I'm done

Comments

• edited May 2011
    At least your moving to pakistan :/

lol that should give you some space...

That's a shitty place to be with your buddy... Maybe you can tell her not to share her feelings about her situation with you if she's not going to do likewise for you? Or, indeed, if she has no intention of actually resolving these issues with her bf and just wants to dump a bunch of negativity on your shoulders...
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited May 2011
    Wrong. Fuck friendliness you gotta be straight up with ass-munchers so they realize the truth. My buddy always bitches about his girlfriend so the other night we went camping and i filled his ears up with what a dumbfuck hes bein for about two hours. they are ;on a break' now. Hopefully he will stop bein a dumbass when it comes to the ladies but bottom line is you got be straight up and also probably kind of a bitch to get through
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    i was hoping for a "im done with life"

thread.

Fucking boring
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited May 2011
    i was hoping for a "im done with life"

thread.

Fucking boring
    Same here. This thread blows.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    I have spent so much time consoling her but all she wants to do is stay in her dark angst filled hole instead of maturing and getting the fuck over it.

Does she have a crawl space under her house? If she does, grab her as she goes out of the house, bind her up with gaffer tape, put a few bits over her mouth and make sure she cannot move.

Leave her there all day.

Come back later on and let her go, telling her how she needs to be a better friend to you and more understanding.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    just stop listening, she'll get the hint.