Sounds that Annoy You — Totseans

Sounds that Annoy You

DfgDfg Admin
edited March 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I was in bed for a while because I thought I needed some sleep, after waiting for the sweet embrace of sleep, I gave up and went on to remove the portable HDD which was bugging me for some reason [removes]. I was out during day and I got myself an office chair. It's pretty cheap but it works and now I can work a little better. The weather turned awesome and I feel sleepy again. I was flooded with requests when I logged back in and now I think I should sleep. Oh, wait I forgot why I created this thread.


There are some sounds that make you angry or just annoy the fuck out of you. Usually these sounds are associated with something that you fear, hate or just instinctly respond automatically.

Apart from my mothers mind numbing voice [yes, my mum voice is the only thing that actually puts to the fucking edge, what comes out of her mind is poison to anyone with a sane mind, she is religious and medically unstable/insane and extremely religious, I have comtemplated killed her many times but she is my mum and no matter how much worse it gets, I will have to just deal with it].

It's the fucking tyre screeching noise you hear when someone brakes hard. This usually follows by a large bang or just some angry horns. It's one of those fucking sounds that my body automatically responds too. Like if I hear Gun fire, I will look for cover and try to peak at the source but this fucking noise just makes me jump and I look around like an idiot for the force. Most of the time I control myself but I get super mad at that cunt who brakes that hard.

I think it's because I have seen so many accidents or because I have been in few that my mind just goes into survival mode. Anyway, I am off to sleep.

ITT: read the title and respond. Make it informative if possible.

Sorry for typo/grammar etc.
«1

Comments

  • edited May 2011
    I get annoyed when walking down a fairly quiet street and someone decides to drive past and blast their horn for no reason. Makes me jump, puts me into what you just described as "survival mode" and makes me edgy as fuck for the next few minutes.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited May 2011
    A child's laughter.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Grinch wrote: »
    A child's laughter.

    Dude, you got to kidding me LAWL.


    Trx110 that would annoy anyone and lol I do that some times. [troll face]
  • edited May 2011
    Grinch wrote: »
    A child's laughter.

    I second this one. I hate it when kids go into hyperactive mode and their laugh turns into some kind of high-pitched devil screech. I dislike small children in general though, they annoy me.
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited May 2011
    Look at his username... you guys! :rolleyes:

    I hate the sound of emergency vehicle alarms. When they drive past me as I walk into university I almost wish the person they are carrying had just died before they got to them. To save my beautiful ears. :mad:

    Also, the sound of a fan after it's been going for a while and it makes that weird sound as if it's touching the edges of it's cage but then it goes away. Sort of like a "Whirrrrrrrrrrrr-nnnngnnggggngngnggngnnnnnn" *about to rage* "nnngngngnggggnnn...... whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr".

    FFS!

    On the whole I think I like listening to things though. A lot of the time I don't have headphones in because I like the sounds of the city/country side. UK FUCK YEAH!
  • edited May 2011
    Here's another one - every Monday, the school I used to attend would do a test to see if the fire alarm was working correctly. There's a corridor in school which had a really low roof, and therefore the alarm for that area was also low down, at EAR HEIGHT. Walk past that in a Monday morning sleep-daze and getting caught out by the alarm test was extremely annoying!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Taylor Swift and Kanye West.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Taylor Swift.

    Edit your fucking post before I mutilate your entire canuck-shit family.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote:

    Edit your fucking post before I mutilate your entire canuck-shit family.

    Edited.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited May 2011
    Grinch wrote: »
    A child's laughter.

    That's the sweetest sound..... :o

    I hate when someone is chomping on food, and I also hate when my cat is in heat, she's loud as fuck! >_<
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    Country music. :mad:
  • JackJack Regular
    edited May 2011
    People strumming the guitar really loud in Guitar Hero/Rock Band. I'm the only person I know IRL who bothers to strum both ways and everyone else just bangs on it with their thumb and it's fucking louder than the game itself.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    That nigger noise called "rap." Shit is terrible. Also, the hissing sound after popping a soda can, it ticks me off.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited May 2011
    chip bags, loud nasty smokers cough.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Dude, you got to kidding me LAWL.

    This coming from the author of the pedo guide, unless of course your argument is that you are one of the few who truly do love children.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    The sound of cutlery being scraped across a plate while someone is eating :angry:
  • JackJack Regular
    edited May 2011
    Excuse me for a moment while I scoop the rest of my food into a pile.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    i hate mudslime sounds
  • SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Apart from my mothers mind numbing voice [yes, my mum voice is the only thing that actually puts to the fucking edge, what comes out of her mind is poison to anyone with a sane mind, she is religious and medically unstable/insane and extremely religious, I have comtemplated killed her many times but she is my mum and no matter how much worse it gets, I will have to just deal with it].

    You live with your mom?

    Sounds that annoy me. Small barking dogs.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    Spiff wrote: »
    You live with your mom?

    Sounds that annoy me. Small barking dogs.
    you expect a paki to get a job and actually provide for himself? LOL dfg doesn't even do his own laundry :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Spiff wrote: »
    You live with your mom?

    Sounds that annoy me. Small barking dogs.

