Dfg Memorial Services

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
It has been declared in the news that one of our members, Dfg, has been killed by a U.S. airstrike. Here is the source: http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2011/05/2011522132275789.html

Dfg was a respected (by some) member of this community. While he wasn't busy planning terrorist attacks on western society he worked his ass off to keep this community not only up and running but also growing. ITT we mourn or celebrate the loss of our once member Dfg.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    I wouldn't be surprised if we never see 'Dfg' in the online list anymore :o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    dfg was a failterrorist who never did shit cause his knees always had prayer rug burn.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited May 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    dfg was a failterrorist who never did shit

So in otherword that means:

DFG = snake_cobra_commander.gif
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    ....Wait.... I am alive?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    Holy shit its a zombie! Gets you guns and bats and machetes boys! Aim for the head!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Holy shit its a zombie! Gets you guns and bats and machetes boys! Aim for the head!

I just watched High School of Dead OVA [It's an Anime check Anime section for details] and the main lead Takashi gets high and dreams about getting fucked by hot zombie girls! [mostly the girls who are currently with him].

:fap:

Fuking hell, I was sleeping last night and got woken up by a hugh fucking boner and no matter what I did, I couldn't get it off. So, in the end I had to fap in mind and let loose a jet of semen all over myself. Later slept like a brick and wokeup real late. FML and fuck this weather. SUmmer + Penis = NOT GOOD!
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    I had that problem today in a truckstop shower.
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited May 2011
    I actually get that quite often. Probably pillows rubbing up around me.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I just wondered why there are news reports of Osama living in a $1m mansion 20 miles from Islamabad...Pakistani authorities are really against Terrorism, aren't they ;)