How to make medicinal hemp oil [Published]

skunkskunk Regular
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
Note to readers: You don't actually need to use 100 grams to make this oil. Save your stems! They will work for this.

PART 1 ...OUTDOORS

1. Take 100 grams of very dry crumbly plant (preferably buds). The better the plant the better the medicine. Place in a clean container and add enough 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to just cover the plant. Stir for one to two minutes to make sure it is well mixed.

2. Strain the liquid (will be greenish in color) from the plant mater using cheesecloth or something similar into a clean container.

3. Repeat step 1 and 2 using the already wet plant. This will use a lot less alcohol this time. The first wash will remove approximately 75% of the active ingredients. The second wash removes the rest.

4. Use basket or cone style paper coffee filters and strain all of the liquid into a slow cooker. Place the cooker on a stable base in a very well ventilated area and allow to heat up and boil off the alcohol. This may take a few hours, so be patient.

5. As the product boils down, check from time to time and stir with a metal spatula or spoon. Continue this until the extract starts to adhere to the spoon and the bubbles seem to last longer on the surface.

6.Transfer the thickened extract to a smaller container such as a small stainless steel saucepan and prepare for part 2.

PART 2 ... INDOORS (for the non stupid ones.. stupid people stay outside)

At this point you will have a fairly thick syrup with some foamy bubbles on top. There will be very little residual alcohol left at this point but some precautions must be maintained if doing the finishing inside.

1. In a well ventilated area place the pot on an electric heating surface. An electric coffee cup warmer is ideal but an electric stove or hot plate set on the lowest setting will also work very well. ** If you have a gas stove.. get something else.**

2. As the bubbles form and disperse, gently scrape the sides and bottom to keep it well mixed. The bubbles are formed by the water in the alcohol and extracted from the plant. The alcohol starts evaporating at about 100 deg F, the water at 200, the oil will start well past that.

3. When there are no more bubbles coming to the surface or the sides, you will have a very sticky oil that may be a greenish honey colored oil that is mostly transparent. The quantity depending on the plant quality should be from 10 to 15 grams. Each gram is equal to 1 milliliter.

4. Using a 10 ml oral syringe (free from most pharmacies), draw the oil into the syringe. Don't rush as this will involve scraping the oil to a low spot and repeatedly drawing on the syringe then removing any air also drawn in. You will not remove all of the oil and you will need more than one syringe. If you need the pot for something else, it can be washed out using a bit of alcohol. Ideally leave it in there for the next batch as it will easily mix. (Some will undoubtedly remove it in small amounts for smoking and this is perfectly fine as well.)

PART 3 ... INGESTING

Like any powerful medication, it will take a bit of time to build up a tolerance. A dose the size of a grain of rice is equal to approximately 0.2 ml. This is the same size that will fit into a #3 (which is the smallest), pill capsule which is the very easy to swallow. This allows for 5 full doses per gram. It can also be put in food or eaten off your finger if you like a sticky mouth.

Injecting the warm oil into empty pill capsules is by far the simplest way to ensure equal doses. Each dose will provide relief for approximately 5 hours from pain and spasticity. A full dose which seems to work the best for pretty much anything such as MS or any of the cancers is 3 full capsules or 0.6 ml per day. Some with very aggressive forms of cancer have even gone much higher in dosage with no ill effects.

The best time to take your first dose is on a day off. I say this because everyone reacts differently. If you have never experienced cannabis before, this will probably cause you to lay down for a while. The hippies called it a body stone. Your body may get to a state of total relaxation (relief). This is not good for your first time if you are being stupid and going for a drive. Sit back and relax. An hour after ingesting the dose, the effects will be felt more than known. Listening to some music will also help greatly.

The idea is to understand how you react and handle the medicine. Because it can cause drowsiness, some people will only take it at bed time. Myself personally find I am more alert and awake than I am drowsy or dopey. Everyone is different.

For topical application such as skin cancers or burns, apply a small amount directly to the affected area and cover with a bandage. Ideally you can also heat 100 ml of olive oil in a microwave then stir in 1 ml of pure oil and mix well.* This has not been tested by me yet but is used all the time, so I would suggest not to use it on open wounds, unless someone can tell me different.*

*** Stupid things you should NOT do... DO NOT TRY TO COOK OFF THE ALCOHOL INDOORS. Hot vapours result in explosive atmospheres. DO NOT STAND OVER THE COOKER. Unless you are a total idiot already suffering from brain damage.****

PART 4 .. for the ones that skipped it.

If you figure that this is info that you will never need or want, all I ask is that you read the list below of ailments that have been treated with proof. If you know anyone that has or is suffering any of the follow, please pass it on and share this with everyone you know.

ADD & ADHD
ALS
Alzheimers
Appetite Stimulant
Arthritis.. including Rheumatoid
Asthma
Atherosclerosis
Burns
Cancers... all
Chemotherapy
Diabetes
Depression
Epilepsy
Fibromyalgia
Glaucoma
Heart Disease and Cardiovascular
Hepatitis
Herpes
HIV & AIDS
Lupus
Multiple Sclerosis
Neuropathic pain
Osteoporosis
Parkinson’s Disease
Plantar Warts
PMS
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

This list as well as many many more are all treatable with one plant that can also provide fuel, food and fiber for wood and paper. The pharmaceutical companies makes hundreds of billions of dollars a year supposedly treating that list. Not once have they ever cured anything. It's time we took care of ourselves.

My friends and I that use this oil to treat ourselves and the ones that have cured themselves know the truth. And now you know and it didn't cost you a friggin cent. Except for the effort it takes for you to pass this on to others.

33ytdg0.jpg

Comments

• skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    I cannot take credit for coming up with this 'recipe', I found it on a friend's facebook wall a while back.

I have yet to try this method out, mostly because I want to make a full batch, and I don't have the kind of money to afford 100 grams at the moment.
  • LewisLewis Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    Hemp oil is beneficial for health and it has been known since centuries. Hemp oil can be consumed in any form and it may not harm you when consumed in different forms. I appreciate your efforts in addressing your recipe to us and I would like to thank you for your efforts.
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Right on man, I cant tell you how many times I've recommended this to people with these ailments and they instantly act like its BS. 90% of the time "they've Tried that" and "it didnt work".. they dont understand that you have to eat it and not smoke it. some of these guys are idiots who cant even get brownies right. I always pass on the info but I cant force anyone to do anything, its up to them, if they want to deal with the whitecoats its there choice.

what this stuff does for burns, skin ailments and open sores is nothing short of amazing.

Rick Simpson released a full movie about it for free online, He was curing cancer and all sorts of things 100% free of charge.

Rick simpson also put out a video for a method like this, but he stated that he was actually distilling his and getting a much higher yield. I'm still not sure how we was distilling it himself.