And This is How We Get Killed

DfgDfg Admin
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Dear Totseans,
It seems life is short in this shit hole and each day that goes on bring in new surprises for me. It been great being with you guys but because your Country elected an Ape for Office and because that ape thought it would be a good idea to cunt a well known cunt with wings, he ventured into Pakistan, took a piss around some areas and than shat on everyone. Because of this, the followers of that winged cunt are now butthurt. They're now attacking like never before. I was confident that I could avoid some kind of blast by taking cover and just being me, but when you're raped by TWO FUCKING BOMBS, I MEAN FUCKING POWERFUL BOMBS! You can't really do shit. So, FUCK YOU NIGGER CUNT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT JEW COCK SUCKING BASTARDS, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL THAT CUNT IN PAKISTAN YOU FUCKING MORONIC ASSHOLES WITH BIG FUCKING NIGGER COCK UP YOUR ASSHOLES. BASTARDS!!!!
Scores killed in Pakistan twin bomb attacks
Twin bomb blasts targeting a paramilitary training centre in northwest Pakistan have killed at least 73 people, mostly paramilitary personnel, and wounded at least 100 others, police officials say.

A police official said Friday's attack in Charsadda district appeared to be the work of two suicide bombers, though there was a possibility of the second bomb being planted.

The Pakistani Taliban has claimed responsibility for the attack, terming it the "first revenge" for the killing of Osama bin Laden, the al-Qaeda leader who was killed by US forces in Abbottabad on May 2.

"This was the first revenge for Osama's martyrdom. Wait for bigger attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan," Ehsanullah Ehsan, a spokesman for the group, told the AFP news agency.

The bombers attacked the Frontier Constabulary fort at Shabqadar early in the morning, attacking the men as they exited the fort to board buses and coaches. The attackers were riding motorbikes, with the first bomber striking at about 5:55am, and the second explosion taking place about eight minutes later.

Some of the wounded are in critical condition and are being moved to Peshawar, the capital of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, Al Jazeera's correspondent Kamal Hyder reported.

Nisar Khan Marwat, the district police chief for Charsadda, told AFP that five of the dead were civilians.

"Sixty-five of them are from the paramilitary police. Five dead bodies of civilians were taken to Shabqadar hosiptal," he said.

Twelve vehicles and around 20 shops were also destroyed in the blasts, Marwat said.

'Blood and body pieces'

It is thought that there have not been a great number of civilian casualties due to the time that the attack took place, Hyder reported. The men who were attacked were going on a 10-day leave after having completed their training at the fort.

A vegetable vendor at the site of the blasts told the Associated Press that some of the recruits were seated in white minivans, while others were loading luggage on top of the vehicles.

"There was a big blast,'' he said. "I saw smoke, blood and body pieces all around.''

Relief efforts have been slow, and the local hospital is poorly equipped to deal with the large number of casualties caused by the blasts.

"I was sitting in a van waiting for my colleagues. We were in plain clothes and we were happy we were going to see our families," Ahmad Ali, a wounded paramilitary policeman, told the AFP news agency by telephone from the Shabqadar hospital.

"I heard someone shouting 'Allah Akbar' and then I heard a huge blast. I was hit by something in my back shoulder. In the meantime I heard another blast and I jumped out of the van. I felt that I was injured and bleeding."

The attack is the bloodiest since Osama bin Laden was killed. Militants in Pakistan said they would avenge bin Laden by attacking Pakistani state targets.

More than 4,300 people have been killed in suicide and bomb attacks across Pakistan in the last four years.

Pakistani lawmakers are due to receive a briefing on the bin Laden killing from high-ranking members of the security establishment on Friday during a joint session of parliament that is to be held behind closed doors.

In a separate development on Friday, General Khalid Shameem Wynne, the chairman of the Pakistani Joint Chiefs of Staff, cancelled a visit to the United States, a military official told AFP.

The official said that the trip had initially been scheduled for May 22-27, but has been cancelled "in view of the prevailing environment". Wynne called Admiral Michael Mullen, his American counterpart, to cancel the visit, the official said.

News

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Pakistan has proven that it harbors terrorists. Pakistan hid bin laden. I personally fiel that America should stop all funding to and invade. Dfg your cool bro but pakistan must decide if they are with us or against us.

You can nuke Pakistan, I honestly don't give a shit. But fucking Bin Laden could have been handled differently.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited May 2011
    I feel very sorry for you. If i was responsible for the wests foreign policy i would apologise.

I don't imagine the Taliban will continue with this stuff though, they wouldn't want to lose the general support of the people and throw away their safe-haven.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    How so? He killed 3000 Americans and many others around the world. He deserved to die.

Should've been tortured to the point where he'd ask for death. His death was too quick.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I feel very sorry for you. If i was responsible for the wests foreign policy i would apologise.

I don't imagine the Taliban will continue with this stuff though, they wouldn't want to lose the general support of the people and throw away their safe-haven.

Honestly, most Pakistani's who are sane and educated hate Taliban. I hate them more than any thing else.

I agree with Mayberry, they should have fucked him good, fucked his wife and force him to suck American dick but NOT in PK.

It would be nice if US really fucking kills those faggot Talibans for real.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited May 2011
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Dear Totseans,
    It seems life is short in this shit hole and each day that goes on bring in new surprises for me. It been great being with you guys but because

I like you personally and we do have the affinity of the Empire. You are brown and I am a Viking, but on some levels, we are brother, not just Totse.

