Police Officer vs. 15 year old

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
PHOENIX, AZ -- A Phoenix police officer has been placed on leave while his department investigates a YouTube video of him slamming an unarmed 15-year-old girl into a wall while on duty and her slumping to the ground.

A department spokesman said Thursday that officer Patrick Larrison, a six-and-a-half-year veteran of the force, was immediately placed on paid leave after another police employee found the video online and notified a supervisor.

Sgt. Trent Crump says the employee found the video Tuesday but the incident was videotaped Jan. 25. He says it was filmed while Larrison was responding to a call from the girl's school and her mother saying she was drunk and had pushed a male teacher.

I found it on the web before the news story, thus I placed it here ;)

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    looking at it frame by frame is very LOL.

good stuff
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm so sick of people not letting others do their job. The girl deserved it, she was highly intoxicated. It looks like the office tripped on the curb a little and hesitated about how he was going to subdue her. The girl turned around and reached into her shirt. You never know what the she could have been reaching for. You have to go into every situation expecting the worse outcome.

It was quite lulzy also. :thumbsup:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I'm so sick of people not letting others do their job. The girl deserved it, she was highly intoxicated. It looks like the office tripped and the curb a little and hesitated about how he was going to subdue her. The girl turned around and reached into her shirt. You never know what the she could have been reaching for. You have to go into every situation expecting the worse outcome.

It was quite lulzy also. :thumbsup:

This.

Plus moody, hormonal 15 year old girls need a kick in the face.

And a cock in the mouth.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011
    LOL fucking body check BIIIIIAAAAATTCCCHHH! She got what she deserved, honestly. Sometimes I agree with the cop and sometimes I don't. Now you have every jackass with a mobile phone video recording cops 24/7 just waiting for ONE tiny moment that they fuck up (and they will they are only human) so they can capture it and upload it to YouTube and try to make things out like the cop was just attacking someone pointlessly. Over 90% of the time the people cops beat the fuck down deserve it. She was drunk, pushed and assaulted other people, and was fat. That alone justifies her getting speared.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    Someone make a .gif of that bitch getting her face introduced to the wall.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    What's the background story? All I saw were 2 chicks wrestling like slow-mo lesbians, one walks up and leaves while a cop bodyslams her on the ground? She wasn't a threat to him at all. Good thing that white trash piece of shit got fired. 6 years makes you a "veteran" in the force? EL OH EL
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    All I saw were 2 chicks wrestling like slow-mo lesbians
    Lol.

Very lulzy, but it seemed like excessive force to me. I don't think it's something to suspend the officer over though.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    Looks to me like he told her to stop, she kept going, then reached inside her shirt. When a cop orders you to stop and you keep going that is called resisting arrest. When you resist arrest you get handled. She got handled...
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited May 2011
    Bitch got checked.

I thought I saw her 15yo boob for a second in the beginning, but it was just one of her rolls:(
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    So mr. Cop, you feel nice now that you revealed your true identity ?:D, you are on Totse, and you speak and act like a cop, either you are a cop or a snitch.

Choose.:)

That's not sometimes to me :facepalm:

And for the total idiots.....90% can't be considered as sometimes...

Cop aka LSA King :eek:

You are making the assumption that his inferences were about the same thing. The sometimes could refer to all police actions - the 90% was specific to when a cop takes some one down.

Now, I do not know about you, but I would be pretty pleased with a public service which gets a 90% success rate in a bad situation. Sure, it could be better - 100% would be good, but 90% is more than comendable.

GTFO troll and live some where like Somalia if you do not like the law and its enforcement.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited May 2011
    So mr. Cop, you feel nice now that you revealed your true identity ?:D, you are on Totse, and you speak and act like a cop, either you are a cop or a snitch.

He's not a cop fuck nut and he's not a nigger FYI.
    As for the vid,that bitch got schooled!she deserved every bit of it.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011

Because I don't hold up my middle finger like some juvenile kiddiot screaming "Fuck Da POLEECE!" all the time? Sir, I'm a little more mature in the sense that I know Anarchy doesn't work and that screaming, "fuck the police" is another way of masking your own guilt and wrong doing because everyone in the world is always wrong but you. Nobody likes being told what the fuck to do and so there will always be people bitching even when its for their own good.

As far as "sometimes" and "90%" goes, the latter was a fictitious number, I could have used anything. When referring to "sometimes" that can represent ANYTHING as long as it's 50/50 or higher.

The number wasn't factual and is probably even higher in favor of less incidents where violence happens and the officer is in the wrong. A few bad apples or shoddy reactions from officers make them all look like a bunch of corrupt pieces of shit.

Any who, statement still stands. BITCH DESERVED IT! It's a shame we can't see that police brutality on the cases that actually deserve it. Just another reason why you faggot ass know it all kids should stay in school and maybe learn something or risk getting the police baton rammed up your asshole.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    ITT: Nick owns 3 faggots.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    What a fucking fat peice of shit, I mean she looked like a 34-year-old fat hooker. Wow, Americans are fucking fat and disgusting... Ewwww

Anyway, bitch had it coming, I would award him a medal if he raped here right there and fuck that idiot who uploaded the video. She should have stopped that whore if he really cared. Idiots.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    She's a level 7 witch and he needed to subdue her before she could cast, 'spell of stupidity' upon his level 4 ass. Therefore it was perfectly justified. :thumbsup: