Freedom of Speech, HAHA Zok and his butt buddies in Action

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So, what happens when a long time contributors who doesn't spam nor breaks the rules suddenly gets banned from Zok*** and IRC channel all at the same time.
butthurt.JPG

butthurt2.JPG

Apparently I was banned by Error and I couldn't read the PM because IE blocks it. It's amazing to see Error who was a Mod on Totse.info and actually posted here would turn into someone like that. Not even once was he treated badly here. I guess this actually draws the final line.

I was actually holding back and trying to bridge the gaps but it's clear the Zok*** users are gone cases now especially seeing how it's easy to ban someone and get away with it. It's a sad day, the funny thing is, we're actually the only friends they got. When shit hits the fan they will come crawling back here. It's only a matter of time.

I have a mind to contact the authorities and clear Totse.info and it's users name and totally go seperate from now on. This means we won't be dealing with Zoklet users any more and this pretty much puts an end to a long campaign that focused on getting old Totseans back. We tried and we gave it our best. I am done with this BS. You're free to visit that place but don't expect any protection from us for some reason you get in trouble on Zoklet.net.

I was hoping to help ShadyLady and push some force into getting that coupon guy name cleared but it seems it's pointless now. I was avoiding that place but I saw that users where in deep shit because of Zok policies, so, I figured I would get them away from that place and prevent any further harm but alas the Administration which is a total sell out doesn't want that happening. The fact that I got banned proves that they fear Totse.info and they're bunch of butthurt retards who can't handle competition.

Again, it seems DaGuru was right about Zok and his butt buddies. If you're reading this and you're from Zok000 (Yes, from Zokfuckinglet) you have a limited window to make your choice. We offer things that Zoklet can't ever dare to offer and unlike Zoklet we would glady stand by your side and defend you with all our might.

In short, fuck zoklet and the so called Administration. The bridge is closed from my side. I won't be taking any part in helping Zoklet Community nor would I take part in Joint ventures. Users are free to do whatever they want but I am done.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Can someone make a bitch thread on my behalf, I would love to see the reason for the ban.

EDIT: Apparently users from Totse.info are getting banned on Cocklet.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    The outright stupidity of that place is what never ceases to baffle me, especially from the people that actually believe they are the "leaders"(?) over there. Here's a recent example.....

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.php?p=2689236&postcount=13
    "Failure to Attend or produce any items here by demanded will constitute contempt of court and will subject you to civil sanctions and criminal penalties, in addition to other penalties of the Law".

Now STFU about this already and go admit to crimes at totse.info if you want. We'll see how quickly it's shut down, their servers confiscated and their Admins charged with contempt because "they wipe their IP logs".

No. Just. No. :facepalm:

There is NO law making it a NECESSARY part of a website's protocol to save IP information. THIS IS A CHOICE ZOK MADE. He is PURPOSELY making it easier to work with the police because he wants to. The cops can't do ANYTHING to him if he didn't maintain those IP records.....and he is just being a complicit creep because he's a cowardly little cunt that has surrounded himself with equally fucked up people. Half of which are either in law enforcement or want to be in law enforcement and have a tendency to side with the government any how.:thumbsdown:

And of course there is a VERY SMALL handful of Zoklet members still posting that will call him on his bullshit. Because the rest of the userbase are also unknowing morons that don't understand life or the law, and they are buying their bullshit with such eagerness.

Have fun Zoklet....some day SOME of you folks with your junior high school idealogies might grow up and finally figure out how the world really works. And for those that don't...well you get to aspire to someday be a Zoklet moderator yourself, and you can spew equally nonsensical bullshit and have kids even dumber than you believe it hook, line, and sinker.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    It's not just zok and the mods, it's the users as well. That place is totse's dysgenic child. Zok's the bitch who fucked totse and gave birth to the mongrelized Zoklet. Never have I been on a site where I actually got sick of the regular users and their overwhelming stupidity. You have to repeat pretty much everything more than 3 times, and it most probably still won't register with them.

If zoklet became better managed, they would be able to help the member base get a little bit smarter. It's a chicken or egg conundrum at work on Zoklet: if the people from whom the mods and admins are drawn aren't currently very smart, it's hard to assemble a competent leadership. You could liken Zoklet to much of Africa. Terrible leaders and full to the brim with retards.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    The outright stupidity of that place is what never ceases to baffle me, especially from the people that actually believe they are the "leaders"(?) over there. Here's a recent example.....

