Would you sell your soul to the devil?

PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So Lucifer comes round to your house, you smoke a blunt of his sulphur chronic mixed with some brimstone dank hash, then he offers you everything and anything you want if he can munch up your soul (shyeh he's got munchies).
So if he didn't explain what selling your soul would entail and left it to be a mystery, but you can demand everything you want in exchange. You will never be able to go back on your deal, there is no possible way, none. You can only ask for what you want today and nothing you ask for can be changed, you have to have it.
Would you do it?
If you would, what would you ask for?

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    Everyone knows, the devil doesn't just show up. You have to meet him at a crossroads after midnight.

I might. and I would wish to be successful in any an everything I tried to do.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    If there's a hell, I'm gonna rot in it anyways, so might as well make the most out of it. :thumbsup:

1. Threesome with Taylor Swift and Bridget Mendler everyday whenever I want.
    2. Infinite supply of money.
    3. Annhiliation of chinks.
    4. Cure for pollen [oh em gee]
  • edited May 2011
    So if he didn't explain what selling your soul would entail and left it to be a mystery...

Sounds like the Devil is truly in the details.

No deal!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    I already have.
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited May 2011
    Fuck that. Who gives a fuck anyway. Worldy pleasures are just that.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    I've tried several times. But the Devil keeps asking me

for favors. :confused:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Honestly, I would try to fuck the devil and yes I won't make any deals. It's foolish to make deals with Devil but having sex with a devil would be something else and before you cry fag, a devil is a dark spirit can take any shape or form.
  • edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Honestly, I would try to fuck the devil and yes I won't make any deals. It's foolish to make deals with Devil but having sex with a devil would be something else and before you cry fag, a devil is a dark spirit can take any shape or form.

So as your fucking this sexy devil girl she changes into a dog and now you're fucking a male dog in the ass and the devil dog turns its head to you and starts reciting the Koranic passages on homosexuality and fucking animals and then starts laughing at you 'cause you're going to burn in Hell anyway once God finds out that the Devil has outed you as a gay dog-fucker.

I'd resist all temptations to put my dick in the Devil if I were you. :o