I assume most of you value the opinions of a girl

WANWAN Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
but what if said girl is ugly/or fat? Do you still value her opinions? As in, if an ugly/fat/unattractive girl said guys should act this or that way in order to attract girls, would you pay attention to her? Why or why not?

p.s. I have been posting a lot. Hope I don't get banned for spamming. just trying to add a bit of content to my beloved totse.info in an attempt to increase traffic

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    No, because all women want to be able to have their cake and eat it (a sensitive and trustworthy guy but one who will break their teeth and treat them like shit too, but able to dictate to him). Women are retards, I couldn't care less what they think, ugly or beautiful. A woman's opinions are invalid, especially if she wasn't asked to give her opinion first.

I'm no fan of the abrahamic religions, but they were clued up about women and their role.

As for the manginas who catter to the whims and flit about after pussy from women, I reckon they'll think less of the opinion of the unattractive female, simply because she's unattractive and they assume she doesn't know much about relationships.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
  • edited May 2011
    Depends. If she's black or smells really bad then I'll probably stay as far away as possible, and disregard everything they say until I get out of there.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    I love fat chicks, but ugly girls should keep their beastly maw shut.
    edited May 2011
    Taking sex or relationship advice from any woman is about the worst thing you can do. Even a nigger's advice (do a rape) is more trustworthy than a woman's, when it comes to relationships/sex.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited May 2011
    unattractive women are usually pretty intelligent, as intelligent as a woman can be that is. They have to be but it would really depend on what the conversation was about. I tend not to take anyone seriously. However, ugly/fat girls tend to have low self esteem which results in being in shitty relationships and being overly agreeable and this makes them weak little bitches who need to grow some fucking balls and stand up for themselves.
    edited May 2011
    I don't know why that myth keeps getting pushed. Ugly cunts are just as dumb as "attractive" cunts. One only has to take a look at the unattractive and repulsive negress to put a spanner in this idea, as they are perceived to be the most unattractive women, second only to Australoids. If anything more attractive women are more intelligent than those less attractive. The correlations aren't high, but they're significant and interesting.

http://personal.lse.ac.uk/Kanazawa/pdfs/I2011.pdf
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Meh, I judge everyone in life the same way.....no matter their looks or gender.....

By the shit that comes out of their mouth, but most importantly the actions and life behind it. :D
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    but what if said girl is ugly/or fat? Do you still value her opinions? As in, if an ugly/fat/unattractive girl said guys should act this or that way in order to attract girls, would you pay attention to her? Why or why not?

p.s. I have been posting a lot. Hope I don't get banned for spamming. just trying to add a bit of content to my beloved totse.info in an attempt to increase traffic
    Could we be more specific? Is her hymen intact? :confused:
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Women are straight up fucking nuts, and men are stupid. From Carlins When Will Jesus Bring The Porkchops :D Enjoy!

Guys and Dolls Part 1
    [SOUNDCLOUD]

Another Problem for Women
    [SOUNDCLOUD]
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I listen to women mainly because I enjoy what they offer. They look at the world differently and since I love redng and writting things and I love learning new things I just give them the required attention but I am always observing and finding ways to use them in some manner or to fuck them up. Like this chic who I met today in a customer rep center was fucking rude to me. I came in and asked something and she acted omg another fucking guy. The girl was decent according to Pakistani standards, so I just did a simple comedy and she rolled her eyes. I was like wtf is wrong with you bitch. So, I talked to her in a more professional manner and pwned her. Next day I am going to take a print out and hand her that. So, that she can read some basics.

But overall, I listen to what women have to say. I am great listener and I enjoy talking on variety of topics.

So, in short it depends on the listener. If it's me, I will listen to them. Hell, I might even long chats with WAN :). I just talked a girl from China on chatroulll etc. She gave me her msn id and did some funny things for me. too bad I couldn't save the Id FML. But hey at least she can contact me. Wtf, where am I going with this....
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I would value the opinions of any female, but probably a pretty females more because I feel it easier to disagree with an unattractive female than an attractive one just because it feels good to get on a pretty girls side :)
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited May 2011
    I don't think any man values the opinions of women or looks up to women. However, we do find conversations more pleasant when the woman is attractive.