edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
EOQYXczwPFG6Y1dSE23PQpK7orGSorlLjBP7.png

sorry...i know Jesus should be more polite :(

Nevertheless fuck you !:mad:

[ame=" - Manowar - Master of the Wind[/ame]

Comments

• JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    yeah smart arse...Jesus is a new one cause you fucken banned me due to infractions...ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    bY THE WAY.......do not ban Jesus......lock batman.......is that understood by you cock sucker mod ????
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    *Goes to check*
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Batman locked.
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Thanks, and please inform your mods that this is my only account so not start with the infractions thing again, and about the panic button...I have no idea what is that button or where is that button and if it exists...will never use that button , except of a real crisis situation...as for example the end of the world.

Lol.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited May 2011
    So... What's this panic button about?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Krane wrote: »
    So... What's this panic button about?

It's an infraction that a mod uses when he Totse is targeted etc.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    The panic button is just to ban a user for a short time till an admin can come in and take care of things.

And I am the one that fucking kept banning you, I don't know why they are continuing to allow you to keep making accounts Nick, but I suggest you keep this one for a while.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    The panic button is just to ban a user for a short time till an admin can come in and take care of things.

And I am the one that fucking kept banning you, I don't know why they are continuing to allow you to keep making accounts Nick, but I suggest you keep this one for a while.

He requested his old account to be locked before making a new one. Technically he didn't break rules but yes it's a bitch to keep up with it.
  • edited May 2011
    What's the problem with sticking to one account anyway? I've stuck with this account since totse.info was opened and I've had no problems with it. Sure it's a fucking terrible username but whatever, it's something people can identify me with.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    The reason people continue to fuck off and mess around with changing handles is the same reason people climb a mountain. Because its there, and because they can.

I've said for years it was stupid to allow such jumping around like a spastic little bitch back and forth, as all it does it add confusion and just promote immaturity and basically THOUGHTLESS posting behaviors right out of the blocks.

See, if people that lurked long enough understood a standard of..."you get ONE username, that's it for your Totse life.....making it something decent"...what exactly message would that emit to everyone? It would create an immediate sense of RESPONSIBILITY to put at least some *GASP* thought into just what the fuck you are doing here and what you are about to post about. :eek:

Putting just a little bit of a standard/expectation right out of the blocks does create a conscious and unconscious statement into the minds and mood of what Totse is about and supposed to stand for. People can find forum after forum after forum on the netz to play dressup time with Barbie...and all the other GAMES that get played with nicks and all the other fluff. Imagine having a STANDARD to be better than all that, and thusly having better conversations as well as overall userbase because we don't condone or promote silly/irresponsible posting. :cool:

****InB4 the HBers grab their pitchforks and torches insisting their predictable 4-channing grade school humor "does" (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) something for this place. :D
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    I sumtimes use different usernames but on different forums NOT totse. Idk why but with Totse its different. i think its the maturity level.
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    I agree with da guru, he is absolute right actually, he and spectral try hard the last weeks to bring quality on Totse, they want the members to be real Totseans and not silly guys, they would love to discuss subjects that promote the positive and inspirational thinking as well, and all of that they want to see it happening asap due to a deal probably that have made with the feds, so to save their asses from zoklet ...

ps

they were on zoklet right ?

if not....it does not matter actually cause it's a fictional comment...just plain silly ....
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    If he makes another account I'm going to infract him.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I agree with Dagaru, one account and one only. That way it wouldnt be such a pain in the ass for the mods, and your username is all about building you as a personality that people on the internet can relate to.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    The only situation I can think of where multiple accounts would be fair game is when you have a corrupt/idiotic/spastic admin controlling things away from the ideals which originally made Totse as great as it was. Otherwise it's just little faggits shedding their skins after they fucked up just so they can go at it again.
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    If he makes another account I'm going to infract him.

Thank you , that honors me that you consider me as your savior by asking me to keep this account :)

Jesus loves you:D
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited May 2011
    Jesus wrote: »
    sorry...i know Jesus should be more polite :(

But, he came to bring a sword.
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    But, he came to bring a sword.

"times do not change,
    the world always moves on by fire and the sword":(

[ame=" - MARIOS FRANGOULIS: KEMAL[/ame]
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »

Sickens the fuck out of me. My country (and yours at the time) pretty much had the largest empire in the world - sure we would read the riot act and put down rebelions, but out government never endorsed this shit.

How about the UN is disbanded and honest and decent people show the world how we should go on?