Permanently Deleted Facebook

RM.png

I finally got around to hitting that delete button and getting rid of a lot of bullshit that I should never have gotten involved with in the first place. Sure, Facebook seems like a good way of contacting friends - but are they actually your friends? I know most of mine weren't, as they were simply aquaintences who I'd picked up along the way. I got rid of a lot of friends as I was going along, but I thought "fuck it" and deleted the whole thing.

I advise you to do the same - fuck Facebook! It's a scam set up by the Government in order to get your information. They already know too much, but there's no harm in jumping ship now before they get anymore shitty with privacy rules.

Do it and don't look back.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I personally know one guy who has 300+ friends, but... the sad fuck is all but permanently disabled by his own gross obesity and hardly ever leaves his house.

Maybe he holds a 24/7 house party at his place and he's just never invited me.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    slave, are you hot
  • edited May 2011
    It's also important to note that it takes 2 weeks for your Facebook and content to be "removed" from the Facebook servers. Where it actually goes then is totally unknown, although it's very possible that it's just archived forever or until additional space is needed. It's scary though, and I have a feeling that something BIG is going to happen in the future regarding Facebook and everyone who uses it... I have a feeling. Something REALLY big.

I'm glad to have jumped ship right now, I just hope it's not too late.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Hope this works for you :). FUCK FACEBOOK
  • edited May 2011
    As for erasing an account, it wouldn't surprise me if Zuckerberg lubes up his circumcised cock and masturbates furiously over his vault of 'deleted' information.
    WAN wrote: »
    slave, are you hot

Let's just say my neighbours save themselves money on their heating bills by living near me.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    slave, are you hot

WAN you just made my day.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

HAHAHAHAHAHH

<3

Reminded me of old totse.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    Everytime I delete mine I log back on before 14 days. :facepalm:
  • edited May 2011
  • edited May 2011
    I use facebook a little, usually to keep in contact with people I have worked with, or find friends from high school. I never use any games or any of that retarded shit, and my friends list is always updated to include only those who I actually interact with on some meaningful level. If I have no interaction with someone for a couple of months, I send them a note asking how's it going, if they don't respond, I delete them. My friends list is at 18 right now.

I have gotten in contact with a few people I would have had trouble finding otherwise, and I found a dude in Atlanta with the same name and birthday as me, we exchanged books on our birthday(delivered to the PO, no exchange of addresses), kinda cool, and not something that would have happened otherwise. I probably spend about 20 minutes a week on FB, and can't understand why anyone would spend more, fuck, if you want to be a fucking farmer, go buy some fucking dirt.

C/O
    "18 friends, I am finally popular"
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011
    I deleted that shit a year ago when I realized how indifferent it really is from MySpace (both are which complete shit). Plus the privacy thing really pissed me off last year along with the fact I had no real use for it as do most people who just play a fucking 2D board game called "Farmville" 95% of the time.

I signed up recently under a fake account only to try and access a buddies page who recently died, then realized I couldn't see the fucking thing because he was dead hence my invite will now sit there for all eternity waiting to be approved.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    I like Facebook. You fags just have no friends and try to play it off.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    ^^ lol my nigga!
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I deleted mine a few months ago. I made sure i unfriended everyone, changed my name and changed my info to complete bullshit
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I have a feeling that something BIG is going to happen in the future regarding Facebook and everyone who uses it... I have a feeling. Something REALLY big.

Ditto.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    I deleted mine a few months ago. I made sure i unfriended everyone, changed my name and changed my info to complete bullshit

that took you about 2 sec.
  • edited May 2011
    I believe that Facebook own a lot more information than just the stuff you originally entered into their boxes. I bet they're fucking watching what I'm writing right now, in fact. I can practically feel the breath of a Suit behind me :(
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Congrats man :thumbsup: FB is a Major Privacy issue. It also steals data from your PC when your logged in, its right in the privacy policy. Do it the old way and meet people in your daily life. it will weed out the fags from true friends.

and also this
    I have a feeling that something BIG is going to happen in the future regarding Facebook and everyone who uses it... I have a feeling. Something REALLY big.

• DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    My wife is very close to being to the point of changing her Facebook password and not sharing it with me, as I drive her nuts picking apart the phonies, hypocrites and outright psychopaths I read about on hers. :D

It astounds me how people are so blatantly 2-faced on there, and how I can nail so many people's pscychological profiles by never meeting them and just following their Facebook comments.

I've seen so much loserdom, flip-flopping, whining and outright stupidity.....it makes me rage/facepalm/laugh/cry all at the same time. Facebook is the last and primal evidence of how completely and utterly doomed as a species we are. :(
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    facebook is too hard to use
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    ^^^ facebook is easy to use wan wtf are you talking about.
    and i use face book to talk to friends who are a few hundred miles awaay from me that dont have phones.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    I can't stand when people try to act cool on Facebook and Twitter when everybody knows they are lame as fuck IRL. :thumbsdown:
  • edited May 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    I really can't help looking through hot girl's photos on FB. Seems like every week or so I'll have a buddy that says, "Dude have you seen so and so's new profile pic, she is so sexy." or "Check out the new photo album ***** uploaded she looks fucking hot."

I guess you would have to know/befriendswith hot girls to understand.

I suppose it must make masturbating to them more enjoyable.