Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    success is yours to achieve.. and no..
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    It's pretty subjective, mayng.
  • edited May 2011
    Fear not, 'WAN'ker, you are just moments away from the biggest lie ever told. We at totse.info have been secretly manipulating all internet activity and restaurant menus. We are 'the man'. When you hide, you hide from us. Our propaganda is everywhere and our agenda is nothing less than racial purity, free snowshoes, and a slogan on every dogs rectum from here to eternity. I;m gygh, I mean, I'm high alright, but not on any FALSE drugs, I'm high on the real thing, high octane gasoline, a clean windshield, and a shoeshine! Beetches!!

Also, yes, I definitely think this is within your grasp. Take massive amounts of piperazines, and the world shall utter its distress to your waiting ear. Have you ever REALLY looked at a stop sign? It seems rather blunt and overreaching, does it not? Stop what? Stop when? How the hell am I supposed to know what to stop when these bugs won't stop, they don't listen, even though the sign clearly says stop? PROP A FUCKING GANDA, there are millions of these things across the planet telling everyone to stop, if that isn't mindrape, what is?

C/O
    "GO Canucks!!"
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Lol CO you could pass easily as FATTY or someone with that para-state.
    Also, if you wanna see propaganda and other mindfuck things everywhere you look - do a History degree. I can't walk down my local High St without thinking of its history, why things were built and the secrets they hide. I then apply that thinking to modern stuff.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Already happening.