Someone stole my username

umop 3pisdnumop 3pisdn Semo-Regulars
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
And doesn't even dare to use it.

God damn fuck shit nigger tits jew.

So yeah, hopefully this place is better than zoklet. Not that I will be posting much; I'll be lurking a bit and might decide to post something once in a while.

This forum better not be filled with mouthbreathers like zoklet is, too, I've pretty much had it with that place. Nobody worth mentioning on there either, save maybe Morb and Mr. Happy, and a few cool guys in DIY. Rest are just turds.

Anyway, hi.

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited May 2011
    So, who the fuck are you then?
  • umop 3pisdnumop 3pisdn Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    So, who the fuck are you then?

Is that a birth defect or are you being stupid on purpose?
    edited May 2011
    STFU and answer the question. We can't get your username back to you unless we know who you are. :facepalm:

Yes sir.

umop 3pisdn

Kind of like the one I'm using now, only with a space in it.

You guys aren't from Japan or anywhere nearby, by any chance?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    you're bitching over a space.....

lol what a queer
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited May 2011
    Fuck off and die, no one cares
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    OP I remember you. Welcome home.
    edited May 2011
    I don't know of anyone here living in Japan.
    We don't support spaces in names I guess, I remember having that same problem when I signed up. Maybe try a underscore "_". That might work. I don't think dfg will care if you make the new one. If you do, make sure to tell us so we can lock the one you are currently using.

Welcome to .info.

I see. &T supported spaces, can't expect too much I guess.

I'll have a look around.
    edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    OP I remember you. Welcome home.

Did you have this username? I think I remember someone by that name, but nothing more.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    I have a space.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Sup. I think we do support spaces http://www.totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=542

EDIT: I will check your account and see if I can fix this issue.
    edited May 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    edited May 2011
    Yay. Thanks a lot.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    Did you have this username? I think I remember someone by that name, but nothing more.

Yup.

See you got your name fixed. :thumbsup:
  • edited May 2011
    Welcome to Totse dude, glad you decided to make the switch :thumbsup:
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    You think that walking twig with a wig, Mr. Happy, is worth mentioning?
    HAHA, that's hilarious. If that's just one of your examples of a decent person, we really can do without knowing the rest.
    edited May 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    You think that walking twig with a wig, Mr. Happy, is worth mentioning?
    HAHA, that's hilarious. If that's just one of your examples of a decent person, we really can do without knowing the rest.

Along with his degree, he got himself an attitude the doesn't suit him, I'll agree.

But the old Mr. Happy was cool, you can't deny that.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    Looked like a malnourished Cousin It to me. Mr. Happy has always had a smug attitude that wasn't warranted, way before his degree (where did he study anyway ?). Anyone lame enough to hang around in a tent with Toothlessjoe also automatically becomes a hardcore faggot by association. It was funny when he got bel-aired at the train station. I've never really been fond of M.H though, as you'd have probably guessed.
    edited May 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Looked like a malnourished Cousin It to me. Mr. Happy has always had a smug attitude that wasn't warranted, way before his degree (where did he study anyway ?). Anyone lame enough to hang around in a tent with Toothlessjoe also automatically becomes a hardcore faggot by association. It was funny when he got bel-aired at the train station. I've never really been fond of M.H though, as you'd have probably guessed.

Before I left &T Mr. Happy was one of the coolest kids in HB. (we're talking years ago here)

SG and B&M too, but in the more specialized fora he was/is an ass towards pretty much everyone.

People change. Morb is but a shadow of his old self, Snoopy is lamer than ever, everybody pretty much sucks. The good ones left, silly me hanging out there waiting for change, I'm done there now.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    Glad to have you. Welcome, you don't know me.
    edited May 2011
    Who were you on &T? I don't recall ever seeing your name on there.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Maybe it was I had too many characters, is the limit 15?

Don't know, if you want space added I can do that.
    edited May 2011
    I was 3CsW33dCigs there. I didn't post much. I lurked everyday. I didn't really start posting until I switched to this username and then I spent about a week on zoklet and decided all the drama and unjustified banning was too much. I was just going to say fuck it all but was invited here.
  • edited May 2011
    There's a lot of weird and interesting names around these parts :D
    edited May 2011
    I was 3CsW33dCigs there. I didn't post much. I lurked everyday. I didn't really start posting until I switched to this username and then I spent about a week on zoklet and decided all the drama and unjustified banning was too much. I was just going to say fuck it all but was invited here.

Cool. You've been around for a while too then, if you remember me, because the last few years I hardly ever posted anythng.
    edited May 2011
    Your name is vaguely familiar amongst the vast sea of names from totse. I wonder where dr. Gonzo went.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    didn't you say you would play starcraft with me? I added you but you were never on.
    This forum better not be filled with mouthbreathers like zoklet is, too, I've pretty much had it with that place. Nobody worth mentioning on there either, save maybe Morb and Mr. Happy, and a few cool guys in DIY. Rest are just turds.

Anyway, hi.

you should get morb to come.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited May 2011
    Aren't you doing some geology related thing or other?