Eurovision 2011 Dusseldorf Grand Final Today [CET 21:00] Live in an hour!

DfgDfg Admin
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Linky

Check the link for the web stream. Torrents will be available the next day. Watch it live.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Indeed, it's time for the biggest Eurotrash event of the year and I hope Ireland's genuinely retarded Jedward twins win, assuming there isn't a shittier entry on offer, because that's what this competition is all about and the UK has the highly dubious honour of footing a huge bill for this tacky crapfest. At the very least I hope Jedward beat Blue (the UK's entry) because they're a bunch of cocks and their humiliation may be the Eurovision 2011 competition's only saving grace.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Anyone watching this? Been texting my Euro mates and am cringing. Hard.

I am trying to think what Europop gives as its impression of Europe to those in other parts of the world.
    Suppose they think we are all blonde haired, blue eyed middle class people who own a boat, Saab car and an eco-friendly house on the side of a mountain.

No. We sing shitty songs about world peace and are too Liberal at times.

Still, plenty of eye candy. Anyone else watching this freak show?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Fuck, both my connections went offline. Wi-max can't stream and ADSL link is down. Can't fucking watch it. MAD!!!!!

FUCK YOU PAKISTAN!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Link is working, getting shitty quality but FUCK IT!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I wanna fuck Lena and keep fucking her. hot bitch.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Now playing Hotel FM - Change from Romania Not a good song.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Maja Keuc from Slovenia wants my dick. More skin would be nice.
    edited May 2011
    Lol I hate making threads on my phone.
    Also, Spain's performance = :fap:
    edited May 2011
    Spain and Germany. The skirts on the Spanish performance, especially near the end, and the JB look of the German entry.

Moldova. The fuck? If I go there and find out they are all like KKK Smurfs I'll live there and take over. Also, Serbia is pretty hawt, but just because she looks like my Austrian mate who I want to relentlessly fuck.

Screw talent :hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Sand painting was awesome. Votes for Ukraine .
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Spain and Germany. The skirts on the Spanish performance, especially near the end, and the JB look of the German entry.

Moldova. The fuck? If I go there and find out they are all like KKK Smurfs I'll live there and take over. Also, Serbia is pretty hawt, but just because she looks like my Austrian mate who I want to relentlessly fuck.

Screw talent :hai:

I wanna fuck Lena, I would vote just to fuck her. HORNY!!!!!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Georgia - Eldrine - "One More Day Man she sings really loud. A BJ from her would be awesome.
    edited May 2011
    The dude from Georgia looked like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat! FFFUUUUCK!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Finally ended, watching recap. Holy shit, who will win this.

Found related debate:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/hbdyb/eurovision_2011_dusseldorf_grand_final_today_cet/
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

yep that's the 23rd:), that will win.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Jesus wrote: »
    yep that's the 23rd:), that will win.

23 Ukraine - Mika Newton - "Angel"
    Voting is closed, OMFG can't wait for the results.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Results are here. DND
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Don't let UK win. Voting is now in progress.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Holy shit Nick, GREECE HAHAHHAA
    edited May 2011
    Fuck you, Dfg, look at dem lovely white wimminz! Don't you want one? ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I am going to faint, this voting is taking fucking long.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Fuck you, Dfg, look at dem lovely white wimminz! Don't you want one? ;)

Would kill to sleep with one.
  • edited May 2011
    Moldova. The fuck? If I go there and find out they are all like KKK Smurfs I'll live there and take over.

The Moldova song was classic Eurovision; completely fucking bonkers!

Jedward are currently ahead of the UK.

AhhhahahaAAA!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Okay, Azerbaijan , Sweden, Denmark are leading at the moment.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Azerbaijan could win and should win IMO.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Azerbaijan HAS WON! FUCK YEAH!
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited May 2011
    Watching Eurovision isn't the same without Terry Wogan's sacrastic comments about the Eastern European countries.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited May 2011
    Someone should merge the two Eurovision threads, I just posted in the other one before I saw this.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Thread moved/merged.

Going to sleep now. 3:35 AM, I usually sleep around 11 Pm FML. But it was worth it.
  • edited May 2011
    ... the only alternative I see in Europe as a long-term trend is Islam. Excuse me whilst I hit the fucking eject button.

Eurovision has now been won by a country that's as near as dammit in the Middle East.

A sign of the times, I assure you.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    I think she's the one that won that 'Ukraine's got talent" show. I'd tap her ass....hard! :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Eurovision has now been won by a country that's as near as dammit in the Middle East.

A sign of the times, I assure you.
    :eek: but come on that song good.
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I think she's the one that won that 'Ukraine's got talent" show. I'd tap her ass....hard! :thumbsup:

Amen brother!
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Their white mini skirts made them win :) Our dress designer aka eves shenlorant along with georgio armani did a good job and we are pleased to have them in our Holly team.:)
  • edited May 2011
    :eek: but come on that song good.

Meh, I thought it was a very average year even by Eurovision standards. I wanted Moldova to win; they looked like they had mental health issues.

The rest were mostly instantly forgettable.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Meh, I thought it was a very average year even by Eurovision standards. I wanted Moldova to win; they looked like they had mental health issues.

The rest were mostly instantly forgettable.

Well, it seemed fun for me because it was actually the first time I saw it live. I did see the 2010 show but that was ages ago and all the drama surrounding it had died down. I might say the same thing like it was dull etc next year but for now, I loved it. The songs could have better but in the world of Gaga and Rebecca what can you expect from them.
  • edited May 2011
    The songs could have better but in the world of Gaga and Rebecca what can you expect from them.

Something sexy, nuts or just a little bit deviant.

But that requires more effort than shitty Europop, so hardly anyone bothers.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    Something sexy

Not gonna lie, I find Ukrainian women above your average cunt in looks and personality; you can usually rely on Ukraine to be somewhat decent in Eurovision.

I only watched out for Ukraine's and Germany's performance. Didn't bother with the UK's; they're persistent on having either shitty rappers (2006), and multiracial acts (2011) representing the nation.

I agree with the Terry Wogan comment too; I can just imagine the type of comment he'd make about Moldova this year.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011