Prophet of god beheads woman and runs around town with his prize

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
  • Suspect Deyan Valentinov 'believed he was the prophet of God'
  • Mother-of-two described by daughter as 'generous of heart'
  • Attacker reportedly told onlookers 'this is my treasure' as he clutched head
  • Woman had earlier ran crying from killer who had been following her

A woman horrifically decapitated in a Tenerife shop was named tonight as grandmother Jennifer Mills-Westley.

The retired mother-of-two, from Norwich, Norfolk, was living on the popular tourist island, her family revealed.

She was allegedly murdered by Bulgarian Deyan Valentinov, 28, who paraded the severed head through the streets of Los Cristianos.

The attacker apparently believed he was 'the prophet of God'.

And again!
‘A middle-aged English couple in the shop said it came out of the blue and there was no real disturbance, there are security guards in the centre that would have been on the scene quickly,’ he said.

‘The shop sells cheap souvenir sword-like blades and I think if he had walked into the shop with the blade he would have been stopped by security and that’s what people are thinking.’

Mr Kirkby added that it was so surreal he thought the ‘scruffy’ man, aged in his 20s, was carrying a ‘joke’ head.

‘I could hear people shouting and screaming and the guy was walking along the footpath slowly muttering to himself carrying the head – it was very surreal,’ he said.

‘I couldn’t hear what he was muttering and seemed to be oblivious to everything around him and was sort of rambling.

‘He was holding the head by the hair and I couldn’t help but think of the image in the Clash of the Titans where a man is beheaded.

‘One of the things was there wasn’t a lot of blood everywhere and there was no weapon on him.

‘He was not the smartest looking of guys and not well groomed, I don’t know if he was sleeping rough.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387055/Woman-beheaded-Tenerife-retired-grandma-Norwich.html

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Drugs? They will blame it on drugs anyway but still HAHAHA.
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Thanks for informing the highest power aka Jesus :)

Will fire him:)

Such people that abuse the prophet rank do not deserve to be called Jesus child's

Will inform God ASAP.

Thanks again :)

Bless you :)
  • edited May 2011
    When taken to the extreme religious beliefs become indistinguishable from mental illness.

And now that he's had his fun they should put him down.
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited May 2011
    When taken to the extreme religious beliefs become indistinguishable from mental illness.

This.

Its about time religion is treated like it too.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    Haha! "Ok Mr Valentinov, It's time to take your god meds now"