Obama/Seth Meyers shitting on Donald Trump

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
YouTube - President Obama & Seth Meyers From SNL Destroying Donald Trump With Jokes on the White House
This shit is hilarious. Just what that asshole deserves. Maybe if his whole political career doesn't pan out Obama can be a stand-up comedian.:hai:

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    That is the most un-presidential displays I have witnessed in almost 5 decades. :facepalm:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Saw it on TV, fucking burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

And fuck off TDR. Man's gotta have his fun. This idiot's been on his ass for a long time.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    TDR is butthurt, because he is a republican.
    edited May 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    TDR is butthurt, because he is a republican.

Wrong, again.

I do not support either party as they both work for the same money men. But that does not mean I can't have different reasons to not like the Republicans then I have to not like the Democrats. The bottom line is when a sitting president stoops to using buffoonery and satire as campaign tools against possible opponents it make the entire nation look stupid.

BTW you should have posted this in PLRC not SG.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    EL Oh EL. Possible opponents? *giggles*

I just lol'd watching it again. Meyer is hilarious!!!
    edited May 2011
    A global mod could move it anywhere. IDGAF
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited May 2011
    possible opponents

Donald Trump is a fucking joke, and everyone knows it except donald trump and some hardcore Republicans. You should like obama for focusing on that fact. GTFO politics donald trump you reality tv faggot. thats pretty much the summary of obama's speech.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    Donald Trump is a fucking joke, and everyone knows it except donald trump and some hardcore Republicans. You should like obama for focusing on that fact. GTFO politics donald trump you reality tv faggot. thats pretty much the summary of obama's speech.
    this. i lawld hard at that vid.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited May 2011
    That is the most un-presidential displays I have witnessed in almost 5 decades. :facepalm:

The President having a laugh WH Press Correspondents dinner is a decades-long tradition. Bush did it, Reagan did it, Clinton did it. It's a rare chance for the President to show a lighter side of himself in public. Calm your tits.
    edited May 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    The President having a laugh WH Press Correspondents dinner is a decades-long tradition. Bush did it, Reagan did it, Clinton did it. It's a rare chance for the President to show a lighter side of himself in public. Calm your tits.

W/E kid you weren't old enough to watch anything but Barney when Clinton was in office so STFU and pull the string on your purple dinosaur until a topic comes up that you actually know something about.

For a sitting president to use a platform such as that to take shots at a possible upcoming opponent is even more unbecoming of a sitting U.S. President than giving the Queen of England an Ipod with you picture on it for her birthday. This guy is a classless clown who the rest of the world laughs at. Is that the image you want sitting in the oval office?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I loved it, Fucking trump but he got BURNED!!!

Lets keep this in SG since it's generating discussion.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011
    I saw this yesterday and Donald looked pissed off like Obama just said "You're FIRED!". What a butt hurt fag lol
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    trump isn't a legitimate candidate. dur.
    edited May 2011
    Donald Trump will never be prez. Obama is gonna end up getting re-elected because of Osama.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Obama is gonna end up getting re-elected because of Osama.

Highly likely
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited May 2011
    Donald Trump will never be prez. Obama is gonna end up getting re-elected because of Osama.

which begs the question: where is the death certificate?????? HMM OBAMA YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT?!?!?!?!?
    Is that the image you want sitting in the oval office?

1z48pbq.jpg

WHAT!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    which begs the question: where is the death certificate?????? HMM OBAMA YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT?!?!?!?!?

1z48pbq.jpg

WHAT!

I puked and then licked it.
    edited May 2011
    Niggas die all the time in Pakistan. I'm sure the rate of death is so high in Pakistan, if they started printing death certificates they'd fall into a massive paper shortage.