Iran: Woman blinded by lover granted permission to drop acid into his eyes.

Iran is a pretty messed up place, but when it comes to hard justice they don't fuck about. I have to admit I grugdingly admire certain aspects of their justice system. I'd rather lowlife shitbags get a sound lashing rather than 'community service'. Unfortunately such things are deemed barbaric by the liberal political elite, who never have to suffer the social consequences of their scum-pandering policies.

Comments

• GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Iran is a pretty messed up place, but when it comes to hard justice they don't fuck about. I have to admit I grugdingly admire certain aspects of their justice system. I'd rather lowlife shitbags get a sound lashing rather than 'community service'. Unfortunately such things are deemed barbaric by the liberal political elite, who never have to suffer the social consequences of their scum-pandering policies.

Agreed, if someone breaks the law, let them live to regret it.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Barbaric as it is, it does make you think that would a person in the western world commit a similar crime if they knew that if convicted, they could be strapped to a bed (and although given anesthetic [which I am sure will not work the way it should]) and have their eyes burned from their head.

However, one must look at their society as a whole and think as to why some one thinks it is acceptable to throw acid in the eyes of a woman who refused to marry him.

I know we have acid attacks in the UK, but for the cases I can remember where it could be deemed a crime of pasion, the perpetrator has always been a first or second generation immigrant.

Sure, I know of robbers who use cans of oven cleaner as a weapon, but when it comes to violence dished out due to feelings, non whites are animals who do not deserve to live in civilised society.
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011

If it is to implement the eye for an eye as justice , then there is no reason to pay those that work in justice departments anymore, we could just do it ourselves...someone kills someone ? ...we kill back...someone cheats..we cheat back..someone rapes..we rape him back..someone is racist, we racist back....

Jungle laws. Why the tax payers then should pay the one's that work on the justice system..no need for police either...nor courts..nor lawyers...

Let's make gun ownership legal for everybody and start that holly way of life....

Yeah..I admire as well those guys on iran or irak...or however it is called...but on the other hand, I prefer to not pay the courts for just a simple action of eye for an eye...:(

Can't be forever poor:(we must at least gain something from that new cult.
  • edited May 2011
    20 drops of strong acid in each eye?

He's going to be totally blinded. But then, it's pretty fucked up to throw acid on someone in the first place. He's a bit of a scumbag.

EDIT: I've seen videos online of amputations being carried out according to Islamic law, but in hospitals and under anesthetic. It must be a trend in the jurisdictions that can afford it. I suppose that gets around some of the issues with carrying out brutal punishments, lol..
    edited May 2011
    EDIT: I've seen videos online of amputations being carried out according to Islamic law, but in hospitals and under anesthetic. It must be a trend in the jurisdictions that can afford it. I suppose that gets around some of the issues with carrying out brutal punishments, lol..

In some ways that would be psychologically worse.

Imagine being dragged from a cell, kicking and screaming, tied to a post as your hand is tied to one nearby, seeing the man with the sword, and feeling the weight of it hitting you, a man grabs the stump and covers it in antibiotic powder or dips it into pitch. The pain would cause enough shock to make the pain go away. You can see what has been done and you can see in the faces of those around you that justice has been served...

Or

You are marched out of your cell, given a pre-med - you are drowsy, and know they will take your hand from you, but you are too drowsy to do anything. An anesthetist comes to give you just enough drugs to send you under - you want to run away, but the pre med will not let you. You want to fight the coming unconsciousness, but cannot, knowing that your body will be violated as you are in your un-natural sleep.

You wake, with little to no pain killing meds. Your hand is gone, but that is not the main violation. The violation is that you never had the chance to fight it.

Doing things the old way - tying a man to a pole and chopping off his hand while he is conscious means you can mentally fight it as it happens.

Being drugged and having your hand taken from you - it is not just your hand that has been taken, but your ability to fight. It is as you have willingly submitted to it.

Tie me to the pole any day of the week.
  • edited May 2011
    Jesus wrote: »
    If it is to implement the eye for an eye as justice...

I never said anything about eye-for-an-eye justice system, but a system that offers strong deterrents for violating the law; the greater the violation the more severe the penalty. In addition the recidivists amongst the criminal population should, after rehablitation has repeatedly failed, be permanently excluded for the betterment of society. Where possible I would have their offspring forcibly adopted so as to break the cycle of criminality.

There's no point in given 'humans' rights if they choose to act like fucking animals.
    edited May 2011
    Where possible I would have their offspring forcibly adopted so as to break the cycle of criminality.

And steralised - there is more than enough evidence that criminality is as much nature as it is nuture.

The Germand Nazi regime was one of the biggest drawbacks to humanity we have seem - eugenics has become taboo due to the nazis use of it.
  • edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »

Imagine being dragged from a cell, kicking and screaming, tied to a post as your hand is tied to one nearby, seeing the man with the sword, and feeling the weight of it hitting you, a man grabs the stump and covers it in antibiotic powder or dips it into pitch. The pain would cause enough shock to make the pain go away. You can see what has been done and you can see in the faces of those around you that justice has been served...

Or

You are marched out of your cell, given a pre-med - you are drowsy, and know they will take your hand from you, but you are too drowsy to do anything. An anesthetist comes to give you just enough drugs to send you under - you want to run away, but the pre med will not let you. You want to fight the coming unconsciousness, but cannot, knowing that your body will be violated as you are in your un-natural sleep.

You wake, with little to no pain killing meds. Your hand is gone, but that is not the main violation. The violation is that you never had the chance to fight it.

Doing things the old way - tying a man to a pole and chopping off his hand while he is conscious means you can mentally fight it as it happens.

Being drugged and having your hand taken from you - it is not just your hand that has been taken, but your ability to fight. It is as you have willingly submitted to it.

If you fight it, they kill you.

If you're awake to fight it, you feel the pain. I'd much rather have it be painless. I mean, if I'm going to lose my hand, it doesn't really matter how it happens, it's going to suck, but you're telling me it's not better for it to be painless?

EDIT: I just don't get it. You'd happily experience immense pain for no good reason? It's their legal system, it's not as if you can run away and keep your hand if you try. It's going to come off one way or another.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »

Or

Mate, you'd make a great novelist!! :) I would take the painless way any day of the week. I guess its just down to preference and how the individual reacts.
  • edited May 2011
    Oh dear... the international brigade of hand wringers appears to have come out in force to spread the disease that is liberal human-rights.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    Man! I would'a banged that bitch back in the day.

Ameneh-Bahrami-holds-a-ph-007.jpg
  • edited May 2011
    Oh dear... the international brigade of hand wringers appears to have come out in force to spread the disease that is liberal human-rights.

Dammit, Iran.

Grow some fucking balls! :angry:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    lol.. the way the middle east is with terrorists, can't grow ur balls when they are in a vice grip with explosives around them..

i can't criticize another country until mine is fixed either.. :o:o
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    I never said anything about eye-for-an-eye justice system, but a system that offers strong deterrents for violating the law;

This would only work if we would educate all people about the consequences of breaking the laws, which we don't do enough of, if at all
    Where possible I would have their offspring forcibly adopted so as to break the cycle of criminality.
    Ideally these criminals should be sterilized, or more humanely, forced to undergo germ-line genetic therapy, before they have a chance to reproduce. Once they have had kids, it's a bit too late. These kids will have criminal tendencies just like their criminal parents.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011

I think I have a crush on you
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    ^ would have,,??!!??