TDR, the real TDR or Confessions of a Black Sheep

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Well, you can always just talk about the issues openly and get them fixed. It was possible back in 2010 and even in 2011 but after changing my stance, I think we can control certain elements easily now. Hint: Community Driven not run :)
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited May 2011
    ITT: a more Jewish version of The Diary of Anne Frank

Sure do hope that this one ends with the author tossed into an oven.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    ITT: Some hapless poser tries to build up some kind of "villian" imagery in his own mind, when most everyone else can see through his veil of insecurity....and witness just what kind of cowardly, rule-breaking and power hungry oaf he really is. :rolleyes:

No Rodent, you aren't "playing the role of asshole" because you have some super secret agenda....you are just in fact an asshole. :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    ITT: Some hapless poser tries to build up some kind of "villian" imagery in his own mind, when most everyone else can see through his veil of insecurity....and witness just what kind of cowardly, rule-breaking and power hungry oaf he really is. :rolleyes:

No Rodent, you aren't "playing the role of asshole" because you have some super secret agenda....you are just in fact an asshole. :D

The mighty all knowing DaGurua has spoken.

/thread :fap:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011

*yawn* same shit, different fucking day
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    Great... yet another deluded Robin Hood who's too stupid to see the forest for the trees.
    edited May 2011
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    *yawn* same shit, different fucking day

Funny how you didn't have that response for all the melodramatic nonsense off the OP's keyboard, but the guy scoffing at the silly tripe is the "problem" here in your eyes. :D

Keep on kissing Daktologist, keep on kissing.....
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Nothing worthy of discussion.
    edited May 2011
    Funny how you didn't have that response for all the melodramatic nonsense off the OP's keyboard, but the guy scoffing at the silly tripe is the "problem" here in your eyes. :D

Keep on kissing Daktologist, keep on kissing.....

He is not kissing anything, hell him and I have never even exchanged a single PM. What you don't get SpecGuru is you bore people to death with the same old tired shit day in and day out since around 01JAN10.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    He is not kissing anything, hell him and I have never even exchanged a single PM. What you don't get SpecGuru is you bore people to death with the same old tired shit day in and day out since around 01JAN10.

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ just how serious/melodramatic/insanely ridiculous you take all of this stuff.

The only thing funnier than this response, is you claiming in the HB clone thread how you are being "flattered"....when someone is clearly MOCKING your incessant attention whoring and delusional dress up time. :fap:

"Look at me in my bad black uniform guys. I know I play the role of villian, but I gots lots of reasons why I'm such a meanie. I am a meanie ya know. Guys? Guys???? Guys????????"~~~~Dark Rodent playing out whatever puppet show in his mind, when everyone else is just trying to post on a fuckin message board and not turn this into some game of power-tripping and ego stroking. :rolleyes:
    edited May 2011
    Sorry SpecGuru I have some real world business to take care of today with these guys and don't have time to entertain your fantasies ATM maybe I will let you out of your playpen tomorrow and rattle your cage.

Cya
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Sorry SpecGuru I have some real world business to take care of today with these guys and don't have time to entertain your fantasies ATM maybe I will let you out of your playpen tomorrow and rattle your cage.

Cya

Not one to usually piss on anyones chips, but:
    The thrill of being in the wind and the inherent danger of flying down the road,
    shoulder to shoulder with a Brother you love and trust,
    builds a bond that can't be put into words.
    But, you can see it in a Brother's eyes and you can feel it in a Brother's presence.

You have to admit, that is pretty gay.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011

Why shouldn't it be a surprise to any of us that you would need a gang (or make reference to one on a message forum :facepalm:) to feel like more of a man? :rolleyes:

I'm curious Rodent.....visiting the guest book and one sees that supposedly those cats have a mantra of...
    REAL MEN take care of business face to face.

How does all that fit in with you and your life? Hell, you're the guy that went after some teenager still living with his parents, all because he dared disagree with you on a message board. Do your friends(?) know just how you roll when you ain't frollicking around the world within the safety of their numbers? :confused:

Or is that REALLY where the "black sheep" reference comes into play in this thread? You are projecting your real insecurity/not fitting in with the biker guys, and that manifests itself with your self-professed villiany(ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) in cyber land. Meaning, some of those bikers really ARE kinda bad-ass...and since you are just, well.....YOU.....you come on here posing like some bad-ass yourself, and even if the public ain't buying that imagery you'll start your own thread ranting about god only knows what to try to perpetuate your story a little further. :facepalm:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    Oooooohh okay.

wait wut??
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Not one to usually piss on anyones chips, but:

You have to admit, that is pretty gay.

I admit it, I don't ride with these guys I just said I had business to take care of with them.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    I understand biker philosophies because I know a few. You seem like you might be the type so I can believe it. There are a lot of dumb bikers who think that just riding with the others automatically makes them a harass by association and there are some who are actually badass mother fuckers but only if you don't show them the same respect you should to anyone else. The bikers who jump down your throat about something fucking retarded are the dumb ones. The other kind just don't want to put up with your shit and will let you know before breaking a poolstick over your ass. I don't know which kind you are is the problem.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited May 2011
    I don't trust people who hide behind the excuse of "doing it for the greater good", especially if they also say they "don't care about their reputation, don't want / need acknowledgement and happily play the black sheep".

If you really don't care what we think about you, why do you continue to post shit like this?

Attention whoring pompous bastard you are, hmmmmm...
    edited May 2011
    Like I said the first time you posted here, who the fuck are you?
    edited May 2011
    I understand biker philosophies because I know a few. You seem like you might be the type so I can believe it. There are a lot of dumb bikers who think that just riding with the others automatically makes them a harass by association and there are some who are actually badass mother fuckers but only if you don't show them the same respect you should to anyone else. The bikers who jump down your throat about something fucking retarded are the dumb ones. The other kind just don't want to put up with your shit and will let you know before breaking a poolstick over your ass. I don't know which kind you are is the problem.

I am not either kind, in fact I am not a biker at all. But I do have business with many of them and have for many decades.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    Attention whoring pompous bastard you are, hmmmmm...

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ a perfectly placed Yoda reference.

Well played Amie, well played indeed! :thumbsup:
    Like I said the first time you posted here, who the fuck are you?

She's just one of many that see through your bullshit, unfortunately your games and charade are still fooling the fucktards allowing you to taint this place with your never ending drama.

Also, Amie is a poster that has contributed MUCH better/worthy posts then most of the tripe off of your keyboard.....but why should we expect some hapless chump that isn't here for any other reason than his own attention whoring/power tripping to actually take note of legit posters that are actually adding something POSITIVE to this place. :rolleyes:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Hmmmm....let's see. How does Rodent do it when he comes to a thread that had some decent conversation in it, and he just wants to fuck it up with HB-like tripe? :confused:

Ahhhh yeah, a pic or a video should do it! And I even found a "blackish" sheep, to fit the villianous(ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) imagery he is so desperate to try to ingrain into the minds of the members here. :facepalm: :fap: