13»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Fanglekai will rise again
  • edited January 2011
    TDR! Repent! The end is nigh!
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited January 2011
    through every group lies discrepencies and totse.info is no special case.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    ITT: epic amounts of butthurt. This thing needs closed.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Seriously.

I didn't cry about my resignation. ffs
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited January 2011
    well...you are still here?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Physics fail :facepalm:

That is your imagination which has failed...
    TDR! Repent! The end is nigh!

Meh, repenting is for people who feel guilt.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    bump for relevance :o
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    It's cute how you bumped this thinking anyone gives a shit.
  • edited May 2011
    Sorry Fanglekai, but, fuck you.

I can't be asked to swim through all the tears, so if any can tell me if this thread really went anywhere interesting after the above statement that'd be nice.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    EDIT: FUCK, I could have done something productive instead of replying to the same old drama. Damn, you guys.

;)5char
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    lol, his posts are more than you gaiz, and i've been around long enough to know the guy knows what he is talkin about, just wish u gaiz were around before dfg allowed troll account to "test" ppl...
    I hate on no1, im just saying what i know and look how long ive been here ive seen this site grow..
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    bump for relevance :o

1289959205222.jpg
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    I came to this thread and found much disappoint. :(

When I saw the "I resign" title in the main forum display I was hoping it was a newer thread from Rodent's fingertips.....with some melancholy tale about how he'll have to leave us for a while since his step-daddy finally kicked the bucket, and he has be near his momma night and day massaging her clitoral hood with such tenderness until she can muster up the courage to take a new cock without any trepidation. :D

Instead I find this necro'd. :mad:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    I came to this thread and found much disappoint. :(

When I saw the "I resign" title in the main forum display I was hoping it was a newer thread from Rodent's fingertips.....with some melancholy tale about how he'll have to leave us for a while since his step-daddy finally kicked the bucket, and he has be near his momma night and day massaging her clitoral hood with such tenderness until she can muster up the courage to take a new cock without any trepidation. :D

Instead I find this necro'd. :mad:

bahahaha.

I spat cheerios all over my monitor!
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    1289959205222.jpg
    This. I wish the old Fangly would come back.
    Productive Non-Troll > Butthurt Fail-Troll
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I wish the old Fangly would come back.

I guess the laws of "cause-effect" is a completely foreign concept to you, and the recent incarnation of Fang is just all HIS doing.....huh? :rolleyes:
    edited May 2011
    ^ this guy knows the way it goes...
    edited May 2011
    I guess the laws of "cause-effect" is a completely foreign concept to you, and the recent incarnation of Fang is just all HIS doing.....huh? :rolleyes:
    HIS?
    edited May 2011
    cause creates effect my boy
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    HIS?

That's what I've been told.....

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=117386&postcount=2
    A) Fanglekai is a he. And no, he isn't xxombie.

Oh btw, I am Dfg.
    edited May 2011
    That was a guest account, when we had guest posting. . .
    edited May 2011
    flexible rules should never make it around permanent rules.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    That was a guest account, when we had guest posting. . .

Holy shit man....slowly here, ok?

Capcha was Dfg setting me straight that Fanglekai is/was really a he.

Are you purposely trolling me because you need to avoid the obvious fact that Fang is now acting out because the wrongs that were perpetrated so many months ago have never been righted, or are you just playing dumb for some other agenda?

You tell me Gary....you are the one that says you "miss" the old Fang.

Once its all said and done, did we get the "best" out of the equation? What Fang USED to give us, compared to what Rodent has given us since the Yoda Fiasco?

Fair trade-off in your mind?

Still glad with the decisions Dfg continues to put his money on....that Rodent's loyalty/allegiance is more important than the website's integrity, all the drama it creates, as well as what we are "missing out on" from other posters that don't want to be associated with such a toxic creep? :confused:
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011

Are you purposely trolling me because you need to avoid the obvious fact that Fang is now acting out because the wrongs that were perpetrated so many months ago have never been righted, or are you just playing dumb for some other agenda?

Once its all said and done, did we get the "best" out of the equation? What Fang USED to give us, compared to what Rodent has given us since the Yoda Fiasco?