No. Just. No. :facepalm:

There is NO law making it a NECESSARY part of a website's protocol to save IP information. THIS IS A CHOICE ZOK MADE. He is PURPOSELY making it easier to work with the police because he wants to. The cops can't do ANYTHING to him if he didn't maintain those IP records.....and he is just being a complicit creep because he's a cowardly little cunt that has surrounded himself with equally fucked up people. Half of which are either in law enforcement or want to be in law enforcement and have a tendency to side with the government any how.:thumbsdown:

And of course there is a VERY SMALL handful of Zoklet members still posting that will call him on his bullshit. Because the rest of the userbase are also unknowing morons that don't understand life or the law, and they are buying their bullshit with such eagerness.

Have fun Zoklet....some day SOME of you folks with your junior high school idealogies might grow up and finally figure out how the world really works. And for those that don't...well you get to aspire to someday be a Zoklet moderator yourself, and you can spew equally nonsensical bullshit and have kids even dumber than you believe it hook, line, and sinker.
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    It's not just zok and the mods, it's the users as well. That place is totse's dysgenic child. Zok's the bitch who fucked totse and gave birth to the mongrelized Zoklet. Never have I been on a site where I actually got sick of the regular users and their overwhelming stupidity. You have to repeat pretty much everything more than 3 times, and it most probably still won't register with them.

If zoklet became better managed, they would be able to help the member base get a little bit smarter. It's a chicken or egg conundrum at work on Zoklet: if the people from whom the mods and admins are drawn aren't currently very smart, it's hard to assemble a competent leadership. You could liken Zoklet to much of Africa. Terrible leaders and full to the brim with retards.

QFTMFT.

Btw regarding logs, it's our community and we can pretty run it in any way we like. We cooperate as much as possible but if we don't log things we can't hand over anything. Simple. If they want to arrest someone, come to Pakistan and take me away :).
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

this shows they fear us
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    Btw regarding logs, it's our community and we can pretty run it in any way we like. We cooperate as much as possible but if we don't log things we can't hand over anything. Simple. If they want to arrest someone, come to Pakistan and take me away :).

*swoons*
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited May 2011
    The users there have an IQ rivaling their own age. I lurk once or twice a month to check for new developments and laugh at them :D

The way I see it, this is just more advertising for our community.

Their users are crying because they want protection and security? We're the answer.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited May 2011
    I got banned again over there and I have no idea why, I hadn't made any troll threads or harassed any moderators for awhile. I had however been pretty vocal in the coupon guy arrested threads, including a post about Totse.info dumping their IP logs. Hmmm wonder if that had anything to do with it?
  • JackJack Regular
    edited May 2011
    I haven't been banned but I haven't said much about .info over there.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    QFTMFT.

Heh I like you.
    You funny.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    The administration at zoklet is a bunch of cops, feds and narcs. The memberbase is 90% kids who admit to the crimes they are currently doing. You put two and two together and tell me what Zoklet really is, and what it's been right from the start.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited May 2011
    Can someone make a bitch thread on my behalf, I would love to see the reason for the ban.

I hope fish bans me personally cause I am gonna enjoy harassing those hypocrite douchebag mods
    What a load of shit
    WAN wrote: »
    this shows they fear us
    Meh .... only proves that the fucking kiddie mods are nothing but trolls

-SpectraL wrote: »
    The administration at zoklet is a bunch of cops, feds and narcs. The memberbase is 90% kids who admit to the crimes they are currently doing. You put two and two together and tell me what Zoklet really is, and what it's been right from the start.

No offense but until we decide to stop posting there and actually live up to what we say and stay the fuck away nothing will ever change

With Fish turning into the biggest douche in the world and allowing this
    Let the fucking site die :mad:
    edited May 2011
    ...No offense but until we decide to stop posting there and actually live up to what we say and stay the fuck away nothing will ever change ...
    There's still some members there who are fully deserving of assistance, education, and guidance. I don't post there for the administration... God forbid. I post there for the few members who deserve my posts... that, and that alone. If it wasn't for them I would have washed my hands of that stinking platform two years ago.
    edited May 2011
    There's still some members there who are fully deserving of assistance, education, and guidance. I don't post there for the administration... God forbid. I post there for the few members who deserve my posts... that, and that alone. If it wasn't for them I would have washed my hands of that stinking platform two years ago.

