Old Totseans

If you could choose any member from Totse.com to sign up and post here, who would it be?

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Nope, Acidmelt and Meta can go fuck themselves, I looked for them, found them, and was so annoyed I ended up here, and was better for it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Hmm, hard to decide. Jeff Hunter might top the list but Murder Mouse might be it. He joined on Zoklet after I invited him. I pretty much respect him to this day. Found on him on Yahoo Groups in hacking chating room. This was before I discovered Totse.com. Later one I stumbled on his text-file on phreaking and joined totse.com. Didn't see him post much but I hopefully I will track him down and invite him back here.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Nope, Acidmelt and Meta can go fuck themselves,

Mutha Fuckin This! ^^^^^^

I piss on their memories, their hopefully shallow graves, and the souls of their following generations....if either of them burdened the world by breeding that is. :thumbsdown:

As for who I would want here?

Hands down..... Arms Merchant/GreyFox :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    SHARP, his spiders scared the shit out of me
    President brown.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited May 2011
    Jacketch.

Definitely Jacketch.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited May 2011
    Even when Niggersexual's posts fell short, the username was still amusing.
  • edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Hmm, hard to decide. Jeff Hunter might top the list but Murder Mouse might be it. He joined on Zoklet after I invited him. I pretty much respect him to this day. Found on him on Yahoo Groups in hacking chating room. This was before I discovered Totse.com. Later one I stumbled on his text-file on phreaking and joined totse.com. Didn't see him post much but I hopefully I will track him down and invite him back here.

Definitely track him down dude. If you need help then you know where to ask! :D

That probably goes for the rest of these dudes as well - do they post anywhere now? Maybe they're at Z, T2 or even TDD but we could attempt to get some oldies back in here.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Jacketch
    Arms Merchant
    ShadyDealer
    Frinkmakesyouthink (Ratfrink @ zoklet)
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    bunny.meatball
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited May 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    Jacketch.

Definitely Jacketch.

Motherfucking this.

I miss that crotchety old bastard. Between his stories of his son/younger days and his advice, he was one of my favorites on the site.
    edited May 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    bunny.meatball

The name rings a bell but I cant think why.

Add Tr1p to the list, just so we can tell him to fuck off again.
  • edited May 2011
    I also recognize that bunny.meatball name - where the hell was that from?
  • smellytittybiscuitsmellytittybiscuit New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    silverfuck. she was hot as shit
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I also recognize that bunny.meatball name - where the hell was that from?

Im starting to remenber now, it might have been an epic thread in S&A about liking a chick at a bus stop, cant for the life of me think of the outcome.

I think onemulluto should be on the list.
    And if we are going on hottness only then add sickboy to the list.
  • edited May 2011
    Any chance of getting some of these faces back here?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    BloodyDiaperman for sure.
    edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    BloodyDiaperman for sure.

Most defo, his threads allways made me laugh.
    When he applied for a job at KFC and filled out the form as satan was great, getting asked back was even better.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited May 2011
    TR1P, so we can make fun of his beak

Deadendgirl, because she's the size of a beached whale and I enjoyed lowering her self-esteem :fap: :hai:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    When he applied for a job at KFC and filled out the form as satan was great, getting asked back was even better.

That dude was totally fucking nuts.

Didn't he run for mayor or some shit.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited May 2011
    Uhh you guys took mine, Argonplasma2000, he seemed pretty cool. Or CarbonB for the lulz.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited May 2011
    Shit what was that girls name, she was a major coke head, hot as fuck, normally posted in BLTC, I want her back
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    Im starting to remenber now, it might have been an epic thread in S&A about liking a chick at a bus stop, cant for the life of me think of the outcome.

I think onemulluto should be on the list.
    And if we are going on hottness only then add sickboy to the list.
    bunny.meatball started that epic thread about liking the girl on his bus route and he finally fucking talked to her and they hung out and he poisoned her goddamned llama, starting an original totse meme that lasted for ages.

in the end he didn't get the girl cause he poisoned her llama and she hated him after that. here are pics of her:

594709657.jpg

1787525022.jpg

1237587549.jpg
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited May 2011
    Holy shit I remember that whole thing! Like bunny.meatball got fucked with constantly for failing at life.
  • edited May 2011
    Jacketch.

Definitely Jacketch.

It would seem that Jacketch has just registered here :D Who knows if it's the real deal though.
    edited May 2011
    It would seem that Jacketch has just registered here :D Who knows if it's the real deal though.

It would be fairly obvious fairly quickly if it is. If it is not, I think we have had this issue before where people take known user names - same solution as last time.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Jack just posted over at Zoklet....so one can only hope the timing isn't just coincindental. :)

If so, I change my original post to add Jack and Angry Femme. I figured both would have regged by now and mis-assumed they had no interest in .info.....but I'd be just as equally anxious to start some more banter with either of them. :thumbsup:

***crowd starts chanting...."Jack! Jack! Jack!!!!!!!!"

no hype or anything.... ;)
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited May 2011
    Fuck, I barely remember the KFC thing. I suppose there isn't an archive of the thread anywhere.

