Can we try to get more people from zoklet to come here?

WANWAN Regular
edited May 2011 in Help and Suggestions
As much of a shithole zoklet has been turned into, there are still a few people there that I miss. I am thinking, is it possible to start a campaign to get some of them to come here?

Your thoughts?

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    uhm, why not
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    We're not going to campaign or advertise totse if their administration doesn't allow it. You can't force people to migrate, they have to explore the site for themselves. Everyone's pretty much aware of totse.info's existence, many just don't want to join.
  • edited May 2011
    If they want to come here, they'd already be here. However, if you're missing some members over there and think that you might be able to nudge a few across, then go ahead and PM them. Give them some good reasons to join up and you might get lucky :)
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    if I sign into my zoklet account and PM some of those people to come here, will I be banned?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    ^I don't think so.

tumblr_llm140Bt4H1qf6pmmo1_500.gif
  • edited May 2011
    You won't get banned unless you post something in the forums and one of the Nazi moderators gets butthurt. PM's are fine, I assume. If you DO get banned, make an alt account and cause a shitstorm :D
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    @ WAN

Didn't you get my PM on Z****t telling you to come here a few weeks ago?

Anyways I have PM'd a few people on there all ready that I missed from the old days.

If there is anyone on there you want here, PM them and invite them, no one will know unless you or the other person say something. And I don't think they would ban you. Unless they start getting even more fucking stupid. Which is possible.

Someone needs to get xilikeeggs0 over here, she was cool.
    Threaten her, tell her I will give her name, and PI to everyone if she doesn't show.
    She needs proof that I remember her name tell her her initials are CW.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    I heard Zok's a nigger.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited May 2011
    I heard Zok reads PMs.

Supposedly, that has only happened once.
  • edited May 2011
    I heard that Zok can kiss my balls if he thinks that he has the right to ban a user for sending a PM. Fucking send those messages, OP!
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    @ WAN

Didn't you get my PM on Z****t telling you to come here a few weeks ago?

You did? I haven't signed into my zoklet account in ages. maybe that's why
    trx100 wrote: »
    I heard that Zok can kiss my balls if he thinks that he has the right to ban a user for sending a PM. Fucking send those messages, OP!

Yes sir, sirdy-sir sir!
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    You did? I haven't signed into my zoklet account in ages. maybe that's why

Yes I did, I thought that was why you showed up here. It was maybe only a few days before you started posting, and I thought I was special.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    We have too many members already.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    We have too many members already.

you can't be cereal.

Anway, I did go there, although I only PM'd one person, which is I Poop in your cereal. I also wanted to pm Loose fur but I saw his profile says he aint been back since January. Another person i wanted to pm was that mexican dude, vizier, except i forgot how exactly his username is spelled. When I popped my head in their SG, there was not a name I recognized. doesn't exactly make me wanna go back there