I'd rather be here
    At least DFG will let me be Me

Agreed on the member part
    There would be a few I'd miss chatting with but at this point fuck it :angry:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Zok's being a ballbag?
    It's so good to hear it!
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    There's nothing new under the sun mate, Zoklet has been going down the toilet ever since it began. I think I did register once, but couldnt be arsed with such a poor forum....
    edited May 2011
    ShadyLady wrote: »
    That's why I resigned. They're just a bunch of senseless and delusional retards.
    edited May 2011
    Yep, Spectral & I agree with you on just about everything. A lot of people seem to think you just want to complain but your complaints ARE valid. I have many of the same complaints. I have tried voicing my opinion only to be silenced.
    All the mods were warned by zok and wires that if they gave a negative opinion about the administration in the public forums they would be removed, so SLIM and I told them to go fuck themselves. SLIM made them remove him rather than resign, while I took the public resignation route with a stinging rebuff included.
  • ShadyLadyShadyLady Locked
    edited May 2011
    I got banned again over there and I have no idea why, I hadn't made any troll threads or harassed any moderators for awhile. I had however been pretty vocal in the coupon guy arrested threads, including a post about Totse.info dumping their IP logs. Hmmm wonder if that had anything to do with it?

IDK how you are even banned when you only have 6 active points, wtf.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    Yep, Spectral & I agree with you on just about everything. A lot of people seem to think you just want to complain but your complaints ARE valid. I have many of the same complaints. I have tried voicing my opinion only to be silenced.
    Spectral I think the rodent asked you nicely to stop using alt accounts LOL :o:o:o:o:o:o

hey spec i want to join your project plz
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited May 2011
    I got scolded for expressing my outrage on how the situation was handled. :angry: My thread in I&F requesting better security for the site was closed by the faggot, zos. :rolleyes: Because I can think for myself & form my own opinions, I now get berated by the other mods. :rolleyes: :angry: Fucking crap. Everyone's opinion should be heard but apparently if you don't share the same opionion as 'them' you are deemed 'wrong'. :angry:

Do you think zoklet will change?
    edited May 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Spectral I think the rodent asked you nicely to stop using alt accounts LOL :o:o:o:o:o:o

hey spec i want to join your project plz

Lol.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    ITT: slowly realize y i didn't join z.net

you guys rock, glad ur back spec :thumbsup:
    edited May 2011
    ITT: slowly realize y i didn't join z.net

you guys rock, glad ur back spec :thumbsup:
    Thanks, but I'm not really "back". The only reason I'm here at the moment is because there's a few real Totseans here, especially DaGuru and Slave of the Beast. I still have some huge issues with the policies here, and that's preventing me from "staying" or contributing anything awesome.
  • edited May 2011
    Thanks, but I'm not really "back". The only reason I'm here at the moment is because there's a few real Totseans here, especially DaGuru and Slave of the Beast. I still have some huge issues with the policies here, and that's preventing me from "staying" or contributing anything awesome.

Why not make a thread about it with some bullet points regarding your issues with the policies here? Maybe we can work on it and get some things sorted out :thumbsup:
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Why not make a thread about it with some bullet points regarding your issues with the policies here? Maybe we can work on it and get some things sorted out :thumbsup:
    Why bother? There's already things that have been brought up already that have been brushed aside as so much nonsense, such as having known rats on the mod team and the admins supporting their position.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »

Spectral Policies:
    • Remove TDR
    • TDR must be banned
    • Ban TDR
    • Hang TDR
    • WHY IS TDR STILL A MOD!!!!
    edited May 2011
    ^ example
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    ^ example

Oh come on, I was just poking around :). This month hasn't ended and plus mods can't view IP's etc now.

