Fuck ME Sideways and HANG ME TO DRY!

DfgDfg Admin
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Came back around 1:20 AM, was totally washed out. With 3 hours of sleep and tons of butt rape I was quite used up. Power went off and on throughout that night. Got up aroumd 10:30 AM, went outside and cooked some breakfast. Ate it and then heard the FUCKING NEWS.

FUCK YOU USA! WTF YOU MORONS! It's not like we don't have any issues in Pakistan already why the fuck did you rape us in our fucking sleep. Fuck that cunt Bin Laden that bastard should be fucked by niggers and forced to suck dicks but why the fuck did you bother with him in Pakistan.

Now, those fucking cunts who follows that fucking tranny cunt [laden] are now declaring war against Pakistan. You know what Taliban are famous for? BEING FUCKING COWARDS AND KILLING INNONCENT PEOPLE. You moron not only did you NOT kill those cunts you forced the problem on fucking Pakistan.

Why the hell did you make living here next to impossible. Fucking cunts, now I have to watch every step because I know any city I go to will be a target of taliban bastards strikes. I hope someone kills those cunts already.

FUCK BIN LADEN AND FUCK OBAMA NIGGER. Staging everything just to get us fucked more. I am mad, I AM REAL FUCKING MAD. If his economy, heat, rolling blackouts, good shortage, inflation, family pressure, religion doesn't kill me a fucking misfire or a fucking bomb will shortly. MOTHERFUCKING CUNTS!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    Yup! It sucks to live in Pakistan right about now. America is more worried about its revenge than your safety. Especially since we found Osama within your borders. Get out while you still can.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    That sucks mang, seriously you need to GTFO of Pakistan
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Go do some charity fund raising (for the Save DFG charity) then fly out to a good country.
    But you may get blown up in the process, so I'm not sure.
    Either way GTFO!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Mate I am deadly serious about getting out of there. I know it's your home Nation but you are way ahead of your place in time there. I picture you sitting in your house with these blackouts and wanting more from life.
    I'm not saying the West is the best (lol), but I think you'll prefer it, which is why I would take part in any kind of charity fund to airlift you out of there.

What are your family like when it comes to viewing the West, too? Would they resent you for jumping ship?
  • cartmanbluecartmanblue New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    Nutella is some pretty good stuff...
  • edited May 2011
    It's interesting to see the folks having parties in the street, and if someone I knew had been killed as a result of Osama's influence, you bet your ass I'd be out there with them. DFG's post has reminded me that things are always much more complicated then they seem on the surface. He is at ground level, his life is influenced by stuff we only see on the news. I can understand why the taliban will now strike at Pakistan targets, if you suspect a rat, you kill anyone who might be the rat, and a few of their friends besides, just to make sure the message got through.

I realize you would leave behind a country that you are deeply connected to, but dude, it's time to GTFO. Cut and run. If there is anything I can ever do, just ask. It would take about $20 000 for you to emigrate to Canada legally, but if you can get a plane ticket together, and a work visa (I assume you are under 30), the rest can be figured out once you get here, lord know's it work's for the Koreans. It is very hard to get someone out of Canada once they get here, we try, we try, but our own system has flaws you could exploit.

Your best bet; "I am autistic and have no concept of religion, for this reason I am persecuted in my home country". Once you get here on the work visa, you make a refugee claim. Take the autism spec, here, and ride that all the way to freedom.

C/O
    "I was in cuffs for a brief while today, felt bad"
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Came back around 1:20 AM, was totally washed out. With 3 hours of sleep and tons of butt rape I was quite used up. Power went off and on throughout that night. Got up aroumd 10:30 AM, went outside and cooked some breakfast. Ate it and then heard the FUCKING NEWS.

FUCK YOU USA! WTF YOU MORONS! It's not like we don't have any issues in Pakistan already why the fuck did you rape us in our fucking sleep. Fuck that cunt Bin Laden that bastard should be fucked by niggers and forced to suck dicks but why the fuck did you bother with him in Pakistan.

Now, those fucking cunts who follows that fucking tranny cunt [laden] are now declaring war against Pakistan. You know what Taliban are famous for? BEING FUCKING COWARDS AND KILLING INNONCENT PEOPLE. You moron not only did you NOT kill those cunts you forced the problem on fucking Pakistan.

Why the hell did you make living here next to impossible. Fucking cunts, now I have to watch every step because I know any city I go to will be a target of taliban bastards strikes. I hope someone kills those cunts already.

FUCK BIN LADEN AND FUCK OBAMA NIGGER. Staging everything just to get us fucked more. I am mad, I AM REAL FUCKING MAD. If his economy, heat, rolling blackouts, good shortage, inflation, family pressure, religion doesn't kill me a fucking misfire or a fucking bomb will shortly. MOTHERFUCKING CUNTS!

Translation: Dfg's imam is making him become a suicide bomber
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    It's interesting to see the folks having parties in the street, and if someone I knew had been killed as a result of Osama's influence, you bet your ass I'd be out there with them. DFG's post has reminded me that things are always much more complicated then they seem on the surface. He is at ground level, his life is influenced by stuff we only see on the news. I can understand why the taliban will now strike at Pakistan targets, if you suspect a rat, you kill anyone who might be the rat, and a few of their friends besides, just to make sure the message got through.

I realize you would leave behind a country that you are deeply connected to, but dude, it's time to GTFO. Cut and run. If there is anything I can ever do, just ask. It would take about $20 000 for you to emigrate to Canada legally, but if you can get a plane ticket together, and a work visa (I assume you are under 30), the rest can be figured out once you get here, lord know's it work's for the Koreans. It is very hard to get someone out of Canada once they get here, we try, we try, but our own system has flaws you could exploit.

Your best bet; "I am autistic and have no concept of religion, for this reason I am persecuted in my home country". Once you get here on the work visa, you make a refugee claim. Take the autism spec, here, and ride that all the way to freedom.

C/O
    "I was in cuffs for a brief while today, felt bad"

Thanks for the support. It's good to know when shit hits the fan their is someone on my side :). Don't worry I will figure a way out eventually.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    Lol @ U.S. Takeover of the Towel Heads.

God its good to be american!
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Come to the UK - you would blend in no problem.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    come to USA, see how cool it is :o:o
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited May 2011
    Just immigrate to the UK, Pakistan is ex-commonwealth so you should not have any trouble getting in, ill help you find work lol.

Also, if the Hindu nationalists in India come to power Pakistan will alot more to worry about than the Taliban, technically Pakistan belongs to India, your to India what Israel is to Jordan.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Immigrate to the UK mate. I usually dont say this because I hate all immigrants, but you are in some serious trouble. GTFO and dont look back.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Fucking pakis sheltering Osama for the last 4-5 years. :angry:

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! :o
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011

and lol dfg finally proves he is a Terrorist
  • edited May 2011
    Interesting. You prepare obviously the ground for leaving teh country now that goal achieved. I don't believe anything of what you written, you may fool some but you can't fool all the time everybody mr , employer on the Directorate of Operations.:)

Nicks cousin?
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited May 2011

I wish you luck DFG. Be safe and get out of there.