Still glad with the decisions Dfg continues to put his money on....that Rodent's loyalty/allegiance is more important than the website's integrity, all the drama it creates, as well as what we are "missing out on" from other posters that don't want to be associated with such a toxic creep? :confused:
    "The Dark Rodent does more for this site than any of you... combined." ~ Dfg

:D
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    "The Dark Rodent does more for this site than any of you... combined." ~ Dfg

:D

^^^^Pure. Gold. There! ^^^^

Wicked burn man...wicked indeed! :thumbsup:
    edited May 2011

QFT :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: +4
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited May 2011

This pretty much sums it all up.
    edited May 2011
    Though I don't really dislike TDR, I'd have to agree. TDR honestly hasn't really posted anything that sticks out in my mind, besides all the bitching. But, I don't think he should stop posting. I think if you guys stop fucking with him he'll post better stuff. I rather have 10 TDRs than 1000 shitty fail-trolls.
    edited May 2011
    ... I rather have 10 TDRs than 1000 shitty fail-trolls.
    Errrrr... how about 500 shitty trolls and a box of Snickers chocolate bars? ;)
    edited May 2011
    How about 157 trolls 9 good members and 6 snickers bars:o:o:o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Errrrr... how about 500 shitty trolls and a box of Snickers chocolate bars? ;)

How about some virgins?
    edited May 2011
    How about some virgins?
    I'm sure tDR is already a virgin. You can't make a positive with two negatives... errrr... unless you're multiplying them... but then... even still... oh, never mind. It's too early for this.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited May 2011
    Can I have a unicorn?
    edited May 2011
    this
    edited May 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    this
    Dfg just wants to blame it all on you, instead of himself and The Dark Faggot - where the blame laid all along. It's easier for them to just point the finger at you and start harrumphing about how you're such a bad person and all, and that way they can get to sleep at night with themselves.
  • edited May 2011
    CANT WE JUST ALL GET ALONG, SO I CAN PUT HICKIES ON HER CHEST LIKE LIL SEAN, GET HER PISSY DRUNK OFF OF DOM PERIGNON, AND IT'S ON, AND I'M GONE...

I feel like my head hurts from all the dramzzz on the new totse : /

Sooooo, anyone want to man the fuck up?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    How about some virgins?

Ya know DFg.....with these recent events exposing how cops have infiltrated these communities, coupled with the fact you have this strange attachment to The Dark Rodent that nobody can understand which is CLEARLY bringing this place down.....people might start coming up with all kinds of theories to why you just "have" to have him on staff. :eek:

Hmmmmm, just what DOES 2+2= any how?

Things might just start making a lot more sense around here.......
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Ya know DFg.....with these recent events exposing how cops have infiltrated these communities, coupled with the fact you have this strange attachment to The Dark Rodent that nobody can understand which is CLEARLY bringing this place down.....people might start coming up with all kinds of theories to why you just "have" to have him on staff. :eek:

Hmmmmm, just what DOES 2+2= any how?

Things might just start making a lot more sense around here.......

DG invited you here back then, the story goes both ways mate :).
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    DG invited you here back then, the story goes both ways mate :).

Huh? Please try again, cuz on that one you lost me.

Was that a typo, because how/why would I invite myself to anywhere? :confused:
    edited May 2011

He meant The Dark Faggot. But then again, this place has never advertised that it's an invite-only forum. The "invited/not invited" thing is merely another cheap duck and dive to escape the results of poor management. Duck and Dive # 16, actually,
    edited May 2011
    He meant The Dark Faggot. But then again, this place has never advertised that it's an invite-only forum. The "invited/not invited" thing is merely another cheap duck and dive to escape the results of poor management. Duck and Dive # 16, actually,
    There are never more than 20 members online at any time. It's obviously an invite-only forum.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011

Huh, typo. I invited you here? Remmeber. I was just pointing out that someone could say we're doing OMG things.

Anyway, peace out.
    edited May 2011
    Fuck, you don't even make any sense any more, Dfg. What the hell happened to you, man? You used to be first class, but look at you now... a mere shadow of what you once were. It's very sad, in my books anyways, to see you go down that road. You could have been so much more, what with your seemingly fleeting dedication to the cause.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Huh, typo. I invited you here? Remmeber. I was just pointing out that someone could say we're doing OMG things.

Yeah, thanks for that much needed elaboration....because how you connected the two is quite the reach, even compared to the other straws you've tried grasping at all the while "defending" (?) why Rodent is still a respresentative/leader of Totse.

"Come check us out and post some time"....certainly is in the same realm as all the bullshit and drama you've enabled all these months by putting your trust(ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) in Rodent, ain't it? :rolleyes:
    edited May 2011
    I think Rodent has shaken our dirt off his feet, in a manner of speaking. Poor kid.
    edited May 2011
    Daily wrote: »
    I think I'm an immature idiot.
    Better check the rules again, bud. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to your account, or you to have to go on a hurried vacation or anything.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited May 2011
    Better check the rules again, bud. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to your account, or you to have to go on a hurried vacation or anything.

No thanks.