    Different family structure in PK. Male has to look after his parents.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited May 2011
    any tone I've ever set for my alarm clock sends a fucking shiver up my spine, in a bad way. Car horns just make me angry. Most voices used in advertising and most narrators in American reality shows and such. I guess people make a lot of other noises that are pretty horrible but I can't think of any specific ones right now.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    people bitching :mad:
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I get annoyed when walking down a fairly quiet street and someone decides to drive past and blast their horn for no reason. Makes me jump, puts me into what you just described as "survival mode" and makes me edgy as fuck for the next few minutes.

    Me and my dad do that pretty often actually. Especially to wog kids, young couples holding hands and school children. It's funnier to do to the young couples.


    Lip smacking, women trying to sing and women having a conversation in general. I have this chav bitch living on the back of me who shouts at her kids for no reason when her husband isn't at home too, she really pisses me off, I've told her to put a sock in it many times when I've been sunbathing in my back garden or shouted it out of the window when she's woke me up on a day off. It's somewhat funny, her kids only had to be told the one time a couple of years ago, when one of them was "singing" at the top of their voice at 7:30 in the morning; they've never been any trouble since then. I get them peaking over when they're on their trampoline but that doesn't bother me. I'd rather talk to the kids than their mother. The father's a good bloke too.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    people bitching :mad:

    So you hate the sound of a woman?
  • edited May 2011
    Beeping sounds at a certain pitch make me feel uneasy, as my body was conditioned to hate that sound after being aroused from sleep by it every day for a couple years (I fucking hated that alarm clock).

    Other things as well, but that's the most frequent one. Hearing gunshots, or anything that I think is a gunshot will have me ducking and my heart racing.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    So you hate the sound of a woman?

    :thumbsup: yes, last night there was some cunt at the bar screaming how cold it was in there. just leave, bitch, don't create a ruckus.
  • edited May 2011
    :thumbsup: yes, last night there was some cunt at the bar screaming how cold it was in there. just leave, bitch, don't create a ruckus.

    or drink moar? Then she wudnt be so damn cold.



    I hate the sound of metal clinking on metal.... Like keys against a pipe or something
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    The sound of your(insertyourname) mother moaning while getting fucked by me at night. (Sorry had to mention it)
  • SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    The sound of your(insertyourname) mother moaning while getting fucked by me at night. (Sorry had to mention it)

    Don't you mean your own mom? since you live with her and all...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Spiff wrote: »
    Don't you mean your own mom? since you live with her and all...

    Self Pwned :(
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited May 2011
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    . . . I hate when someone is chomping on food. . .

    This. I can't stand that shit especially crunchy foods. I also cant stand people who pop their gum over and over and over again.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Different family structure in PK. Male has to look after his parents.

    Is this why you don't want to move out of Pakistan?
    If so I have whole new level of respect for ya.
    Back on topic,the sound I hate the most is from a electric impact gun.I fucking hate those things.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    Ricers, if you live in the states then you know what I mean.

    720px-Omega_RAGE.jpg
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    People who grind their fucking teeth.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    the sound of a woman screaming for help.

    Fucking handle your own business bitch
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Those Fucking God dam Rogue Crickets, Annoys the fuck outta me.
  • edited May 2011
    Grinch wrote: »
    A child's laughter.

    This. And, in no particular order:

    1. Fly buzzing
    2. Mosquito buzzing
    3. The scraping of metal on metal (particularly pots and spoons etc)
    4. The yapping of small dogs as I'm walking down the street (and big dogs to a lesser degree)
    5. Dripping taps
    6. The loud fans on my other PC
    7. Helicopters flying over my house non-stop whenever there's a major sports event on.
    8. Groups of niggers 'talking'. If you think the American ones are bad, you have no idea...
    9. Phones ringing
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited February 2012
    Styrofoam! ughh
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Asians speaking their fucking language near me.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    The sound of your(insertyourname) mother moaning while getting fucked by me at night. (Sorry had to mention it)
    The sound of their mother moaning out my name as you fuck her at night. (Same)
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited February 2012
    Rotarys..........

    squeaking shoes.

    and this
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited March 2012
    There's this new music the local teenagers are listening to. I'm not sure if I'm getting old but the sound of an old modem is never a music to me. In fact, it brings me bad memories of slow Internet connection. It actually rages me.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2012
    FX on vocals like usher & the usher fan club use. Some noob guitarist use FX through a whole set just to hide their fuck ups. Clean is mean people!
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited March 2012
    when your car brakes squeak.

    Fuel light chime in my car, in fact any car warning chime that is....
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    A woman's voice. Seriously that whiny fucking noise pisses me off.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited March 2012
    A woman's voice. Seriously that whiny fucking noise pisses me off.

    If this was Facebook, this would get a lot of likes.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    If this was Facebook, this would get a lot of likes.

    Fortunately its not.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2012
    Goddamn crickets:mad: You know when your trying to go to sleep only to find that a cricket found it's way into the house then you have to spend the time hunting him down but they always stop making noise once you get close. How something that small could be so loud is crazy. While on the subject of insects a housefly buzzing around is another one I cant stand. Then they land on your face while you sleep. It's not a noise but it still sucks.
    This ^ :mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2012
    Generator runing, UPS charging or powering the systems & Skype sounds.
Sign In or Register to comment.