Memories. I wish I could remember them.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited May 2011
    Pickwick.
    edited May 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    Fuck, I barely remember the KFC thing. I suppose there isn't an archive of the thread anywhere.

Memories. I wish I could remember them.

It was all on ED, but I have not checked it out since it changed. The ED article will be on a internet achive somewhere however.
    edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Jack just posted over at Zoklet....so one can only hope the timing isn't just coincindental. :)

If so, I change my original post to add Jack and Angry Femme. I figured both would have regged by now and mis-assumed they had no interest in .info.....but I'd be just as equally anxious to start some more banter with either of them. :thumbsup:

***crowd starts chanting...."Jack! Jack! Jack!!!!!!!!"

no hype or anything.... ;)

Well, I was without internets for around 3 years befire I signed up for zoklet - just a few days after T went - I tried to log into T the day after it went on my mobile after not visiting for three years and saw the TTFN...

It was seeing Jacketch and a few others that convinced me it was the new home. Time has proved it was little more than a hostel with sick in the lobby and shit on the walls.

While this place is not the palatial mansion where it was a 24hour party of excellent dialouge, it is fair comfortable and does not feel like the house holder is deliberately leaving the silver ware on show so he can call the cops if you so much as look at it...
    edited May 2011
    I had loads of old threads and pics saved at home, but thats about 12000 miles away, and the PC is fucked so thats that stuff lost.

Angryfemme I still see on facebook every so often, shes married and expecting a kid from what I remember.
  • jackketchjackketch Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011

It is.

some of the older ones will know the accounts email addy to be mine ie jacquesketchATgmail

Pure coincidence. I was looking for something online and saw that &T.info was proclaiming itself the OFFICIAL totse...so I thought I'd take a look at what this bunch of ameritarded gingerfucking-burgerfling eating-mutilated cocked-flatfaced-mouthbreathers were up to.

*goes back to looking at the CP on /b/*
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Tordek Battlehammer.
    Still see him almost every week, but still.

If not him then I'd say nuclearrabbit....or Tr1p ;)
  • edited May 2011
    Clifford The Big Red Bong!!!
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    Clifford The Big Red Bong!!!

He is here, so is his mate, just doesn't post much.
  • edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    He is here, so is his mate, just doesn't post much.

Laaaaaaaame :mad:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    Chuck N motha fuckin rambo.
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited May 2011
    I don't know if toothless Joe is strickly z or if JJJJ will come here. but i know they would benefit here.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited May 2011
    jackketch wrote: »
    It is.

some of the older ones will know the accounts email addy to be mine ie jacquesketchATgmail

Pure coincidence. I was looking for something online and saw that &T.info was proclaiming itself the OFFICIAL totse...so I thought I'd take a look at what this bunch of ameritarded gingerfucking-burgerfling eating-mutilated cocked-flatfaced-mouthbreathers were up to.

*goes back to looking at the CP on /b/*

It's alive!

Welcome to Totse.info, sir. It's not Totse.com, but at least there's plenty of drama. :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    It's alive!

Welcome to Totse.info, sir. It's not Totse.com, but at least there's plenty of drama. :D

I don't think it's the real deal.
    edited May 2011
    I don't think it's the real deal.

What's not the real deal? Totse.info? Me?

Both speccy and daguru know the jacquesketchATgmail addy of old (btw the lunatic cafe AT Lavabit doesn't exist anymore).
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011

Both speccy and daguru know the jacquesketchATgmail addy of old (btw the lunatic cafe AT Lavabit doesn't exist anymore).

Dude May 2011. Plus, Jack doesn't post like that.
    edited May 2011

Yeah, I emailed you on it (or it might have been the lunatic one, or both) just under a year ago asking if you were alive.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dude May 2011. Plus, Jack doesn't post like that.

hmmm ...

"Sudden hit of scepticism"
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Yeah, I emailed you on it (or it might have been the lunatic one, or both) just under a year ago asking if you were alive.

Not only you. Anyways for the sandnigger's sake:http://bayimg.com/CaigNAadb
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    lol @ calling dfg a sandnigger.
    edited May 2011
    lol @ calling dfg a sandnigger.

I've called him a lot worse over the years. I'll post on zoklet in a minute to settle the matter....unless cutdickpigfucker wants to contend my account(s) been hax0red.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011

*faints*

Someone call Osama!

<3 great to have you here Jack.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Not only you. Anyways for the sandnigger's sake:http://bayimg.com/CaigNAadb

Sandnigger, only my most trusted whores call me that. :)