Was I out of line or did this nigger bitch over-react

WANWAN Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Anyway so I was at one of my volunteer jobs. As I was doing one of my things, this nigger girl (literally; she's half black) walked by me and started whining loudly how she needed money. Then I said, "get a job", to which she said, "well why don't YOU get a job"

I am pretty sure she was offended. But when I said "get a job", I didn't mean for it to be offensive. I mean look at the context in which it was uttered. She gave me a problem, which was her lack of money, and I gave her a solution, which was to get a job.

Was she justified in being offended or was I really being offensive? Your thoughts?

Comments

• NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    Niggers gety offended by everything. Since they have a lot of unwarranted self-importance and egos bigger than their lips, they think everyone is trying to knock them down anyway possible, that everything revolves around them.

You're both stupid cunts though.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Teenage angst.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    girl

Here's the key word in this whole scenario....and why she got so uptight. When women are talking about their problems, MOST of the time they don't want to actually resolve them....instead they just want to whine about them.

Check that....they want someone to "validate their feelings" or whatever psychological politically correct shtick they attach to all of it.....so they have the excuse to commiserate with like minded people and just sit around wallowing in their misery instead of actually getting their hands dirty while actually trying to *GASP* fix the problem. :rolleyes:

To summarize....like most women she wanted you to respond with something nice or cozy, and when you didn't tell her what she wanted to hear she just got pissy and illogical like a lot of women usually do. :thumbsdown:
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    As usual, Guru is bang on the money. Unlike the other two posters above, who posted stupid, useless shit, especially mayberry
    edited May 2011
    Fuck you, stupid cunt.
    edited May 2011
    Women and niggers are really similar in the way they behave; which is unsurprising, since they both have higher estradiol levels and smaller brains than white men.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited May 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    Anyway so I was at one of my volunteer jobs. As I was doing one of my things, this nigger girl (literally; she's half black) walked by me and started whining loudly how she needed money. Then I said, "get a job", to which she said, "well why don't YOU get a job"

I am pretty sure she was offended. But when I said "get a job", I didn't mean for it to be offensive. I mean look at the context in which it was uttered. She gave me a problem, which was her lack of money, and I gave her a solution, which was to get a job.

Was she justified in being offended or was I really being offensive? Your thoughts?

Of course she isn't justified. She's evidently a lazy nigger who won't do anything to better her situation. Who really cares about this primate's opinion? If she doesn't want answers she should shut the fuck up.

Also, semi colons link two complete sentences :angry:.

Also, how do you tell someone is half black :confused:
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    Greenbull wrote: »

Also, how do you tell someone is half black :confused:

I don't know; I can just tell. She has like caramel coloured skin, hair the texture that's in between straight and kinky, plus her big brown, soulless eyes. Also she confirmed that she is half black.

Also, lol@your link about black women being ugly
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    What DaGuru said. Stupidity leads one to complain about a situation and not not act on the obvious solution. I have no pity for her...