We're anonymous. Also, we're beefing more things.
    edited May 2011
    I checked it out. IDK how you are even banned when you only have 6 active points, wtf. ...
    It's wires. She applies "custom bans" after she reads something she doesn't like to hear, depending on if it's her time of the month or not. She's even been proven to have applied IP bans on accounts (ie: DaGuru) without actually banning the account itself. One time I had Fish check it, and sure enough she had placed an IP ban on the account without banning it, so he removed it. She can also apply visible bans without using points at all.
    edited May 2011
    It's wires. She applies "custom bans" after she reads something she doesn't like to hear, depending on if it's her time of the month or not. She's even been proven to have applied IP bans on accounts (ie: DaGuru) without actually banning the account itself. One time I had Fish check it, and sure enough she had placed an IP ban on the account without banning it, so he removed it. She can also apply visible bans without using points at all.

That is fucking terrible

Fucking douches
    edited May 2011
    That is fucking terrible

Fucking douches
    Exactly. That stupid douchebag was the death of the old crew alright. All the while she was under this idiotic delusion that she was "doing the right thing", too, which made it all the more sickening.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited May 2011
    Wow. Hasn't wires been doing this shit since the original totse? I think I still have a long explanation/rant by snoopy explaining everything about her.

Ugly cunt.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Spectral Policies:
    • Remove TDR
    • TDR must be banned
    • Ban TDR
    • Hang TDR
    • WHY IS TDR STILL A MOD!!!!

It's not just Spectral stating the obvious, but quite a few others as well. :rolleyes:

Speaking of Rodent, he hasn't posted in about a week or so....yet we haven't see this LITTLE intra-Totse drama on these boards in quite some time. :thumbsup:

Oh, and if you haven't noticed, even the fail-trolls aren't as active either. Which just goes to prove a point I've been making all these years about bad mods. Overbearing, abusive, power-tripping mods just incite the trolls and attention whores to try harder. Metaphysicist is probably the most shining example from the original Totse....and as I've already stated The Dark Rodent is proving just how much bullshit, theatrics, angst and kidiocy his toxic presence brings to the staff and boards as a whole. :thumbsup:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    There's so much I don't agree with about that place...

Hey Shady, got a question about this Coupon Guy thing you can probably answer......an aspect of all this that just hit me yesterday which I think is quite important in analyzing the "morality" of the FBI wasting their resources on such things.

Exactly WHAT was the Tide coupon offer for? $1.00? A whole free thingy of Tide?

To me its important in the sense if it was an entire free container of Tide then on some level a "theft" was made, the stores DID in fact lose out significantly. HOWEVER, if it was just money off each purchase...the stores still made money, albeit a lesser profit...but still a profit nonetheless. (And that isn't even including the point they might have made other purchases as well as the tide, so the store made their usual profit margin on the other purchases).

Granted, this has nothing to do with Zoklet's involvement or who/what is a narc.....I'm just trying to grasp the true morality of all this, has the FBI become just an enforcer making sure corporations are maitaining the highest profit levels they can are shooting for? :eek:
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    has the FBI become just an enforcer making sure corporations are maitaining the highest profit levels they can are shooting for? :eek:

If that's true, it would be both sick and wrong
  • edited May 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    Do you think zoklet will change?

I don't.

Zok has permitted all of this shit, so even if he got rid of wires and made changes in management, he'd still end up allowing it to regress to it's current state. Either you agree with what Totse was supposed to be or you don't, and he doesn't. He wants it to be Zoklet, not Totse.

Man, that sucks. Some of those people used to be cool. Now they're all on Zoks dick giving him thanks for selling folks out.
    edited May 2011
    ...He wants it to be Zoklet, not Totse.
    Not exactly. He want's it to be shit, not Totse.
    edited May 2011
    Hey Shady, got a question about this Coupon Guy thing you can probably answer......an aspect of all this that just hit me yesterday which I think is quite important in analyzing the "morality" of the FBI wasting their resources on such things.

Exactly WHAT was the Tide coupon offer for? $1.00? A whole free thingy of Tide?

To me its important in the sense if it was an entire free container of Tide then on some level a "theft" was made, the stores DID in fact lose out significantly. HOWEVER, if it was just money off each purchase...the stores still made money, albeit a lesser profit...but still a profit nonetheless. (And that isn't even including the point they might have made other purchases as well as the tide, so the store made their usual profit margin on the other purchases).

