Comments

• RainycityRainycity Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    shut up faggit.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Guys at least don't treat this place like Zoklet. Quality!
  • vnorbertovnorberto Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    he has already cried about this in IRC and i would not be surprised if he did rat us out
    edited July 2010
    So who is the creator of this site, and can i be mods.
  • edited July 2010
    I've just arrived. About what percentage of the Totse crowd is registered here compared to Zoklet?

EDIT: LOL, I've just seen the members list. How long has this place been up and running? Anyway, this place is doomed if it doesn't pick up.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I've just arrived. About what percentage of the Totse crowd is registered here compared to Zoklet?

Well, 94% of users are from Totse. Most of us including me just heard about this site hours ago. So, it will take some time for users to move to Totse. From the looks of it. Totse.info is doing great.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010

EDIT: LOL, I've just seen the members list. How long has this place been up and running? Anyway, this place is doomed if it doesn't pick up.

Yea it's been known for about 2 or 3 hours, sorry we haven't managed to get thousands of users in that time...................
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    I just heard about it on a thread on zoklet. I don't think it'll be long before come over with zoklets administration sucking like it does.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    I hope Zok comes here. I hope he helps us code this site into a second totse.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    I hope Zok comes here. I hope he helps us code this site into a second totse.

That I doubt will happen. But I am sure other programmers like Clover might help us out.
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    That I doubt will happen. But I am sure other programmers like Clover might help us out.

Haha, yeah I figured he probably wouldn't. That'd be bad business sense. Or maybe not. I don't know if he's even making anything off of zoklet.
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010
    More people who like the old style will come here. I'm done with zoklet.
    edited July 2010
    AHHAHA i dont see why totse 2 didnt do this, this lay out is so much better, them there piece of shit, he just doesnt understand that his colors blind.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Needs a little bit of work but this place actually has future unlike the other totse clones.

Lol but, is it possible to bring META here? Haha.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    Needs a little bit of work but this place actually has future unlike the other totse clones.

Lol but, is it possible to bring META here? Haha.

Nope, I talked to him on IRC [TDD] Meta is only interested in seeing Zoklet crumble like a little baby who got fucked by her daddy on her birthday.
    edited July 2010
    meta is strange.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well that's a bummer. A little bit immature for a 50 year old fuck. Talking about old fucks, what about Spectral and DaGuru?
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Nope, I talked to him on IRC [TDD] Meta is only interested in seeing Zoklet crumble like a little baby who got fucked by her daddy on her birthday.

A lot of people are.
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    A lot of people are.

Ain't that the truth.

Has anyone told Greyfox? He was looking for a new forum.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    True, let's get old man Greyfox here. I'm sure he'd be glad to mod Science of the Damned once again.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Greyfox posts in TDD. I am sure he will join soon.
  • vnorbertovnorberto Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Ain't that the truth.

Has anyone told Greyfox? He was looking for a new forum.

Yea, I left him,along with a dozen others, a message on thir zoklet profile page regarding the move.

I suggest all of you send msgs to fellow zoklets in case they have yet to find out of this forum.
    edited July 2010
    If greyfox comes... I love the dude but don't mod him please for the love of god. The old man thinks he's a one man, online spanish inquisition or something. I guess he's seen some shit in the few hundred years he's been alive and it's made him a bit crazy.

Alls I'm saying is, keep him a member but don't give him authority. There's no reason he should be a mod. The guy needs to drive miles to go on a damn computer. He's also a Nazi war criminal. Probably. It'd be immature of him if he didn't want to contribute to the site without being given moderator status anyway...
  • Chimera 1Chimera 1 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    If greyfox comes... I love the dude but don't mod him please for the love of god. The old man thinks he's a one man, online spanish inquisition or something. I guess he's seen some shit in the few hundred years he's been alive and it's made him a bit crazy.

Theres already a lot of impersonators here.
    edited July 2010
    Chimera 1 wrote: »
    Theres already a lot of impersonators here.

:(
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    who the fuck is gray fox
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    This forum has definietly set sail on the sea of cheese.