The Great Osama Bin Laden Unplanned Terror Plots

Totse AnonTotse Anon Regular
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
Inspired by: http://onion.com/joqYpp

The holy warrior, the man with an average dick, the Ak-47 pedo, the fearless puppet, yes we're talking about Obama Bin Laden. During his career Islamic Pedo planned many great things. In this thread we hope to make his plans possible or just discuss his plans and give detailed instructions on how to actually go about doing them.

The contents of this section are purely hypothetical and meant for informational purposes only! Any indication to the contrary, either expressed or implied, is void. You mustn't commit crime! This website (totse.info) and it's affiliates are not to be held responsible for misuse of this information!

Plans:
  • Take control of Afghanistan Border.
  • Develop Dirty Bombs.
  • Start Sex Slavery
  • Sell Drugs to Americans.
  • Hack and Control Pakistani ISP's and DDoS various Government websites.
  • Target Army Generals.
  • Cause riots, bombs Mosques.
  • Attack US and other Embassy.
  • Target NATO routes.
  • Take control of Peshawar region.
  • Send trained soldiers to America on student Visa via Pakistan.
  • Get funds from various NGO's and fund drug wars.
  • Use TCS/OCS/USPS and other services to send bombing making guides that are created to fool Americans.
  • Feed old and unused information to the spies.
  • Make different Channels over the Internet and recruit more hackers.
  • Spread name of Islam with Taliban trademark.
  • Kidnap kids and ask for ransom.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    You didn't add raping women!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I approve. I quite like discussing hypothetical battles 'n' shit. When I have a moment I'll have a bash at one. Drugs to Americans sounds funky, as does targetting NATO routes. Hmm.
  • metameta Regular
    edited May 2011
    Raping niggers.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Have to say, targetting Army Generals is not difficult. If you can befriend any Military-Level people, then you're onto a winner. For example, my job working in a kitchen as a lowly sous Chef means I still get into very close contact with Lieutenants, Captains and Generals.

If you have a team of followers, it won't be hard to get them near. Send them in a crowd to ID, or maybe get a job as a cleaner at a base/installation.
    Once there, you could either get someone to follow them home, kidnap them or kill them at work and then escape.