We need contributions ! contribute faggots!

JesusJesus Acolyte
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
CatGun.gif

and after contributing you will rewarded :D

lineup_cat.jpg

:D

Comments

• HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited May 2011
    yes chef
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    r5Y0JQXZHK87n9k1uLWHNuh7w7dhL431hd4B.jpg

Are you afraid faggots ?:(

You are Totseans....contribute :)
  • edited May 2011
    Contribute what exactly? I put out a new article whenever I learn something new, and the for the rest of it, I'll post on the forum and ask/reply to questions or threads.
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Contribute what exactly? I put out a new article whenever I learn something new, and the for the rest of it, I'll post on the forum and ask/reply to questions or threads.

You need an overdose of humor my child.:facepalm:
  • edited May 2011
    I just assumed it was a serious thread seeing as you posted it in B&M. Oh well, BRB FOOD TIME.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    3:35 Pm, hot outside. ADSL being a bitch. OH well, I will give it a shot :)
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    3:35 Pm, hot outside. ADSL being a bitch. OH well, I will give it a shot :)

I have confidence on you Dfg, the good thing takes long after all to get accomplished, that's why time is of no importance in your case.:D

Imstillwaiting.jpg

Take your time.....freind....
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Heheheh, it's 5:57 Pm, power will go out at 6 Pm. Will post after it.
  • edited May 2011
    Dfg - why haven't you been Redditing lately? I haven't been able to upvote anything in ages :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Dfg - why haven't you been Redditing lately? I haven't been able to upvote anything in ages :(

Got my account banned, some fucking cunts reported me and now I can upvote things. I am currently trying to get it unbanned etc but I guess I will just make a new account today and fuck reddit over.

Fucking cunts.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    I would like to contribute my nuts in your mouth, OP.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    If you build a house on sand, the first storm that comes along will knock it flat to the ground and all your hard work will be for naught. A solid foundation must be laid first before placing the furniture inside, and the beams must be firmly affixed before bringing in the family. There will be no real contribution until the blueprints are finalized, committed to memory, and executed in a thoughtful manner; this is bulletin-board 101, people. You can ignore it all you like, and you can excuse it until the cows come home, but truth is truth is truth, and there's no escaping it by talk and fluff alone. Actions speak louder than mere words, and only a well-built house can weather the storms.
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Heheheh, it's 5:57 Pm, power will go out at 6 Pm. Will post after it.

Promises....:D

We'll die waiting lol....:)
    Got my account banned, some fucking cunts reported me and now I can upvote things. I am currently trying to get it unbanned etc but I guess I will just make a new account today and fuck reddit over.

Fucking cunts.

Hilarious Fail :facepalm:
    duuude wrote: »
    I would like to contribute my nuts in your mouth, OP.

STFU Faggot :mad:plus shave your hairy nuts and bolts fuckface:D, Ooops..sorry...that is your face ???:eek:

-SpectraL wrote: »
    If you build a house on sand, the first storm that comes along will knock it flat to the ground and all your hard work will be for naught. A solid foundation must be laid first before placing the furniture inside, and the beams must be firmly affixed before bringing in the family. There will be no real contribution until the blueprints are finalized, committed to memory, and executed in a thoughtful manner; this is bulletin-board 101, people. You can ignore it all you like, and you can excuse it until the cows come home, but truth is truth is truth, and there's no escaping it by talk and fluff alone. Actions speak louder than mere words, and only a well-built house can weather the storms.

lalalala ....lalalala....now all together...lalalala....Ohh mac donald had a farm..ia ia yo....

beep !

zeekyhbomb.jpg

:facepalm:

Jeesh !

freakinangeldies.gif
    RIP spectral:(,

Don't blame Jesus...:rolleyes:

Blame Dfg of course that changed his religious beliefs:eek:

muhammed_cartoon_bomb_strike_neck.jpg