Where is the coolest/craziest place you have had sex?

MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
edited May 2011 in Life
Where is it?

Comments

• Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited May 2011
    Im not very crazy.. Hot tub thats about it
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    I have had sex in a cemetery, during daylight hours.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Golf Course.
    Is that cool?
    Is that where "cool" kids go have sex these days?

Other than that, many pizza-laden floors, on a chair whilst hitting bongs etc.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited May 2011
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Coolest: In a moving limo, 2 different times :cool:

Craziest: Tie...

-In my girlfriend's parents bed. But the kicker was they KNEW about it, and encouraged it so her little sister could have peace and quiet in the bedroom they shared. This was one whacked family, and they would knock and "ask" to come in while we were fucking in their own room.....we'd just throw a comforter over us, and her Mom would come in to grab shoes, smokes, whatever,and leave as quick as possible. Sometimes they'd get mad though on an especially good session if we left a wet spot....man they'd give us hell for that. :fap:

-Going down on a girl while she was driving my car that I just bought a week ago. It was a 1984 Firebird... she was a heavy cummer... and the terrain was mountainous, very twisty and turny. I was sure I was gonna die that night. :D
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    In a service tunnel in a sports stadium just after a game had finished. Our team had won, we were celebrating.

Also, when I was 16 I worked in a bar collecting glasses - a high end city centre place. The amount of times I would kneel to pick a glass off the floor and a woman with a group of women would say 'while you are down there!'

Well, I would push my luck / go for ultimate customer service (whatever way you want to look at it) and always move my head to do it - one time a friend of the woman that said it lifted up the front of her skirt - I remember it was a just above the knee cotton thing with crocheted hearts just above the hemline - and pushed my head towards her - her G string was more string than anything and I thought 'when in Rome' and lashed her enough with my tounge to open her lips up - to the point where she was thinking I might not have went - I think she realised if she did not stop me I would end up eating her out and was not about to stop - to save her own modesty she pushed me away herself, but the group of women stayed in the bar until closing time and invited me to a club afterwards - I am sure those of you who have worked in such bars have ended up going home or 'some where' with customers.

Needless to say, by the end of my shift she had moved on to another guy, but one of her more coy friends grabbed me in the club, more than imressed with my willingness to dine at the Y.

It both surprises me and sickens me at the attitude of some guys who will not eat a pussy - when a woman knows you will go at it like a thirsty dog to water, conversation does tend to go out of the window.

The most LOLIST place was (I have recounted this one here, zoklet and at the original T a few times) in an older womans bed (her 59, me 24).

In a bed Doc? Whats so cool about that?

Her 36 year old son was trying to sleep in the next room. Just something thing a makes me laugh like a Viking drinking ale in the hall of the slain.
  • edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    I have had sex in a cemetery, during daylight hours.

You managed to find a fresh one?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    You managed to find a fresh one?

LOL maybe I should have mentioned it was with a living breathing girl.
  • edited May 2011
    Beside a really busy street late at night... That's pretty much the only "crazy" place I've screwed haha
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    in the fair parking lot, then a cop rolled up just as i threw my nutty rubber out. pretty much anywhere with water. bent a girl over my dads truck in our driveway and went to pound town there.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    too many. best one was class room.

Craziest.

Downtown alley after fiesta night of hard drinking.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited May 2011
    On the jungle gym at a school playground.

On a prep table at my old restaurant, and a couple of the booths and on the floor.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited May 2011
    police station parking garage
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    police station parking garage

;)

5char
  • jackketchjackketch Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    Altar of a church

Waste ground on top of dog shit

*tries to remember more*
  • RaptafairiousRaptafairious Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    On the jungle gym at a school playground

I did that on the regz.

Worst? Girlfriends little sisters room. With her little sister in it.

No, I didnt bang her.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    I did that on the regz.

Worst? Girlfriends little sisters room. With her little sister in it.

No, I didnt bang her.

Well then, you sir, fail at life. and as a future totsean.

Go murder/suicide NOW!
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    LOL maybe I should have mentioned it was with a living breathing girl.

Buried a few of them my self, and I'm not talking about my penis.