Are you the PoPo?

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Polls are visible. The whole community needs to see who you are. user_8373_LB3QD89R.jpg

I thought I'd start this thread to see who the fed/police lap puppies are in this community. You know who you are! user_8373_LB3QD89R.jpg
We watching, we waiting, we pouncing, we be policing you back. Sooooo in your face Pigsy

Comments

• JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    PoPo, can you translate, am quite dumb , idiot..you know low IQ and so...lol...and can't google it for the time being, the only connection that I have given access to my system is the ip of this site, nothing else, you have my ultimate attention for the time being :), it's funny though, blocking everything else, all over the Net , makes this site a bit more slow on accessing it, lol....hilarious, no google statistics from me anymore..no feeds..nothing...only pure raw connection with your site.

So..what does PoPo stands for ?

edited...funny...
    1.resource.mmgn.com
    2 feeds.feedburner.com
    3 www.qksz.net
    4.www.google-analytics.com
    5. ajax.googleapis.com

Those are trying to connect...no connection of course...everything else is blocked...no excuse...block please the above. Thank you.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    Jesus wrote: »
    PoPo, can you translate, am quite dumb , idiot..you know low IQ and so...lol...and can't google it for the time being, the only connection that I have given access to my system is the ip of this site, nothing else, you have my ultimate attention for the time being :), it's funny though, blocking everything else, all over the Net , makes this site a bit more slow on accessing it, lol....hilarious, no google statistics from me anymore..no feeds..nothing...only pure raw connection with your site.

So..what does PoPo stands for ?
    You just need to vote for second one Jesus. The jewish PoPo already fucked your shit up. Your shits all tight in the totse hood jigga. :thumbsup:
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Done :), now am without commercials as well after blocking the above lol...the feds are already blocked , the above are from vbulletin probably, though google-statistics logs the ip's...the other's do the same..if they appear..it means they log the ip, which means it is connected with the member's ip that is logged in at the moment...security flaws...I think:) , someone more expert should speak I guess.
    edited May 2011
    Jesus wrote: »
    Done :), now am without commercials as well after blocking the above lol...the feds are already blocked , the above are from vbulletin probably, though google-statistics logs the ip's...the other's do the same..if they appear..it means they log the ip, which means it is connected with the member's ip that is logged in at the moment...security flaws...I think:) , someone more expert should speak I guess.

[ame=" - Jesus Is My Friend by Sonseed[/ame]
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    thanks for the friend request :)

Will watch the video later :) Have a nice day :)

what is

a10.creativecommons.org ?

...ip is 149.20.54.15 , it's connected directly when you enter www.totse.info as guest.

Main idea is that I have everything blocked, raw connection with the main proxy ip of this site and that ip above logs my ip when I enter the site's first page.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    You're all under arrest.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    You're all under arrest.

O No's! everyone split! :eek:
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    i didnt feel like editing my post so suck it ok? And this :)
    [ame=" - Fuck the Police[/ame]
    edited May 2011
    I'm a law abiding citizen :o
    DEA amirite? :D
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    eating donuts as we speak..