Little sister bullshit, what should i do?

subliminal07subliminal07 Semo-Regulars
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
So I gotta call last night from my mom, my 16 yr old sis got busted skippin out of school...big fucking whoop right?guess my parents found out she stayed out a couple nights one of which her and a friend were shitfaced and call a couple older kids for a ride like 3-4am, I then find out both guys I know, went to school with & played football (ones 22 the other 24) so the story goes they took em home and ate pizza, ice cream, etc. And my sis says she doesn't remember a thing but the younger guy and her friend leaving. She claims they had consensual sex although she doesnt recall who started it....I flipped the fuck out Dudes been texting her since & I even saw him after it happened he acted weird as shit and i recall wondering why. So here's my dilemma, cops are involved and tellin my parents if any of us interfere they're not gonna fuck around ( I'm actually shocked my dad, the most hadass dude i know is remaining cool) so what the hell would be the best to do?? Know its not all the guys faults its my parents, my sis and these shitbag...i mean ive had sex with younger girls but by 8 years??fucking wrong my instinct tells me to leave it be and when things cool down give these dudes the assbeating they got comin, I've never been in trouble with the law somehow & no sense in gettin myself in shit as a result but I've never felt like this...I wanted so bad last night to drive down and put a fuckin bullet in these fucks, obviously that was the least logical idea i hadwhat do you guys think?.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    A) COOL THE FUCK DOWN.
    B) JUST COOL IT.

Your sister knew what she was doing, she wanted to fuck and regardless of what you do, she will do it anyways. Getting mad and overprotective would be illogical and stupid. Why do you have to bust your ass for your sister who willingly went away and got laid? You didn't take her there. She went there.

So, instead of raging mad, follow your dad example. Take a chill pill and let the system handle. The best you can do is support your sister and earn her side and then force her to call this rape and get those cunts behind bars. This is the logical way of handling things.

Since she didn't remember anything, it hints she was drugged. You can cry rape easily and you just need to get her a lawyer.

or if you're cool enough. Just chill and fuck their sisters ( I mean those assholes )

But in short, unless you want to get in trouble and want to get shitfaced and possibly jail time, AVOID GETTING INVOLVED!

Be cool motherfucka!
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    dang those guys are lucky to fuck a 16 year old.

Damn i wish i had that opportunity.

Also post pics of your sis tits or GTFO! :angry:
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited May 2011
    Also post pics of your sis tits or GTFO! :angry:

Seconded. Because if you expect us to read some little kid drama shit, you have to provide illustrations.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Stop trying to act like you care you pussy little bitch.

You get no pussy and you're never gonna get any.

The farthest you've gotten was a kiss from your sis.

:facepalm:

What are you gonna do? Beat them up? :rolleyes:

It's your sister's fault for being a little slut. Bitch was probably begging to have his 8" dick in her tight pink pussy.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Stop trying to act like you care you pussy little bitch.

You get no pussy and you're never gonna get any.

The farthest you've gotten was a kiss from your sis.

:facepalm:

What are you gonna do? Beat them up? :rolleyes:

It's your sister's fault for being a little slut. Bitch was probably begging to have his 8" dick in her tight pink pussy.

This.

Your sister is a whore, bro.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    i fucked ur sis brah, also pix..
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited May 2011
    Chill the fuck out, don't do anything that will cause YOU to catch a case!

Let the law handle it.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    A) COOL THE FUCK DOWN.
    B) JUST COOL IT.

Your sister knew what she was doing, she wanted to fuck and regardless of what you do, she will do it anyways. Getting mad and overprotective would be illogical and stupid. Why do you have to bust your ass for your sister who willingly went away and got laid?

or if you're cool enough. Just chill and fuck their sisters ( I mean those assholes )

alcohol affects what you do she was prolly willingly wanted to fuck but it was only because she was under the influence .
    if she was sober she prolly wouldn't fuck those guys. and hey fuck head do u have a sis that u truly love n care for .. no, if u do then u dont care about her n thats fine, cuz that's just u sand nigger. if i heard some assholes took advantage of my drunk underage sis i would go out on a OP. wear a fuking ski mask hide my face and jump their asses. O.P. if you had a tattoo kit you could write RAPIST or PEDO on their forehead just like they did to that one guy.
    http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=14970

but yea for now try and chill CALL rape n let the law take care of it , take her to the doctor so they can take any DNA left on her vajjj from the dudes.
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Nothin much to do, Shes at that dumb ass rebellion stage.

She's gonna do whatever or whoever the fuck she wants. let the oslafers deal with it.
  • edited May 2011
    Thank god I don't have a sister; I think the right approach is to either drink (or smoke opium/bang sum H) and keep re-using till you obliterate the memory..

But yeah, sounds like your sis is a slut. Soooorry. Not that that's a bad thing. Well I guess it is, for you... Take my advice it's real good.
  • edited May 2011
    I fucked your sister too. She's a dirty fucking skank. We ran a train on that ass. Everybody knows all it takes is a couple of drinks and she'll do whatever.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    stick it in her pooper
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    alcohol affects what you do she was prolly willingly wanted to fuck but it was only because she was under the influence .
    if she was sober she prolly wouldn't fuck those guys. and hey fuck head do u have a sis that u truly love n care for .. no, if u do then u dont care about her n thats fine, cuz that's just u sand nigger. if i heard some assholes took advantage of my drunk underage sis i would go out on a OP. wear a fuking ski mask hide my face and jump their asses. O.P. if you had a tattoo kit you could write RAPIST or PEDO on their forehead just like they did to that one guy.
    http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=14970

but yea for now try and chill CALL rape n let the law take care of it , take her to the doctor so they can take any DNA left on her vajjj from the dudes.

Well, if that happened here, both the sister and that cunt would be dead :).
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    I fucked your sister too. She's a dirty fucking skank. We ran a train on that ass. Everybody knows all it takes is a couple of drinks and she'll do whatever.

this.

I ran into a lot of hoes this way. Hood parties are fun.

Especially when the hood rats pass out and you and homeboys

train that skank! Good times :cool: