Obama's Birth certificate released

LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
With the recent push from Trump :facepalm: a new brith certificate was released from the whitehouse for all to see on the internet. rumors of fraud are already spreading around the net dividing more people as time goes by.

The weird thing is the document released from the whitehouse has layers and is not merged together. Anyone can open this up in a photoshop editor and un-merge the layers which is quite puzzling. so what do you guys think about this situation.

I'm not a huge "AJ" fan, but heres a video.

YouTube - Alex Jones-IT'S FAKE. Obama Birth Certificate Photoshop.Proof! 4/28/2011

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Why would a document have layers? Maybe they did some color correction etc but still....

EDIT; hahah TROLLING Niggers!
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    That's illustrator, not photoshop. Those aren't even layers, but paths done by the program with help of text-recognition tech.
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    That's illustrator, not photoshop. Those aren't even layers, but paths done by the program with help of text-recognition tech.

so illustrator can do this to anything? lol

Heres another vid I found for another reference

YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate in Adobe Illustrator - Prank of Text Layers - Photoshop nerds unite
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    You can vectorize any image in Illustrator. It's a vector-based graphic editor.

Read the highest rated comment on the vid. The guy speaks the truth.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Well, in the UK you get a birth certificate when your are born or there abouts. You can get a new one when ever you want if you pay a small fee, so as far as I am concerned an official document is an official document.

I do not see how the official document of the birth of some one could have been 'missing' for so many years.

One thing does stand out for me - it looks like a reproduction from a microfiche film put onto 'PDF Paper'. Although purporting to be the original thing, this is nothing more than a facsimile.

However, americans elected him to its their thing to worry about.
    edited May 2011
    I think the real question should be. Why do you have a birth certificate? Everyone is questioning why obama doesnt have a birth certificate and acting like its a great thing, how dare he not have one.... but why do "you" have a birth certificate?
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    Trump is already pushing towards action as a citizen.. lol wait til he's prez :o:o:o
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    ^Trump will never sit in the Oval Office.
  • edited May 2011
    ^Trump will never sit in the Oval Office.

He's got a show coming out.

He just wants people to be on peoples minds when the commercials start running. People will think "Donald Trump? He's controversial and exciting! I bet his show will be controversial and exciting as well!"
  • edited May 2011
    Most likely this. I do know people who will vote for him if he does run though... I :facepalm: every time it comes up.

Yeah, if he actually ran, he'd get a significant portion of the vote. In most polls, he's either one of the most popular republicans, or he is the most popular.

To me, what stands out is that many of the things he's saying are quite out of line with the political beliefs he's held most of his life. It seems like he's acting, to me.

I wouldn't put it past the guy to turn around in a few months and say it was (Aside from gaining publicity) partially a joke to make people look stupid.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    Obama's birth certificate can suck my dick amirite? LOL LULZ!!!
  • edited May 2011
    The worst part of this is that Americans know what a birth certificate looks like. They all need it for numerous things throughout their lives like drivers licenses. They've seen and handled their own certificates, and they know that the regular certificate (Not the "Long form") is the document accepted as proof.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Obama's birth certificate can suck my dick amirite? LOL LULZ!!!

this! :thumbsup:

wait was this part of your "test"
    edited May 2011
    Why would the Gubment rub this birth certificate thing in everyones faces so hard, thats what im wondering. Why do people think marriage and birth certificates are a good thing? seems like they pull the same trick with gay marriage.