Us British have suffered terrorism for many, many years. More so than any other country in the world. The problems we have suffered with the Irish have been going on for hundreds of years. We have fought fire with fire. If the troubles had continued into my manhood, I would have travelled over the water in my Rangers shirt, went to Shankhill Road and asked 'What can I do to protect my people?'.

Rather than complain, you should do the same. Fight fire with fire. Please remember, your country recognised the taliban as the legitimate government of the Afghans - only Saudi and the UAE did - no on else.

Take the fight to the Pastun. Do not blame the rest of the world for the actions of the Talob and the Pashtun. Show these people that for as much terror as they are willing to inflict, you will inflict it x1000 upon them. Show them that neither can they win, they cannot effect a stalemate.

The problem lies in your region and as such, it should be down to the people of the region to sort it out. You cannot accept the friendship and ideals of the west when you ignore the problem in your own back yard. If you feel it is hurting your people so much, do not bitch about third party involvement, but cut the head from the snake and burn its body in a fire.

While I do think the PK government was not complecent in the hiding of OSB - at least not with Musharif - an honourable man - your current government while not hiding OSB tried to maintin the status quo within PK by no ruthlesley persuing his supporters.

Do not tell me how wrong and corrupt your government is and how that allowed OSB to hide for so long, unless you want us to come back and you once again want to be governed from London.

It is your country and your mess and if you come back with 'oh, its the tribal areas' I will come back and ask you who has the most weapons and who is more supported in the international community.

Your country is with us, or against us, and all the while it cannot make up its mind, it shows weakeness that terrorists will exploit. Are you willing to give up your life for peace? Ghandi was, and he was just an indian.

Play the game bro.

Dfg wrote: »
    your Country elected an Ape for Office

Not my country sunshine.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    1301291606952.jpg

I for one support dr rocker's post.

No seriously..
    1287386602271.jpg
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    I love it.

I want to Join the Service just so i can have my own

personal HUNT and KILL Dfg plan.

lol. Dont get pussy hurt dfg, i wont kill you, just rape you with my pistol ;)
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited May 2011
    I think discussions like this is how the world will change.
    How long will it take before people realize that we don't need a government per say.
    Communication is the key,the more we can ALL
    communicate the better.
    Then we wont need the spin factories like CNN and fox news to tell us whats going on.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    pack up your camel and GTFO
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    I like you personally and we do have the affinity of the Empire. You are brown and I am a Viking, but on some levels, we are brother, not just Totse.

Us British have suffered terrorism for many, many years. More so than any other country in the world. The problems we have suffered with the Irish have been going on for hundreds of years. We have fought fire with fire. If the troubles had continued into my manhood, I would have travelled over the water in my Rangers shirt, went to Shankhill Road and asked 'What can I do to protect my people?'.

Rather than complain, you should do the same. Fight fire with fire. Please remember, your country recognised the taliban as the legitimate government of the Afghans - only Saudi and the UAE did - no on else.

Take the fight to the Pastun. Do not blame the rest of the world for the actions of the Talob and the Pashtun. Show these people that for as much terror as they are willing to inflict, you will inflict it x1000 upon them. Show them that neither can they win, they cannot effect a stalemate.

The problem lies in your region and as such, it should be down to the people of the region to sort it out. You cannot accept the friendship and ideals of the west when you ignore the problem in your own back yard. If you feel it is hurting your people so much, do not bitch about third party involvement, but cut the head from the snake and burn its body in a fire.

While I do think the PK government was not complecent in the hiding of OSB - at least not with Musharif - an honourable man - your current government while not hiding OSB tried to maintin the status quo within PK by no ruthlesley persuing his supporters.

Do not tell me how wrong and corrupt your government is and how that allowed OSB to hide for so long, unless you want us to come back and you once again want to be governed from London.

It is your country and your mess and if you come back with 'oh, its the tribal areas' I will come back and ask you who has the most weapons and who is more supported in the international community.

Your country is with us, or against us, and all the while it cannot make up its mind, it shows weakeness that terrorists will exploit. Are you willing to give up your life for peace? Ghandi was, and he was just an indian.

Play the game bro.

Not my country sunshine.

Thanks for this, as much as I want to take up arms and start killing idiots it doesn't really work. First the people I will have to recruit would be different secondly I will risk everything just to the sake of one mission.

The taliban retards can be stopped if a joint mission was proposed between US and PK. It's not that hard. The reason I bitch is because it's the only thing I can do at the moment that won't get me killed. Being on Totse sort of made me value my life more.

Although as a citizen it might be my job to protect my people but in reality they're not MY people anymore. They think differently and praise some GOD that I don't follow. Whenever something happens they crawl back and start asking for help from their GOD. In short, they literally have no drive.

It's like I am in a middle of a fucking war and I hate both sides :facepalm:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Ah I hate people who blame shit on " God", and even though the problem is easily sortable, we just teeter near the edge of a solution, but roll all the way back on ourselves due to said God and the idiots who worship it.

Get rid of already established religions, get rid of News channels/companies and get out of the house. If people did these 3 things, I am convinced life would be better for us all.

Edit 15/5/11 - I am currently heading to London now, Dfg. I don't want to wake up dead tomorrow. Tell the brown people to behave today, aight?