A True Totse Love Story

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited May 2011 in Life
About 7 months back I made a thread about a girl I liked who had just moved to the area. She had a boyfriend back home but he was a piece of shit and I really liked her but am terrible with girls. I decided to ask Totse what I should do.

https://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=5682

The advice that was given to me helped tremendously and I we were soon dating.

Months later we moved into an apartment together. We had (and still have) sex regularly and eventually I knocked her up. I was actually happy about this because by this time I was (and still am) head over heels in love with her.

https://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=8259

However things went awry. She was at work one day and lifted a 25lbs bag of sugar (despite my constantly warning her not to lift heavy objects) which apparently caused her to have a misscarriage.

https://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10171

We made it through the terrible happening and came out on top with a stronger relationship. Months passed by filled with little playful arguements and lots of sex. Throughout our relationship I had been showing her articles on Totse and she began to appreciate the community. Eventually she registered but I had to withhold sex to get her to post (I wouldn't really have but I don't think she knew that).

https://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=11172

Now we've finally come to the conclusion that we should tie the knot. We're getting married. There is not a definite date yet but its going to happen and I feel that this community has played a small role in our relationship which helped bring us to this point. We would still be getting married regardless of the existence of Totse but because of the insight of many members I felt it would be appropriate to share this with you all and say thank-you very much for helping me.

tl/dr: Username and I are getting married.

Comments

• LawlietLawliet New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    Congratz, hopefully you don't call it a quit next year.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited March 2011
    Congratulations. Who would of thought that Totse could contribute to something constructive? Take your time on going through with the marriage. It's something you want to approach slowly.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    aw! Congratulations...:D

When's the totse bridal/bachelor party?
  • edited March 2011
    That's awesome. Totse is the solution to every single problem, I swear :D Congratulations dude, and congrats to Username as well.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited March 2011
    Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! "High pitched excited screaming, you know the kind"

Congratulations!

Oh, and:
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    Gallows wrote: »
    Congratulations. Who would of thought that Totse could contribute to something constructive? Take your time on going through with the marriage. It's something you want to approach slowly.

Yeah we're planning on a long engagement but I don't see anything coming between us that we can't handle. I want to save enough money so we can "do it big" As for the Totse bachelor/bachelorette party I'll keep ya posted.

Amie: oh it happened but I'm not posting pics of her here for all you fuckers to sank to.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    What can I say, this is awesome. In fact since the creation of Totse.info this could very well be the most productive thing we ever. I am just glad to be a part of this, not many people can find love these days. Username you're one lucky girl to meet MM. May you have a wonderful future together and yes we're going to make this a Totse wedding :D.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm going to drive to yer apartment and kick yer ass for not calling/texting me and letting me know. =P Congrats man.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    Congrats bro.

We should hang out like last Sunday and fuck bitches all day
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited March 2011
    Hate to be the Debbie Downer here but you've only known each other for 7 months and you're engaged? Good luck with that.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    Hate to be the Debbie Downer here but you've only known each other for 7 months and you're engaged? Good luck with that.

When are you not the Debbie Downer? Go find a bridge, you sad fuck.

Congratz to MM and Username :hai:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011
    To make it perfect all you need is a global mod from here as a best man :rolleyes: and an admin to perform the ceremony....My condolences < jk :p CONGRATZ brah! :thumbsup:
    Give us a date so we can party for your reception. :D
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited March 2011
    Best of luck to you both.
    edited March 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Best of luck to you both.
    Heya fang :):):)
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited March 2011
    :thumbsup:
  • Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    So there is hope after all. This is brilliant, congratulations dude!

</gushing>
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    Congrats and Goodluck....

i can host your &T bachelor party if you want ;)
    edited March 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    When are you not the Debbie Downer? Go find a bridge, you sad fuck.

Congratz to MM and Username :hai:

Words hurt, you know.

Anyway, gratz and best of luck. Hopefully you don't end up hating each other in a year.
  • edited March 2011
    Right on bro', my current relationship also began with totse involvement, most of the advice told me to stay the hell away from her, but I am glad I ignored it. Best of luck.

C/O
    edited March 2011
    lol, Indulgence you remind me of that disgruntled

brides maid in the movies.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited March 2011
    If she hasn't given anal to you then it isn't TRUE love.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Invite me please.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Congrats, MM. Start a donation fund for your bachelor party stripper fund. I'm sure everyone would be willing to pitch in a few bucks. :D
    edited March 2011
    lol, Indulgence you remind me of that disgruntled

brides maid in the movies.

I'm not disgruntled. :( I just think marriage/engagement is pretty heavy shit, and 7 months...isn't a long time. My boyfriend and I have been together for ~3 years and we haven't even thought about marriage.

But hell, what do I know. Hopefully everything works out.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    After three years you're practically married anyway and after a couple months I knew I would marry him. MM is pretty intelligent as far as I can tell so I'm sure he isn't just blindly walking into anything.
    edited March 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    I'm not disgruntled. :( I just think marriage/engagement is pretty heavy shit, and 7 months...isn't a long time. My boyfriend and I have been together for ~3 years and we haven't even thought about marriage.

