Good Forum

edited May 2011 in Not in MY Forum
i want you to really think about this. please dont rush through it, bear with me i'm in a rush to write this myself, I'm no genius. our species
of human is reckless we are wasting money and effort
on indulgent entertainment, while people are starving to death, and fighting with eachother over material possesions
and ideals or beliefs. Let me start with the Belief wars. This is rediculous. We need to stop dividing ourselves
and start working together, The food Crisis. The Energy Crisis. The Terror Crisis. Why do you think all this even exists?
Its because of you, And me, Us "citizens" of our "nations" who have grown to be either so sedentarily Comfortable in Our ego
saturated environment, that we cannot discern between self centered obsession with capitalistic greed with which we spend our resources on,
and the entertainment that is dedicating your self to bringing about a world peace. I want to stop right here to say that I do not in any way
support these religions that dominate the viewpoints of us today. I won't go into detail, But I have to say that as long as your hearts in the
right place I dont think it matters to really hold on to these archaic scripts, so dearly, keep them, as a reference, but lets move on finally
and take our place in the galaxy. This brings me to my next point, We are a scientific species for the most part, We really should
be somewhat careful about rapidly expanding for no apparent reason other than to just have sex and fufill our role as the species preservation.
What are we doing to this place we call home. what effects does our technological advancements
have on the vast workings of our universe, Waves, Energy all that jazz. I understand that population is important But we are bringing a never ending cycle of people
here, and we don't really have a physical true understanding of the nature of things in the sense of death. I know right about now you are probably
thinking why I would even bother with that, But really, What happends when you die? can Someone tell me for sure what i am going to go through as a human
in death, What it will be like, especially in relation to time itself. Well I'd like to know that, How can our governments use this facist ethical method
of conquering countries with force everytime something goes wrong, Couldnt We develop some sort of "peace Bomb" that just brings unconciousness..
I know that isnt really realistic but Id much rather that be in development than only a vast assortment of lethal ,"less letha" painful, weapons of mass, etc.
What i would really like to see is someone fight a battle with words, In a manner that the victory is achieved unanimously for both factions.
I know the ruling class does not want to give up the power to piss in the rest of our cornflakes. But Please I've read enough conspiracy theories,
and watched enough daytime programming to tell you 2012 should be the last of your worries. I mean please, go have sex with a buddhist monk or something people..

One last thing I have to blame our media, and our education systems for completely engineering paper chasing robots who have zero creativity,
in the sense that everything they try to "do" or "make" is simply an emulation of someone elses work or an adaptation of what is going on.
We should hammer the essential moralities into our young, perhaps before we teach them needless visual nametags like "blue, green red, And capital ABC.
I just finished watching a tv program for kids, Kids are impressionable, they are easily confused, or manipulated. When this happens it can lead them into
a place where , if they are confused, This society we have made, in all parts of the world, a society of constant pleasure and fear of the pains of
unknown, will force them to make decisions to reinforce their thoughts and feelings of understanding, even if these aren't fully developed.

Thats pretty much It, I hope I don't get made fun of or called stupid or naive, Because thats exactly what Im telling us all we have to fix.
How I reccomend we do that, is abadon our hedonistic desires and tailor our productivity to absolutely nothing but the advancement of a peaceful society
and I also somewhat think that we should have some new peace talks on this note and maybe dedicate some more time to quantum physics and astrophysics
and maybe put a slowdown on the baby making . I know its a "right" but you have to draw a line between rights, and mindless self indulgence.
Lets put an end to this demonology, and maybe we can get rid of some the reasons we fight. Hell Maybe well do it in time to fight off
some crazy race of aliens that really wants to harvest our souls and make eternal foodstuffs out of all of us because of our nasty sense of Justice.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, And in the land of the blind, The one eyed man is king.

CHANGE!!! (into a truck) lol.

Flame away!

my suggestion is that you bring back RFA (radio free amerika), and that you also
add topics for other things too. Somepeople wont like this simply because it doesn't work for their mindset, But i ask that you be open and let this idea evolve. Id like it to be criticized, intellectually as well. No Funny stuff posts please.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited April 2011
    Incoherent ramblings about a new world order...welcome to totse.

Nick: is that you?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Incoherent ramblings about a new world order...welcome to totse.

Nick: is that you?

^Winner, it could be. I only approved it because he did try to write something.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    I would actually like to see radio free amerika come back but since a lot of us aren't Americans maybe change the name. That might piss a few people off because "that's not what it was on the original totse! Grr I'm mad!" But this isn't the original totse.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I would actually like to see radio free amerika come back but since a lot of us aren't Americans maybe change the name. That might piss a few people off because "that's not what it was on the original totse! Grr I'm mad!" But this isn't the original totse.
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=57
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    my suggestion is that you bring back RFA (radio free amerika), and that you also
    add topics for other things too. Some people wont like this simply because it doesn't work for their mindset, But i ask that you be open and let this idea evolve. Id like it to be criticized, intellectually as well. No Funny stuff posts please.

RFA still exists. feel free to join in with discussions there
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
  • edited May 2011
    Nice bit of navel gazing fluff. There are only two really relevant questions in this life; Why are we here?, and; What's for lunch? I concern myself largely with the second as I assume the first will either be revealed to me at some point, or be made irrelevant by my non existence.

This sound like the type of person who goes around "raising awareness" of the social injustices and economic disparities that surround us. Live your life, help when the urge strikes you, try to be nice, or at least civil to those around you, and if you want to go downhill, don't drag anyone else with you.Easy guidelines, immediate results. I give money to Hospice shelters, because I think dying alone, in shitty surroundings, would really suck, this is my contribution to society.

C/O
    "no, I will not give you money, and I hope you die in a ditch"
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    Did anyone bother to read this incoherent unformatted trash? This should be moved to HB if the user can't be bothered to post a coherent suggestion.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    Flame away!

add topics for other things too. Somepeople wont like this simply because it doesn't work for their mindset, But i ask that you be open and let this idea evolve. Id like it to be criticized, intellectually as well. No Funny stuff posts please.

OP just further supported that no one looks at the subforums.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    op posted this shit on cocklet too.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Anyone got a TLDR version?
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    Outback wrote: »
    Anyone got a TLDR version?

Read his last paragraph.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Moved to NIMF.

Suggestion is moot.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    don't forget about me you fucking wine-drinking-boy-fucking faggot.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I got it, NICK IS DRIVEBY!
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited May 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    Lol Guys :facepalm: first Dfg wants to fuck me :D, despite the fact ,that am over 20 years old lol :eek:, then General Mc Boozer calls me practically pedophile :facepalm: based on the troll's thread about Greek and Romans that fucked underage or so during the ancient years:eek:, and then you ..you the Slartifartfast lol:D, thinks am a lunatic from outer-space, with all sort of kind scenarios including but not limited to ..conspiracies, New World Order, extinction ..etc..etc..:facepalm:

Lol guys...lol.:facepalm::)

It says the reason for editing that post is 'grammar'. If so, did you make it better, or worse:facepalm: