hey

StephsBackStephsBack Acolyte
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'm not too good with first impressions. Ask my in laws.

But I started coming to Totse about 10 years ago when I was a teen and loved it - spent a lot of time here. I mostly enjoyed the intellectual conversation, and being that I'm not all that much of a people person, I like the idea of forums.

I have welcomed myself back, and I'm here to stay until I get booted.

Mwa.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Fuck yeah, a new member :D Welcome to the forums dude, enjoy your stay. Hope it's an interesting and informative one :)
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Welcome, inb4theusualtreatment.

Oh well, GTFO FAGGOT :)
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    leave why you still can faggot
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    Thanks for joining the community, ignore the assholes like ^this one, and if you need any help with anything let me or another staff member know via a PM.
    edited May 2011
    ^^^^ if we had a forum of faggots you wouldn't like that.

wait, thats what you want around here!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Welcome! Spread the &T word if you can. The more the merrier but make sure they are ToTSE material, y'know. /b/tards can fuck off.

But yes, welcome :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Go away.
  • StephsBackStephsBack Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Oh yes, I remember the tards of Totse. BigHarryDick obviously can't spell and I pity his/her poor linguistic skills.

I'll introduce only people I have screened for the ability to construct meaningful sentences and post constructive thoughts and ideas. You can count on that.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    How did you find this place?

EDIT: Are you an Alien? I mean a hot Alien with perky tits or just a chink with tiny penii [no offense mayberry <3]
    edited May 2011
    I came here years ago, and lost my login and tried to start a new one but at that time there were no more registrations being allowed, so I forgot about it. Then I was talking to someone the other days about forums and I remembered Totse, and as soon as I realised I could register again I did.

Who was that 'edit' directed at?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wants to have sex with aliens (and everything else) so he was hoping you were an alien.
    edited May 2011
    Oh, so I'm not going to confess to turning into a hot alien after finishing high school? Poor bastard. I know people who would have sex with anything, heart beat or not, and it's a sad state of affairs.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    What is this fucking faggot shit going on?

OP is a fucking retard with no social skills, not to mention the bitch name he has. gtfo and request your account to be banned. No one wants you fairyfucking kike.
  • edited May 2011
    We're fairly tard-free at the moment, which is pretty good. It's one benefit of having a small community I suppose. :)
    edited May 2011
    Fairy-fucking kike - YES! That rocks. Thanks Box - I have something else to call the next 'fairy-fucking kike' that gets in my way.

What a wonderful day.
    edited May 2011
    Yeah it's heaps better than what I remember it. There used to be a thread with about 50 replies that were just flames and other like crap. I have learned more insults in two hours than I learned in 12 years at school. This is great!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    stfu cockknocker, show tits, or take tips :mad:
    edited May 2011
    You really should have put a hyphen in cock-knocker. Just a suggestion.
  • edited May 2011
    StephsBack wrote: »
    Yeah it's heaps better than what I remember it. There used to be a thread with about 50 replies that were just flames and other like crap. I have learned more insults in two hours than I learned in 12 years at school. This is great!

Brilliant! :D It's a lot more... refined than before. Less shit, more good stuff. Mind me asking - do you have any specialties you can support totse with? You might be a badass computer hacker, or an explosives expert or anything for all I know. Or are you here for the information, the discussion, or both?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    and I'm here to stay until I get booted.

Please elaborate on this, what makes you believe you have the possiblity of being booted? Something you've witnessed during the .info era of Totse give you such trepidation, or the .com days lay down some precedent? :confused:
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Hey StephsBack :) I welcome any intellectual discussions and conversations you care to provide, and welcome to Totse!
    edited May 2011
    Oh yes, I remember the tards of Totse. BigHarryDick obviously can't spell and I pity his/her poor linguistic skills.

I'll introduce only people I have screened for the ability to construct meaningful sentences and post constructive thoughts and ideas. You can count on that.

lol, shut the fuck up

fucking kike!
  • edited May 2011
    Nice one Steph, you've got like, 35 posts in your first day here :D That's good, I like to see that.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    lol, shut the fuck up

fucking kike!

My son BHD learning daddy's ways I see.

Why is the op still not fucking banned?
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    My son BHD learning daddy's ways I see.

Why is the op still not fucking banned?

you are teaching me good daddy
    edited May 2011
    What I can offer is information similar to life hacks, relationships with people, getting what you want, criminological/sociological type posts, conspiracy theories, posts regarding questions of religion, medical type questions, celestial physics related posts, drugs, Australian Law - I'm generally a humanities type person, but I only look into things that I see relevance in and I like to understand the world around me.

I'm not a hacker, though it would come in handy to be able to get in and around fucking Facebook - little bit of a spy/stalker/investigator and there's a few people I would love to find out more about and eventually bring them down. I only know how to change the colour of the banner.

When you don't do what you're told you fall down a kind of rabbit hole and start to see things in a way that is concealed from the sheep or those too ignorant or blinded by the shadow's played out in the cave to understand.

I generally don't sleep particularly much and a lot of people I know aren't interested in the same things - that explains the heap of posts. Around exam time I'll slow down though.

Oh yeah, and anyone that can not handle a difference in opinion, does not add to threads constructively is a fairy-fucking kike with no brains and detracts from the possibility of TOTSE being the intellectual forum that is should be.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    Oh yeah, and anyone that can not handle a difference in opinion, does not add to threads constructively is a fairy-fucking kike with no brains and detracts from the possibility of TOTSE being the intellectual forum that is should be.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Anyone else think this is the same girl that used to make all the shitty top ten lists and shit on the old &T? What the fuck was her name?
    edited May 2011
    Um, I never made the top 10 lists on the old Totse. Don't assume to know everything.

Actually, I retract my statement. This is why Totse went to shit in the first place.
  • edited May 2011
    What I can offer is information similar to life hacks, relationships with people, getting what you want, criminological/sociological type posts, conspiracy theories, posts regarding questions of religion, medical type questions, celestial physics related posts, drugs, Australian Law - I'm generally a humanities type person, but I only look into things that I see relevance in and I like to understand the world around me.

That sounds interesting! Can you share some life hacks with us? I just finished reading a PDF which RemadE posted which was full of interesting life hacks covering a few different areas. I also liked the idea of getting what you want - perhaps you can cover some stuff on that subject too? I dunno how much you feel like writing, but you said that you don't sleep much so I guess you've got the time :)

Give it a shot, I need some more reading material and I'm sure some others will appreciate it too.
    edited May 2011
    stepsblack, go fuck yourself in cocklet forums

faggot