Would you marry a girl that

WANWAN Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
has a ton of money, great personality, who loves you, but is a nigger?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Sure, not a racist (especially when it comes to money) I may choke her later when she hands everything to me.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    I'd rather have my dignity.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »

This
  • edited May 2011
    Yes, she wouldn't even have to have the money. No nigger music on the stereo when I'm in the house though, and most of her friends would have to be white, and she couldn't get preachy about nigger shit. Um.. so, I guess my actual answer is no. I wouldn't marry a Punjabi or a Native either, same reasons, I want to marry a person, not a family or a political agenda. I would sure as shit marry a Chinese woman, Japanese maybe, no Koreans or Thai need apply.

C/O
    "cocksuckers"
  • edited May 2011
    Definitely not. There's no way I can find myself being attracted to a nigger in any way, shape or form. They can take their money and give it back to the person they stole it from in the first place :thumbsup:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    I'd let any desirable woman be my sugar momma no matter their race.....but *gasp* marry her? :eek:

No thanks, I already tried that by selectively picking what I thought was the lesser of all evils.....and found out she is just as illogical and irrational as the rest of every other owner of a vagina, so I'll think I'll pass for the rest of THIS lifetime at least. :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    has a ton of money, great personality, who loves you, but is a nigger?

That sentence contradicts itself.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    That sentence contradicts itself.

Oprah. I think Dave Chappelle put it best...."I'm rich bitch!"
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    LOL. A nigger with a "great personality." :rolleyes:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    Oprah. I think Dave Chappelle put it best...."I'm rich bitch!"

She doesn't love you :o
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    i'm a brotha so yeah biznitch
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    Only if she's NOT American. Fuck American Niggers. :mad:
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »

I agree. Here where I live I see a lot of refugee type of people who are from Africa and they seem really friendly. They aren't ugly either, which is very strange.
    edited May 2011
    ^^^ The onset of Jungle Fever:o:o:o
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm a race traitor.:thumbsup:
    edited May 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    I agree. Here where I live I see a lot of refugee type of people who are from Africa and they seem really friendly. They aren't ugly either, which is very strange.

They may be Ethiopian, Kenyan or Somali. It'd make a bit more sense, since they're racially intermediates between Caucasoids and negroids, their facial features are more caucasoid than they are Negroid. While I don't condone race mixing, I can admit that they're more attractive than a sub-saharan negroid.
  • edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Sure, not a racist (especially when it comes to money) I may choke her later when she hands everything to me.

This.
    Negrophobe wrote: »

And this.
    trx100 wrote: »
    Definitely not. There's no way I can find myself being attracted to a nigger in any way, shape or form. They can take their money and give it back to the person they stole it from in the first place :thumbsup:

And this too.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    i laughed at this thread.

Fucking, gross Never!

nah im lying....I'd eat out oprah if she let me.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    If I wasn't already married I might if i loved her too.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited May 2011
    I would, even though i wouldn't be attracted to her. Only for the money and domestic services.

I'd probably have a mistress as well.
  • edited May 2011

Thats a good point, recent immigrants are okay, but soon after arriving they always seem to buy into the whole nigger culture. How the fuck someone who just came from some shithole of a country where their life was in danger and they had few if any rights, spend a few years in a civilized country and turn around and say they are being discriminated against and opressed because they are black? Was it so much different when the people crapping on them were the same color? If it's better than where they were they should shut up and wash my fucking dishes.

C/O
    "admits to being racist"
  • edited May 2011
    I'd do it.... If she's attractive and smart and all the rest I don't really care 'what' she is.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited May 2011
    hell yes. she would have all the best drugs
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    Only if she's clean and decent looking.
    edited May 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Only if she's clean and decent looking.
    I thought black was your first choice though...:confused:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    I thought black was your first choice though...:confused:

Nah man, I AM black. I go for white girls, but occasionally I'll stick to my own kind.
    edited May 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    I go for white girls

That's the only chance you have of improving your kind.
    edited May 2011
    You have to understand that a white woman is an upgrade for the nigger race, in terms of intelligence anyway. It's unsurprising that even nigger bucks don't like she-coons, they are the vilest lifeform on planet earth.

Every race should stick with their own; but the majority of niggers seriously need to be sterilized, for their own good as well as for the rest of humanity.