I got a letter from the PM!

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
About 2 months ago I took a load of psychedelics and wrote a ranty letter to the Prime Minister, David Cameron, asking why my University has barely enough money to let me finish my course and that life sucks at times.

I didn't expect a reply.

Well, this is just a "a full reply will be coming" letter, but still.
1k.jpg

Comments

• edited May 2011
    You should post the letter here. The one that you wrote, that is :thumbsup: That's pretty cool though, I wouldn't have expected a reply :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I wish I could do this in Pakistan. I will send an e-mail or mail them with something different.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    Titties. Maybe you could use NLP to convince him to advertise Totse.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Oh I got an idea. Why don't we make a thread with some valid points about PM and their administration. Make it good enough that will have to reply to that letter. I will compile the details and get them checked by you guys. After that I will print it out and send it via postal mail to PM. It will be lulzy and strange since no one bothers sending mail to PM from PK. It might get news worthy status if you guys make it good.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Oh I got an idea. Why don't we make a thread with some valid points about PM and their administration. Make it good enough that will have to reply to that letter. I will compile the details and get them checked by you guys. After that I will print it out and send it via postal mail to PM. It will be lulzy and strange since no one bothers sending mail to PM from PK. It might get news worthy status if you guys make it good.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • edited May 2011

LOL, go for it. I know nothing about the PM in pakistan though, so you'll have to come up with some stuff.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    lol pakistan has a government?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I meant your PM!
  • edited May 2011
    I meant your PM!

Oh motherfucker, I totally read that wrong. No wonder it sounded a little weird! Anyway, fuck yeah. We should start emailing random people, actually. Not just the PM, but other places. News companies, BBC Watchdog, The One Show :D
  • fuckfuck New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    I wrote to the PM when I was 13. Well everybody in the youth project thing (that the government was condemning) I was at did a letter and mine was best somehow so it got sent out.

Got a reply months later and it wasn't the PM, it was just some dude who didn't do shit.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    Op thats awsome. and dfg that would be awsome, get a high ranking official to support totse. but if we had pakistan on our side that would be even better haha. i sent obama a threating letter and havnt gotten anything back. i sent it when he got into office.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I will keep searching for the letter I sent him. Had a photo somewhere. Proper 2 sided A4 rant. Was lulzy.

But yeah, what's this we're talking about?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I should make it clear, what I meant was to send a Letter to OP PM from Pakistan with content written by Totse community. In this way it will be unique and lulz worthy.
    edited May 2011
    So send me a letter comprised of &T lulz and then I forward it to Cameron?
    Also I found the pics. Will upload them when I'm back.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    So send me a letter comprised of &T lulz and then I forward it to Cameron?
    Also I found the pics. Will upload them when I'm back.

It could this way:

We write the letter, add as many things we can. Then I will print it out, mail it to your PM from Pakistan. He will read it and shit brix because a Paki is talking their politics and their problem.

In the bottom I would write a brief overview about totse.info and how it educated the Pakistani community about the dangers of Islam blah blah.

It may take a while to reach their office but any e-mail from outside the country will get at least a look.

It's a good way to advertise and cause butthurt at the same time.
    edited May 2011
    Sure why not? Also I'd love to watch him almost shit his pants that, after everything in PK, his arse turns to water due to an Arabic-looking letter from your faraway land.

Page 1
    Page 2
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Sure why not? Also I'd love to watch him almost shit his pants that, after everything in PK, his arse turns to water due to an Arabic-looking letter from your faraway land.

Page 1
    Page 2

Cracking letter, fair do's :D