I love latex, leather, pvc, and vinyl clothing! — Totseans

I love latex, leather, pvc, and vinyl clothing!

ShroomerShroomer New Arrival
edited May 2011 in Life
There's not many message boards I would feel comfortable saying this. I figured I would here since we actually have an apparel board (ain't that weird)? And I happen to really like crossdressing. Ever see those t-shirts for girls that have a real thin body but a slightly large shoulder and waist section? I love those shirts and sometimes I wish I were a woman just so I could wear em!

Comments

  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Shroomer wrote: »
    There's not many message boards I would feel comfortable saying this. I figured I would here since we actually have an apparel board (ain't that weird)? And I happen to really like crossdressing. Ever see those t-shirts for girls that have a real thin body but a slightly large shoulder and waist section? I love those shirts and sometimes I wish I were a woman just so I could wear em!

    WTF :confused:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    I wear latex underwear.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Not comfortable talking about this, mainly because I don't see those shirts here often :(. I would love to try latex
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Latex and PVC in Pakistani temperatures is probably the reason why :p
  • edited May 2011
    OP=bianca beauchamp
  • ShroomerShroomer New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I wear latex underwear.

    I've tried latex panties but they're too pricky. I prefer to stick with vinyl during the summer, pvc in fall and spring, and leather/latex during the winter unless I'm going out for a specific reason and want to wear one. Oh and I am mostly interested in the pants section but might get into tops/t-shirts later.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Shroomer wrote: »
    I've tried latex panties but they're too pricky. I prefer to stick with vinyl during the summer, pvc in fall and spring, and leather/latex during the winter unless I'm going out for a specific reason and want to wear one. Oh and I am mostly interested in the pants section but might get into tops/t-shirts later.

    Are you in it for comfort or for style? My husband bought me a pvc corset a couple years ago and I remember enjoying strutting around in it. Wasn't the most comfortable thing, but enjoyable nonetheless. Sadly I don't fit into it anymore.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Are you in it for comfort or for style? My husband bought me a pvc corset a couple years ago and I remember enjoying strutting around in it. Wasn't the most comfortable thing, but enjoyable nonetheless. Sadly I don't fit into it anymore.

    :o:o:o
  • ShroomerShroomer New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Are you in it for comfort or for style? My husband bought me a pvc corset a couple years ago and I remember enjoying strutting around in it. Wasn't the most comfortable thing, but enjoyable nonetheless. Sadly I don't fit into it anymore.


    I've tried losing weight just so I would look good in some pvc/vinyl pants. But its HARD! HARD! HARD! I joined a gym and ran on the treadmill 3 to 4 times a week for a month and never lost a single pound!

    But I still like the clothing.
  • edited May 2011
    Shroomer wrote: »
    I've tried losing weight just so I would look good in some pvc/vinyl pants. But its HARD! HARD! HARD! I joined a gym and ran on the treadmill 3 to 4 times a week for a month and never lost a single pound!

    But I still like the clothing.

    just work as a dishwasher in a busy place and replace 2 meals a day with cigarettes and develop a general anxiety disorder.... Worked for me; lost 30 Lbs in a couple of months. The diet secrets that work are the ones they never tell ya about lul
Sign In or Register to comment.