Granted, this has nothing to do with Zoklet's involvement or who/what is a narc.....I'm just trying to grasp the true morality of all this, has the FBI become just an enforcer making sure corporations are maitaining the highest profit levels they can are shooting for? :eek:

The tide coupon is for $9 off one tide 100 oz or larger. That's quite a significant savings.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011

I'm sad you didn't mention me :( I try to bring the spirit of the real totse back to this place.
    It's not just Spectral stating the obvious, but quite a few others as well. :rolleyes:

Speaking of Rodent, he hasn't posted in about a week or so....yet we haven't see this LITTLE intra-Totse drama on these boards in quite some time. :thumbsup:

Oh, and if you haven't noticed, even the fail-trolls aren't as active either. Which just goes to prove a point I've been making all these years about bad mods. Overbearing, abusive, power-tripping mods just incite the trolls and attention whores to try harder. Metaphysicist is probably the most shining example from the original Totse....and as I've already stated The Dark Rodent is proving just how much bullshit, theatrics, angst and kidiocy his toxic presence brings to the staff and boards as a whole. :thumbsup:

The site has been pretty boring lately with all this lack of e-drama. Maybe we should implore the rodent to come back and give us some more e-drama to liven things up?
  • edited May 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I'm sad you didn't mention me :( I try to bring the spirit of the real totse back to this place.

The site has been pretty boring lately with all this lack of e-drama. Maybe we should implore the rodent to come back and give us some more e-drama to liven things up?

If we want drama, we should try and fuck with Zoklet.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    If we want drama, we should try and fuck with Zoklet.

That^
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    Fucking with zoklet is far too easy, especially since the coupon incident, it's just all that much easier. The druggies will be especially easy to fuck with. It probably wouldn't be all that difficult to keylog some members or phish their accounts and spam the shit out of the boards with the accounts either. The userbase isn't that intelligent, save for a few members. I think Rust is the only mod on that site I'd consider to be somewhat intelligent.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    That^

omg you mean like a totse army, aimed at zoklet?

do we have the man power to pull this off?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    Oh come on, I was just poking around :). This month hasn't ended and plus mods can't view IP's etc now.

We're anonymous. Also, we're beefing more things.

So now that we are in a new month.......now what? :confused:
    edited June 2011
    I'm seriously starting to believe we should all go underground. There's indeed feds, rats, narcs, cops and government agents riddled throughout both Zoklet and this version of &Totse.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    I'm seriously starting to believe we should all go underground. There's indeed feds, rats, narcs, cops and government agents riddled throughout both Zoklet and this version of &Totse.

Ahhhhhh.....now I'm filling in the blanks. :eek:

The reason Totse.info "needs" TheDarkRodent is because he too is a law enforcement officer, which is why the hierarchy keeps sweeping this issue under the rug. :thumbsdown:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Ahhhhhh.....now I'm filling in the blanks. :eek:

The reason Totse.info "needs" TheDarkRodent is because he too is a law enforcement officer, which is why the hierarchy keeps sweeping this issue under the rug. :thumbsdown:

TDR is mia, he informed about it weeks ago. He had some personal issue to deal with. I allow mods to take breaks and always tell them IRL is important as well. Since whatever he disclosed to us is his private life, I cannot give out the details :).

About the month being over, yes I am going to check things and clean things off.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    TDR is mia, he informed about it weeks ago. He had some personal issue to deal with. I allow mods to take breaks and always tell them IRL is important as well. Since whatever he disclosed to us is his private life, I cannot give out the details :).

About the month being over, yes I am going to check things and clean things off.

Nobody's asking why he's MIA, as a matter of fact I would argue most of Totse is thankful for it. And has been already stated, there has been less drama and bullshit during his absence. :thumbsup:

What we have been asking (for a couple months now) is when the fuck are you gonna remove him from staff?..... and witness how pretty smoothly his(ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) section has been operating without him around.

If you don't do the right thing and demod him today during your janitorial duties......might I be allowed to volunteer to help out and give his section the Rodent flavor its been missing? Granted, I won't have the mod powers.....but if I entered some threads and started pissing on them/chasing off members with his toxic tripe, it'll be like he never left. :cool:

In essence, I'm asking ya......should we do this the easy way, or the hard way? :confused:
    edited June 2011
    Rest in Peace, TheDarkRodent.

maj12.jpg