But hell, what do I know. Hopefully everything works out.

Oh, take it easy :o

i Do agree with you though. 7 months is early

and quick. I am one to shy away from the Marriage word.

I take the Charlie Sheen Approach :thumbsup:
    edited March 2011
    Thus the long engagement. I have no doubts that she's the one (otherwise I wouldn't have asked her to begin with) but if for any reason she isn't that will probably become evident in between the engagement and marriage. That's just a sidenote really. The primary reason for waiting is to save money for a proper wedding.
  • IAmMrPositiveIAmMrPositive Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Well I'll be damned.
    edited March 2011
    I find her misscariage to be amusing.

Which is why no one will ever love you
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    Congratulation : ) when's the stag party?!
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited March 2011
    sooo...

youre getting married to a girl you only knew for 7 months?
  • IAmMrPositiveIAmMrPositive Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Why the hell not.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Fission Mailed.

Emit / Continent?
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited March 2011
    You are moving out of state before too long so I am curious. Are you going to have the wedding here or elsewhere?
  • UsernameUsername Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Thanks everyone for the Congrats! It means a bunch. :)
    Why the hell not.
    Exactly! ^ thank you.
    BTW I'm MM's girlfriend, he talks about ya all the time :)
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited March 2011
    hmmmm ... pix of username or GTFO! + it didn't happen.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited April 2011
    I have personally seen MM's lady. I can vouch that she is real. I can also vouch that she's pretty awesome. =P
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    congratulations gaiz :o
    edited May 2011
    Bump because we are officially married now. Thanks again guys and gals.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Congrats! Have little terrorists kids :)
    edited May 2011
    I didn't get the invite in the mail? :(
    Nah! Congratz brah....:)
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011

First off congrats..... :thumbsup:

But give us some more details than that. Place, who attended, you gonna do anything fun for a honeymoon?

Has she taken your name as Mrs. Muse....rather IRL and as a future Totse monicker? ;)

And you can PM me details about the bachelor party away from the prying eyes of your new bride. :cool:
    edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    First off congrats..... :thumbsup:

But give us some more details than that. Place, who attended, you gonna do anything fun for a honeymoon?

Has she taken your name as Mrs. Muse....rather IRL and as a future Totse monicker? ;)

And you can PM me details about the bachelor party away from the prying eyes of your new bride. :cool:

We were married in a courthouse. Her family attended. We are planning an actual ceremony for next summer. For the time being we need to watch our money but with my new career it will not take long at all to save up plenty of money with which to have a nice ceremony and honeymoon and maybe a year or so after enough to buy a house. For the honeymoon I'm thinking Venice. We both have been wanting to go there and do the whole tourist thing. You know, have a guy take us through the canals on a gondola and whatnot.

Yes she has taken my last name so she is now User Muse. Also you are all invited to the ceremony until she reads this thread again. PM me for details if you're interested and live stateside (sorry dfg, trx, bk, mayberry, c/o and other non US dwellers. Is love to have you but can't afford to pay your airfair).

Thanks a lot all of you. I really mean that. This community helped me with this relationship and I am very grateful. Thank-you so much.
    edited May 2011
    We were married in a courthouse. Her family attended. We are planning an actual ceremony for next summer. For the time being we need to watch our money but with my new career it will not take long at all to save up plenty of money with which to have a nice ceremony and honeymoon and maybe a year or so after enough to buy a house. For the honeymoon I'm thinking Venice. We both have been wanting to go there and do the whole tourist thing. You know, have a guy take us through the canals on a gondola and whatnot.

Yes she has taken my last name so she is now User Muse. Also you are all invited to the ceremony until she reads this thread again. PM me for details if you're interested and live stateside (sorry dfg, trx, bk, mayberry, c/o and other non US dwellers. Is love to have you but can't afford to pay your airfair).

Thanks a lot all of you. I really mean that. This community helped me with this relationship and I am very grateful. Thank-you so much.

That's all good bro. :)
    I got a 40oz of Wild Turkey. I'll try & save it for this momentous occasion ;).............OooooH next summer. :eek: I'll get another bottle for it bro. :D
  • edited May 2011
    Congratulations, I am a little marriage minded with my horny honey too. I wish you all the best, and just rang off a toast to you both with the worm of a 9 year old bottle of Mezcal I save for very special toasts, thus inspired I give you;

The Muse

Your breast is best undressed
    I'll pause a moment
    On your chest
    My ear will chance to hear
    The heart that will beat
    With mine near
    Each mortal beat and sound
    Will remind me, my
    Muse is found

C/O
    "I bless this union, I am an overlord after all, I can do that"
  • edited May 2011
    I think Totse is the best place to meet the love of your life.. If it weren't for &t I wouldn't be married or have the best family in the world.. :hai:
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    A big congratulations MissingMuse!!! :D
    edited May 2011
    it'll be over in a year goodluck.

:)
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    post pix of username.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited May 2011
    ...Wow. &T helps a dude get hitched. I've seen everything now. Congratulations to the both of you. I'm siding a little bit with Indulgence here, seven months is a very short time to have known each other, but I've heard shorter and stranger. Hope it all works out. :D