw3d59e9sZOcfk9.jpg

Derp.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    ^DamN! That looks awesome. I would need to make few adjustments.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Week-long update!

0pC9kFVzcR66JVwwJ6sfZ54dEY4s83p18o5SA3f2pQjg4dz53Z052DKRNFLm8Y82yEnmwdAY1tM4Ewxw3d59e9sZOcfk9.jpg

Derp.

omfg!!

fucku

post some pics of ur gf plz btw
  • edited April 2011
    Looks awesome, how much did it cost? Also does that shit come with Adblock or the ability to install Firefox?